Gulmarg Tour Packages
Let Gulmarg’s scintillating ambience beguile you and give you a taste of paradise as you set foot in this captivating town in India.
A dream destination for skiers, a tour of Gulmarg takes you to a scenic town situated in Jammu and Kashmir. Gulmarg, also known as the ‘Meadow of Flowers’, is a nature lover’s haven with its mighty mountains, dainty lakes, beautiful meadows, and striking landscapes. Whether you wish to go skiing or to pick fresh strawberries, Gulmarg offers the perfect hill-escape to you. Travelers can opt for Gulmarg travel packages to explore every important aspect of Gulmarg and make the most of their trip.
From skiing amidst the captivating settings of Gulmarg to riding a Gondola to capture magnificent views of nature, Gulmarg travel packages help you explore the unhindered beauty of the town of Gulmarg. Whether you seek solitude or wish to spend some great time with your close ones, Gulmarg can definitely be your next travel destination. You can even go trekking with a Gulmarg package and explore the beautiful environs of the town. The best way to explore the beautiful town will be by going for one of the Gulmarg holiday packages online for your vacations. Gulmarg holiday packages not only come with a pre-planned tour itinerary but can be chosen according to your budgetary requirements as well. So, you can choose a cost-effectively priced Gulmarg tour package at Veena World according to your preferences. If you wish to go for a honeymoon in Gulmarg, there are Gulmarg honeymoon packages available at Veena World as well.
Gulmarg Travel Packages
|Kashmir Escape||5 Days||₹30,000|
|Honeymoon Special Kashmir||6 Days||₹40,000|
|Kashmir Highlights||6 Days||₹40,000|
|Women's Special Kashmir||6 Days||₹40,000|
|Seniors' Special Kashmir||6 Days||₹40,000|
19 gulmarg Holiday Packages
Get to know more about Gulmarg before booking your tour packages
Located at an altitude of 2730 meters above sea level in the Pir Panjal Range of Jammu and Kashmir, Gulmarg is a town famous for skiing and for the unspoilt beauty of nature. Wrapped by the snow-capped lofty Himalayas, Gulmarg offers immaculate views of nature with its deep ravines, flower meadows, and forested valleys, waiting to mesmerize you on your Gulmarg tour package. Credited as being one of the best honeymoon destinations in India, Gulmarg offers picturesque environs for the perfect romantic setting. This is one of the main reasons why newly married couples spend their honeymoon in Gulmarg, India and opt for Gulmarg honeymoon packages that cover every romantic spot in this alluring town.
Gulmarg converts into a wonderland during winters and looks absolutely radiant in the summer months as well. The town is also covered with a colorful sheet of flowers in the months of autumn with colors playing peek-a-boo with you throughout your tour of Gulmarg.
A Gulmarg trip package can also offer adventure activities as the townhouses the Institute of Skiing and Mountaineering as well. IISM offers different courses on mountaineering, skiing, and trekking. Various Bollywood films have also done their shooting in this town because of the immaculate beauty the place has to offer.
The best way to explore Gulmarg is to go for one of the cost-effectively priced Gulmarg holiday packages available online at Veena World. Because the Gulmarg vacation package will come with a pre-planned itinerary, you will not have to worry about any sightseeing hassles and will be able to focus on having fun during your trip.
When you tour Gulmarg, you will be able to see that the people of Gulmarg are very warm-hearted and believe in offering exemplary hospitality. Home to nomadic tribal groups such as the Bakarwal and Gujjars, Gulmarg is a scenic place that offers the perfect setting for a person searching for some solitude. People here lead a simple lifestyle and don a traditional attire that features embroidery and elaborate designs. The clothing of the people of Gulmarg is reflective of the rich culture of this scenic region. The main occupation of the nomadic tribes here is cattle breeding.
When you book your travel package to Gulmarg, do not forget to take some time out to try the local food. When the hunger pangs come calling, you can savour the delectable Rogan Josh, Yakhni, and Dum Aloo. Other dishes that you can try are Raazma-Gogji, Kehwah, and Sheekh Kabab for a taste of the authentic cuisine of Gulmarg.
Things to Do in Gulmarg
Offering a plethora of things to do, Gulmarg is your quintessential travel destination. Whenever you plan a Gulmarg tour, these activities can form a part of your Gulmarg itinerary:
- Gulmarg Gondola: One of the prime attractions of the town of Gulmarg is the Gulmarg Gondola, which is a cable car that offers breath-taking views of Gulmarg as well as of Khilanmarg. The gondola’s first phase takes you to the 8530 feet high Kongdori Station and the second stage takes you up to a height of 12293 feet. When you hop on the gondola ride, you get splendid views of the LOC, the Pir Panjal range, and Nanda Devi. The Gulmarg Gondola forms an integral part of many Gulmarg trip packages and can be opted for to gaze at the pristine beauty of Gulmarg from a completely different perspective.
- Skiing in Gulmarg: Sitting between Jammu and Kashmir, Gulmarg is a scenic location that offers the ideal set-up for adventure sports. At the time of blizzards, you can go skiing in the captivating open spaces of the forest terrain below Gulmarg. When you ski in this area, you may even reach the local shrines and spend time there. The number of skiers visiting Gulmarg increases every day as many travellers opt for a Gulmarg tour package to go skiing in the picture-perfect setting of the region.
- Golf Course, Gulmarg: Another important place that is a part of Gulmarg tour packages is the Golf Course of Gulmarg. Famous for being the highest 18-hole golf course on the planet, the course is located at 8700 feet above sea level. Once used by the British to play golf, the course was formally inaugurated in the year 2011. So, you can also include a visit to the golf course on your tour.
- Gulmarg Biosphere Reserves: Located 48 km from Srinagar, the Gulmarg Biosphere Reserves house many rare and exotic species on the planet, such as the snow leopard, musk deer, and many more. You also get to see beautiful migratory birds at this protected reserve. So, make sure you include this place in your Gulmarg itinerary to spot some exotic species and to take in the calm environs of the reserve.
- Khilanmarg: Located 6 km away from Gulmarg bus station, Khilanmarg is a tiny paradise and a sight to behold in the spring when different flower bloom and carpet the area in different colors. If you visit the place in the winters by going for a Gulmarg tour package, you will see the place thronged by numerous skiers as it converts into a full-blown ski destination during this time. A visit to Khilanmarg is another one of the reasons that make Gulmarg a top honeymoon destination in India.
- Maharani Temple: Located in the midst of Gulmarg, the Maharani Temple is another place that you can visit on your trip. Constructed by the wife of Maharaja Hari Singh in the year 1915, the temple belongs to Jammu & Kashmir’s Dogra kings.
Best Time to Visit Gulmarg
The best time to visit Gulmarg is from March to June, i.e. the summer months. If the summer heat does not bother you, you can visit Gulmarg in the months of April, May, and June. But, if you wish to go on a Gulmarg tour that includes skiing, then December to mid-March are the months that you should choose for planning your trip.
So, you can opt for an online Gulmarg honeymoon package according to the best time to visit so you can have a great time during your trip.