Karnataka Tour packages
The perfect introduction to South India, Karnataka offers a compelling experience with its unique blend of modernity and convention.
Situated in the South-Western region of India, Karnataka tour packages attract tourists with their offer of experiencing the rich culture, enriching traditions, and glorious history of this state. Ranked among the most popular tourist states in India, Karnataka tour packages have a lot of attractions for visitors to explore. Tourism in Karnataka is famous for the picturesque landscapes, cultural heritage, and conventional craftsmanship that you can explore when you opt for Karnataka holiday packages.
Also, this sophisticated state is a flourishing hub for outdoor, adventure, and water sports activities which attract a lot of adventure enthusiasts to plan their own tour itinerary to Karnataka. Another reason for the popularity of the state is the abundance of Karnataka temple tours, as the state is home to around 34,000 temples and several nationally protected monuments that are major sightseeing spots in Karnataka. With a rich history and cultural diversity, Karnataka holds an esteemed position on the Indian map. It also has many amazing hill stations, including Chikmagalur, Nandi Hills, and Coorg, which you can opt to add at cost-effective prices to your Karnataka holiday packages. With a history that tells the story of the rule of several great dynasties, such as the Chalukyas, Hoysala, and Rastrakutas, there are many heritage places in Karnataka, which are great tourist attractions to add to your tour itinerary of Karnataka. At Veena World, we offer quintessential Karnataka tour packages online at cost-effective prices for you to visit and explore the rich cultural heritage and diversity that this state has to offer.
Karnataka Travel Packages
|Mysore Bengaluru Belur Shravanbelagola||5 Days||₹30,000|
|Women's Special Coorg Mysore Bengaluru||7 Days||₹50,000|
|Coorg Mysore Bengaluru||7 Days||₹51,000|
|Coastal Karnataka||8 Days||₹51,000|
|Hampi Badami Chikmagalur||9 Days||₹56,000|
12 Karnataka Holiday Packages
12 departures available
SUPER DEAL PRICE
SUPER DEAL PRICE
SUPER DEAL PRICE
SUPER DEAL PRICE
SUPER DEAL PRICE
Our trips have touched hearts globally
what our happy travelers are saying
Karnataka Frequently Asked Questions
We help you prepare for your trip and ensure an effortless and enjoyable travel experience.
There are a lot of cities in Karnataka that are beautiful and charming. This is mainly due to the fact that the entire state is blessed with unruffled natural beauty wherever you go. Tourism in Karnataka is always booming as travellers have plenty of unexplored tourist destinations that are still tucked away in the different corners of this vibrant state. Keeping this in mind, there are several cities where you can spend time with your loved ones in Karnataka. Our recommendations include Mangalore, Coorg, and Hampi for making the most of untouched natural surroundings. For cultural experiences, cities like Mysore and Bangalore would be perfect. An off-beat trip in Karnataka can also include Gokarna, a small town that happens to be a perfect blend of historical significance and natural beauty.
The best way to book one of the best tour packages to Karnataka is by getting in touch with travel experts at Veena World. We offer the most exciting travel itineraries to our patrons that can be easily customized according to your personal preferences. The benefit of booking a travel package with us is that you will not have to worry about any aspect of your vacation. We will ensure that your transportation, accommodations, and other travel-related bookings are taken care of. It is best to book a travel package to Karnataka in advance as most of the tourist places in this state get sold out very quickly. Hence, you should check out tour packages to Karnataka on our website and choose one that suits you the best.
Veena World is known for its customizable sightseeing packages to Karnataka. We ensure that you are able to plan your vacation based on your personal preferences, budget, and time duration. Keeping these factors in mind, our highly experienced travel experts plan out the most exciting sightseeing packages to Karnataka’s popular tourist destinations. You can check out the itineraries of the available tour packages for Karnataka on our website. In case you wish to make changes to your travel itinerary, then you can speak with our team and get the necessary changes done.
Karnataka is blessed with diverse landscapes, coastal areas, hill stations, terrains, and topographical features. Thus, it is a destination that can be visited in any season or month, year-round. However, the peak tourist season is from October to March when the weather is pleasant, making sightseeing convenient for travellers. Also, the best time to visit Karnataka depends on the places you want to see in the state and where you wish to stay. Veena World offers Karnataka tourism packages in affordable price ranges, allowing you to enjoy your time like never before.
Karnataka is a famous tourist destination and a place that has conserved its historical significance and cultural heritage around modern settings. Here, the glorious temples are not only places of worship but also architectural structures, representing glorious history, traditions, and cultural heritage. On your next trip to Karnataka or the temples in Karnataka, do not forget to visit Aihole, a historical site in Bagalkot, Karnataka. Aihole is home to more than 125 magnificent temples and monuments. You can book one of the best Karnataka honeymoon packages from Veena World and get to explore all magnificent temples and seek divine blessings to give a perfect start to your life together.
