The prosperous land of Punjab beckons! A short yet incredible tour to the rich, flourishing land of Punjab to experience sprituality, history and culture at its best. Visit the sacred Golden Temple, feel a surge of pride at Attari- Wagah Border and enjoy a unique farmstay that will invigorate your senses!
Amritsar Attari Wagah Border Tour (IFLY) guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji Domestic/International Airport-respective airline terminal, two hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time. After collecting the snacks hamper from Veena World Airport Representative and completing check in formalities, Amritsar Attari Wagah Border Tour guests along with Veena World Tour Manager will travel to Amritsar - historic city in state of Punjab founded in 1577 by the fourth Sikh guru, Guru Ram Das. Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will meet all Amritsar Attari Wagah Border Tour guests and we proceed to Amritsar Farm. Here we enjoy the local cuisines of Punjab. In the evening all tour guest will have a short Meet and Greet session.
Today, we indulge in the local experience of Farm, wherein, we can enjoy the Bullock Cart Ride, Tractor Ride, followed by the Walking Tour of the Farm and the Dairy Farm. Later In the evening we enjoy the sound & light show at Gobindgarh Fort.
- Sound and Light Show at Gobindgarh Fort
Today we visit Golden Temple – also known as Harmandir Sahib or Darbar Sahib is the holiest Gurdwara and the most important pilgrimage site of Sikhism, here we also see Akal Takht – throne of immortal and highest seat of authority of Khalsa followed by visit to Jallianwala Bagh – a historic garden and memorial of national importance preserved in the memory of those who were killed in the Jallianwala Massacre that happened on 13th April 1919. Today we have free time for shopping. In the afternoon, we proceed to Attari - Wagah Border to witness the prestigious lowering of the flags ceremony – daily military practice that the security forces of India and Pakistan have jointly followed since 1959.
- visit Golden Temple
- Jalianwala Bagh
- Witness Flag Lowering Ceremony at Attari Wagah Border
Today morning we visit the Punjab State War Heroes Memorial & Museum, built to showcase the supreme sacrifices made by the Punjabis while serving in the armed forces. It’s time now to say goodbye! Amritsar Attari Wagah Border Tour (IFLY) guests will proceed to Amristar Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests can be dropped at Amritsar Airport along with scheduled group or they can have their own arrangements made for the return journey back home. Amritsar Attari Wagah Border Tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful places and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. We leave with a heavy heart as the golden days of Amritsar Attari Wagah Border Tour come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours. Veena World wishes all Tour guests a very happy, healthy and wonderful life ahead.
- Visit Punjab State War Heroes Memorial & Museum
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Veena World Moments
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- Cool in winters and warm in summers.
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai -Amritsar //Amritsar - Mumbai
- We use GoAir / Indigo Airline
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size.
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- For Adults carry Original & 2 photo copies of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving License / Voter's ID. * Children / Students are requested to carry Original & 2 photo copy (xerox) of school or College Photo Identity card. * For Infants carry 2 passport size photographs.
Things handed over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Tickets
- Snacks Hamper and Sling Bag
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening
- Jallianwala Bagh will be closed for renovation work, tentatively from February 15 to April 12’2020.
- In case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour