Ireland Tour Packages
Spend a mesmerising vacation in the lap of the Emerald Isle where nature and city lights amalgamate to make for a beautiful backdrop.
Ireland is one of those rare places in the world that offer a beautiful combination of natural beauty, enthralling culture, and magnificent history that ensure that there is something for every kind of traveler. Also known as the Republic of Ireland, the country lies in North-Western Europe and covers almost five-sixth, i.e. 26 out of 32, of the islands present here. The enchanting beauty of this destination is one of the main reasons why you should start looking for Ireland tour packages to visit the country right away.
On Ireland tours, you will get to witness a beautiful cultural heritage that the people of the country are extremely proud of. Ireland has had a significant influence on many cultures, especially in the field of literature. The country has given the world some of its most-loved writers, like W.B Yeats, Roddy Doyle, Oscar Wilde, and James Joyce. In addition to this, Ireland has also made a name in the field of music, with Enya being one of the favourite songstresses in the world. The country has a lot to offer to visitors. It is not just the picturesque views, but also its heritage, magnificent infrastructure, cuisine, and art that attract people to this destination. In addition to this, the country has some of the most happening pubs that add a certain peppiness to your vacation. Book your Ireland packages with Veena World and explore the country at its best.
Ireland Travel Packages
|England Scotland Ireland Wales||10 Days||₹2,55,000|
|England Scotland Ireland Wales||15 Days||₹3,60,000|
|Ireland Van Tour||5 Days||₹80,520|
3 Ireland Holiday Packages
3 departures available
SUPER DEAL PRICE
(20 Oct 2022) Last 2 Seats
SUPER DEAL PRICE
Our trips have touched hearts globally
what our happy travelers are saying
Get to know more about Ireland before booking your tour packages
Located in North-Western Europe, Ireland is separated from Great Britain by the Irish Sea and the North Channel. The country lies between latitudes 51° and 56° N and longitudes 11° and 5° W, with the northern Atlantic Ocean in the west and the Celtic Sea in the southwest. The natural aura of this country offers visitors quite a picturesque setting for their vacations. You can easily book Ireland tour packages online at Veena World to ensure you have an itinerary that does not let you miss out on the beauty of Ireland. The country is spread over an area of about 70,273 km. sq. and consists of a number of rugged cliffs, mountains, and hills, the sights of which are real treats for the eyes. The central lowlands of Ireland are covered with glacial deposits of clay and sand, and with blogland’s and lakes. Then there is Carrantuohill, located in the Macgillycuddy's Reeks mountain range in the southwest of Ireland, which is the highest point in the country with an elevation of 1,038 m.
Crossing the central lowlands of Ireland is the country’s longest river, River Shannon, which has a length of 386 kilometers. The view of the glacial deposits, the cliffs, and the mountains is a sight that must not be missed. Book Ireland packages online at affordable costs to soak in the beauty that the country has to offer. While the west coast of the country is more rugged, the east coast has more of islands, peninsulas, headlands, and bays. Booking the most suitable Ireland tour packages from India will allow you to explore the diverse terrain of this beautiful country with ease.
Booking Ireland tour packages will take you on a journey through the literature, music, art, folklore, cuisine, and sports that are associated with the country. The Irish culture has been inspired by the Anglo-Norman, English, and Scottish cultures; however, the main influence has been from Gaelic culture. The Irish calendar reflects old pagan customs and people in Ireland follow those traditions with zeal even today. One of the Christmas traditions followed in Ireland is for the 26th of December, i.e. St. Stephen’s Day, where a group of people named the Wrenboys call door to door with an arrangement of various materials that represent the dead wren “caught in the furze” as suggested in a popular Irish rhyme. The day is called the Wren Day in the country and is quite fun to experience. You too can witness this custom, if you book a December trip package for Ireland and spend the holiday festival here. In addition to this, the country celebrates a well-known national holiday on the 17th of March, which is known as Saint Patrick’s Day. This day is celebrated with a lot of enthusiasm and joy in Ireland. It is marked by parades, fairs, and other festivities in all the towns and cities across Ireland. This day is celebrated to remember Saint Patrick, who is the patron saint of Ireland. To plan the perfect vacation to Ireland, you can check out the various Ireland travel deals available at Veena World to have a gala time in the country.
Things to Do in Ireland
There are a lot of activities that you can participate in when you travel to Ireland. Not only are Ireland honeymoon packages popular among newlyweds, but there are a lot of sightseeing destinations in the country that will help ensure that you enjoy a vacation that you can cherish forever. Here are some of the best activities that you should include in your Ireland tour packages from India:
- A visit to the Cliff of Moher – Admired for the picturesque views it offers, the Cliff of Moher is one of the most famous attractions that you can visit on Ireland tours. It is situated along the Atlantic Coast in the Clare district and a trek to the Cliff of Moher offers you views of the Galway Bay, Aran Islands, and the beautiful sea that crashes upon the boundaries of the cliff. At Veena World, you can browse the wide range of itineraries to book Ireland tour packages that include a trek to the cliff.
- Experiencing the Galway International Arts Festival – One of the biggest celebrations in all of Europe, the Galway International Arts Festival is a must-include activity for your Ireland tour package. The festival focusses on arts, literature, theatre, and music, along with a number of other fun events. The celebrations are witnessed by people from all over the country.
- Kayaking: If you are visiting with Ireland honeymoon packages, kayaking is an activity that you should not miss out on. Passing through the beautiful bridges along the River Lee and under the mesmeric lights of the evening with your special one is an activity that you simply have to include in your Ireland honeymoon packages. You can visit the town of Cork and tour the city by kayaking through the waters. The sight of the kayaks passing through the beautifully lit bridges is a sight worth cherishing. Check out the customised Ireland honeymoon packages from India at Veena World for ensuring a splendid vacation for you and your significant other.
- Clubbing at the Temple Bar Area – Another activity that you can add to your Ireland tour package is partying at the Temple Bar Area. Touted as being one of the most happening areas in Dublin, this place has a plethora of food options along with drinking and shopping opportunities. You can also witness many street performers and open-air markets, which adds up to the jovial ambience of the area.
- Exploring the Brigit’s Garden – Located in Galway, Brigit’s Garden is yet another place that you can visit. The garden has a beautiful spread of wildflower meadows and is a famous wedding and honeymoon destination too. You can book Ireland honeymoon packages from India at Veena World for the most suitable itinerary.
Best Time to Visit Ireland
Ireland enjoys pleasant weather throughout the year, so you can select from the many Ireland travel deals for almost any time during the year. However, the best time to visit the country would be from March to October, as some of the traditional festivals are celebrated during this time. However, if you are looking for a romantic getaway with your loved one, you can select Ireland honeymoon packages from India for the month of February. The weather during this time of the year is very cosy, which just adds to the romantic ambience.