Travelling in Karnataka is absolutely safe for tourists. The Department of Tourism and the government of Karnataka are taking all vital safety measures to ensure the utmost safety of tourists. These safety protocols create a safe environment for visitors to travel across the state. It is compulsory for tourists arriving from any state to carry vaccination certificates or RT-PCR negative reports. You can book one of the best Karnataka holiday packages from Veena World and get ready to visit this beautiful destination and the largest state in South India.
Your approximate budget depends on multiple factors, such as the number of days you will be visiting Karnataka, the number of people travelling with you, the kind of itinerary you choose, and all activities you indulge in. To keep it simpler and easier, you are advised to choose different Karnataka tour packages available with us. These packages are cost-effective and will allow you to experience Karnataka at its best.
Your hotel accommodation is included in the Karnataka package you book at Veena World. We have tie-ups with some of the best hotels and resorts in Karnataka to ensure a comfortable stay. Your accommodation can be on a twin or triple sharing basis or in a single occupancy room depending on your requirements and the size of the group. All your meals, including breakfast, lunch, and evening snacks are also included in the package. You can get in touch with our travel experts if you have any special preferences in terms of your hotel stay.
The best time to book the Karnataka package is from October to April. Winters are ideal for going on a wildlife safari or attending the majestic Mysore Dasara. Karnataka is quite warm and moist during the summer months of April to June due to its proximity to the western coast. While the coasts are hotter, hill stations are mildly colder. In fact, the perfect time to visit Karnataka is determined by the time of year and the destination. Some areas experience heavy rainfall during the monsoons, which runs from July to September, but if you would like to go trekking in places like Antara Gange or see the wonderful Jog Falls, there's no better time than the monsoons.
Since Karnataka is well connected to almost all the Indian cities, it is easily accessible by road, rail, and air. However, it totally depends on your current location, its connectivity to Karnataka, and how much time you are willing to spare for travelling. If you wish to save time, you may choose to go by flight, if you wish to keep it affordable, travelling by train is a viable option. And you may choose to go by road if you have time and want to experience a wholesome road trip. Our advice would be to get in touch with our travel expert and get a comprehensive tour to Karnataka planned so that your travel to Karnataka is taken care of by professionals.
Get to know more about Karnataka before booking your tour packages
With Karnataka packages being so popular online, there is no doubt that the state is a prominent travel destination, attracting visitors from across the world. Tourism to the state is famous for the exquisite Karnataka temple tours, ancient ruins, and monuments, as well as for its silk, sandalwood, and food, which are also the major source for tourism in Karnataka. The religious flavour and apparent spirituality tend to leave a lasting impression on tourists who visit for a temple tour of Karnataka. From the revered monasteries to exquisite temples, the state is a route of enlightenment for several spiritual tourists, which speaks a lot for the popularity of Karnataka temple tour packages online. Karnataka is also home to some of the finest and most picturesque waterfalls, scenic beaches, evergreen forests, and mountains that appear to be engulfed by the clouds, making honeymoon packages in Karnataka quite popular among newlyweds.
The largest state in South India, Karnataka has a number of attractions spread across its 30 districts. The right itinerary for Karnataka packages can offer a diverse range of spots and locations for all kinds of travellers, regardless of whether you are an explorer, an adventurer, or just interested in the temple tour packages to Karnataka. In Karnataka, the festival celebrations also display a great level of passion and devotion that offers a completely new perspective to travellers who travel with family tour packages in Karnataka. By experiencing the fairs and festivals of the state, visitors get a deeper perspective of the rituals followed by the locals. While the official language of the state is Kannada, Kodava, Konkani, and Tulu are some other native languages that are spoken here. Hindi and English are also widely spoken in Karnataka. There are several reasonably priced Karnataka holiday packages online at Veena World that can help you get familiar with the golden culture of the state and explore the best of destinations with carefully designed Karnataka vacation packages.
Home to exemplary nature and history, Karnataka is an ideal destination to explore temples, forts, and palaces. On a tour to this beautiful state, tourists can discover more about the culture, art, and architecture of the Cholas, Hoysalas, and Chalukyas. The rich cultural heritage has been constantly evolving with the efforts and contributions of several empires. Karnataka music, painting, architecture, literature, art, and folklore have had a great impact on people. Most family tour packages in Karnataka offer visitors a glimpse into the art and culture of this state. If you want a more complete experience of the state, you can book your Karnataka trip packages to include some of the most colourful festivals of the state:
- Mysore Dussehra - Organised as Nada Habba, Mysore Dussehra is a major celebration in Mysore.
