Punjab Tour Packages
Lush fields, a glowing temple that permeates a golden radiance, and people that smile the widest and laugh the loudest; visit the Sunshine State, the land of 5 rivers for a trip you will never forget.
Punjab, the Sunshine State, has been named after the 5 main rivers that flow through it. “Punjab” has been derived from the Persian words “panj” (meaning five) and “aab” (meaning water), as the state lies at the convergence of the rivers Beas, Sutlej, Chenab, Jhelum, and Ravi. The picturesque landscapes, attractions like the Golden Temple, the rich culture, the zeal of the population, cheerful celebrations, and the mouth-watering cuisine are just some of the reasons behind the popularity of Punjab tour packages. A vacation here can be just what you are looking for! Punjab is home to the largest Sikh population in the country, the warmth, gusto, and energetic spirit of which suffuses the very air, which is why the state is also often referred to as the smiling soul of the country. With Punjab packages, travel and tourism have become even more convenient.
At Veena World, you can explore a wide range of Punjab tour packages with their price and inclusions varying to encompass the travelling preferences of all kinds of tourists. With our cost-effectively priced Punjab tour packages, you can plan the perfect vacation. With Veena World, you also have the option of planning your own Customised Holidays to Punjab, where you will have complete control over all the aspects of your Punjab trip package.
Punjab Travel Packages
|Seniors' Special Dalhousie Dharamshala Amritsar||8 Days||₹99,000|
2 Punjab Holiday Packages
Seniors' Special Dalhousie Dharamshala Amritsar
SUPER DEAL PRICE
Dalhousie Dharamshala Amritsar
Veena World tour reviews
What are you waiting for? Chalo Bag Bharo Nikal Pado!
Punjab family tour packages have always been a very popular option among tourists. As Punjab sits upon the convergence of 5 major Indian rivers, the soil in the state is extremely fertile, which supports the flourishing agricultural industry of Punjab. On the other hand, being home to some of the country’s most prominent attractions like the Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border, Golden Temple, and even India’s first planned city, Chandigarh, have added to the popularity of the destination for tourism. With a suitable itinerary, a tour of Punjab can be the experience of a lifetime, allowing you a peek into the rich history and culture that form the essence of Punjab.
Your Punjab tour package itinerary can include a visit to all the aforementioned sites in the state that are known all across the world, but that is not all that Punjab has to offer! Each city, whether it is Mohali, Ludhiana, or Pathankot, has its own unique charm and experience that you may indulge in. Then there are the forts, like Jagatjit Palace, Sheesh Mahal, Qila Mubarak, Gobindgarh Fort, etc., that showcase the vivid history of the region, or the monuments like Takhat-I-Akbari and Rauza Sharif. For even more insight, your Punjab tour package itinerary can also include museums like the Shaheed-E-Azam Sardar Bhagat Singh Museum, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum, Pushpa Gujral Science City, and more.
A variety of experiences await you in the Land of Five Rivers, which you can explore with Veena World, where you can find the best deals for cost-effectively priced Punjab tour packages.
Top Places to Visit in Punjab
Veena World’s range of Punjab holiday packages has been specially curated to ensure the best experiences for all. When you plan your vacation with Punjab travel packages, all you need to do is choose the right Punjab tour itinerary that matches your travel plans and budget, and we will take care of all the rest. Some of the best places that you can consider adding to your itinerary as you tour Punjab include:
- Amritsar: Home to an extremely prominent religious and pilgrimage site, the Golden Temple, Amritsar is the heart of Punjab and is visited by tourists from all over the world. The city is also home to the famous Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border, the Harike Bird Sanctuary, Durgiana Temple, Bathinda Fort, Kaiser Bagh Park, and much more.
- Chandigarh: The capital of Haryana as well as Punjab, showcasing an amalgamation of both cultures, Chandigarh was the first planned city of India and has been given the moniker of ‘The City Beautiful’. Located in the foothills of the Shivalik range, Chandigarh offers visitors the chance to experience modern culture against a backdrop of rich cultural history. Chandigarh is also one of the cleanest cities in India and is home to the iconic Capitol Complex, Pinjor Garden, Sukhna Lake, Rock Garden, and much more, and is a must for any Punjab tour itinerary.
- Jalandhar: Jalandhar is one of the oldest cities in Punjab and holds a lot of significance for the Sikh as well as Hindu communities. There are several holy shrines and other tourist places in Jalandhar, like Niku Park, Science City, Devi Talab Mandir, etc.
- Ludhiana: This is a city that you just have to include in your Punjab tour packages. In Ludhiana, you can experience the true essence of Punjab, in the simplicity of the people, their way of life, their warmth, and the very ambience of the place. In Ludhiana, your Punjab tour package itinerary can include the Lodhi Fort, Tiger Zoo, Rural Heritage Museum, Phillaur Fort, Deer Park, etc.
- Pathankot: A well-known destination in Punjab, located on the borders of Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Pathankot is replete with some of the most fascinating vistas. The monsoons fill the city with colourful flowers, lush greenery, and stunning views, turning it into a paradise. Some of the best places in Pathankot that you can add to your Punjab family tour packages include the Ranjit Sagar Dam, Mukhteshwar Temple, Nurpur Fort, Kathgarh Temple, Shahpurkandi Fort, etc.
Best Time to Visit Punjab
The winter season, from October to March, is the best time for booking your Punjab tour packages. April-June marks the summer season in the region and comes with extreme heat and temperatures that may even soar up to 45-degree Celsius, making sightseeing quite difficult for visitors. Respite from the extreme temperatures comes in the form of the monsoons, which last from July to September. The fresh air and lush greens make for enticing landscapes to explore, but the humidity may deter some people from enjoying them to their fullest. The monsoons do however manage to set the stage for the winters, which come with cold temperatures. Though the temperatures tend to fall below even 0-degree Celsius in some regions, sightseeing is quite pleasant during the day.
You can look for the best deals and prices for Punjab family tour packages at Veena World for the perfect trip. Our all-inclusive Punjab holiday packages are designed to ensure complete peace of mind as all you need to do is pack up and get ready for the experience of a lifetime, while we will take care of all the details of the trip. From travel and accommodation arrangements and meals to arranging guides for city tours, entry fees for various sites, and everything else will be covered under our Punjab holiday packages.
Another amazing benefit of booking Punjab tour packages for the family or for yourself is the assurance of complete, 24X7 support throughout the trip. If there is an emergency, you have a query, or if you need help at any time during the trip, you can get in touch with Veena World and our team will be happy to provide any and all assistance that you require.
So, why wait? Choose from our Punjab holiday packages or Customised Holidays and get ready for an amazing time!