- Kambala - It is an exhilarating buffalo race, which a two-day festival, held annually. The season for this festival starts in November and lasts till March.
- Ugadi - Ugadi is also an important festival that marks the Kannada New Year.
Some other festivals celebrated in Karnataka are Nagapanchami, Makara Sankranti (the Harvest Festival), Basava Jayanti, Ramzan, Ganesh Chaturthi, and Deepavali. The fun of Karnataka sightseeing gets double when you get the chance to witness these celebrations as well.
One thing that you would be able to witness on your Karnataka travel packages is that the culture of Karnataka revolves around its art, music, dance, literature, and drama. The state is home to many ritualistic dances and diverse dance forms. Also, dance is a vital aspect of any kind of celebration in Karnataka. The Mysore style of Bharatanatyam is one of the most popular classical dance forms in India. Other major classical dances of Karnataka include Kathak and Kuchipudi.
Karnataka packages are also famous for the extremely rich variety of food you will be able to try. From pure vegetarian dishes to non-vegetarian gourmet fare, cuisines in Karnataka are rich in taste and flavour. The state is also famous for the huge variety it has to offer in sambhar, dosa, and for the typical Kannadiga Oota (meal), which generally contains sambhar, rice, ghee, curry, dessert, and pickle, served on a banana leaf. Authentic Karnataka cuisine has also had a great impact on Karnataka tourism, attracting food lovers from all over the world.
Art and Crafts
The state is also popular for its Mysore silk weaving art, wood carvings, stone carvings, doll making, sandalwood crafts, and ivory carving.
Things to Do in Karnataka
A Karnataka itinerary can offer you quite a varied experience. Here are some of the highlights of the state that you can opt to add to your Karnataka tour packages for the perfect vacation:
- Coorg: Nestled amidst majestic mountains with a perpetually foggy landscape, Coorg is a popular place found in many Karnataka honeymoon tour packages. It is a must-visit place for all nature lovers. Coorg is a famous coffee-producing hill station that attracts visitors with its exquisite hills, lush greenery, and breathtakingly exotic scenery. Nagarhole National Park, Raja's Seat, Abbey Falls, and rafting in Barapole River are some of the things you can add to your Karnataka honeymoon tour packages.
- Hampi: A historical delight for visitors, Hampi, located in the shaded depths of hills and valleys, is another great addition for your Karnataka holiday tour packages. Surrounded by bustling street markets, ancient monuments, a treasury building, beautiful temples, and the bastions and ruins of the Vijayanagar Empire, Hampi should definitely be on your list of sightseeing places in Karnataka. The Lotus Palace, Hampi Bazaar, Hippie Island, and Vithala Temple are some of the key places in Hampi that you can add to your honeymoon packages in Karnataka.
- Bangalore: Known as the Silicon Valley of India, Bangalore is one of the biggest cities. It can be made a part of your Karnataka itinerary simply for its beautiful lakes and pleasant weather. Also, the city is home to many quirky cafes, eateries, pubs, street food corners, and coffee roasters, offering cuisines from across the world. Most Karnataka tourism packages include Bangalore Palace, UB City Mall, Cubbon Park, Lal Bagh, and Bannerghatta National park.
- Mysore: Located at the foothills of Chamundi Hills, Mysore is a major part of Karnataka tourism. Although the city has become industrialised, it has not lost its conventional appeal. There are many significant places such as Chamundi Hills, St. Philomena’s Church, Brindavan Garden, and a lot more that can be added to your honeymoon packages in Karnataka.
- Gokarna: With exquisite landscapes and pristine beaches, Gokarna is a Hindu pilgrimage site and a part of several Karnataka temple tour packages. Also, it is an ideal place for beach lovers. Located on the Karwar coast, Gokarna is a quaint town in Karnataka, mainly famous for its beaches and temples and can be added to your Karnataka tourism packages with prices that are on the affordable side.
Best Time to Visit Karnataka
- October to April: The best time to visit Karnataka is from October to April. The winters are a great time to attend the grand festival of Mysore Dussera and to enjoy a wildlife safari. However, being a peak season in the state, you might find Karnataka tourism packages with prices a bit on the higher side.
- July to September: Though some regions in Karnataka receive heavy rainfall during the monsoon season, travellers who enjoy trekking and are interested in witnessing the exquisite Jog Falls should choose the monsoons for booking their Karnataka trip packages.
- April to June: Due to its vicinity to the western coast, Karnataka gets quite humid during the summers, so the availability of Karnataka tourism packages with prices on the lower side is pretty much guaranteed. While the coastal parts are hotter, Karnataka hill stations are colder, so you can book your Karnataka trip packages accordingly.
All in all, the best time to visit this beautiful state would depend on the destinations that you have included in your Karnataka travel packages.