per person on twin sharing
First Experience with Veena World. Great Experience! The Tour Manager Rakesh Disale is highly professional with vast & varied experience. Each day is properly planned considering minutest details. Food and transport provided is good. Overall, a nice experience with tons of memories for lifetime. Recommend Veena World to others.
This was one of the best trips. My friend and I were taking this trip together. Both being girls and traveling alone with new people, we had our reservations about the trip. But all the arrangements from start to finish were very well organised and were up to the mark. 👍🏻 Special shout out to Amit Sawant, our tour manager. He was a very polite, co-operative, fun and amazing tour manager😇. Also, thanks to all the new friends (group people) that I made during my travel. I feel happy to share this amazing memory with you all. Thanks to Veena World for making Malaysia Singapore a memorable trip for me. ☺😊
We have been in veena world Malaysia and Singapore ASSM311222 tour. This was a awesome memorable trip. Special thanks to Mr.Prashanth Ramraje he was all the time calm,cool and energetic. Due to him and other tour members this trip is very memorable. ... :
We enjoy a lot during the tour. Tour Manager have very much experience. He can handled any kind of situation in any circumtences. We enjoyed totally planned tour for family.
Why travel with Veena World
Select departure city, dates & add guest to book your tour
As seats fill, prices increase! So book today!
Select departure city (1)
All departure dates (21)
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- TCS (5% or 10%) is applicable for international.
Add guests (Max 6 guests at a time)
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Kuala Lumpur (3N)
Mumbai to Mumbai tour guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Kuala Lumpur – The Capital city of Malaysia. Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all guests for airport formalities and proceed to explore Putrajaya – a planned city, which serves as the Federal Administrative Centre of Malaysia. Later we visit the Observatory Deck of the K. L. Tower, which gives a marvellous view of the city.
Kuala Lumpur – Genting Highlands – Kuala Lumpur
Today we proceed to Genting Highlands by one of the longest and fastest Cable Cars of South East Asia. Upon arrival, we explore this world famous entertainment capital. Here we visit Genting SkyWorlds Outdoor Theme Park – Southeast Asia’s most anticipated theme park.
Note: If you wish to visit Casino dress code is formals, Men - Trouser, Collar Shirt / T-shirt, Shoes; Women - Saree, Punjabi or western formal. (As per the universal rule, entry below 18 years of age is prohibited in casinos)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Today we explore Kuala Lumpur city, we see the King's Palace, Dataran Merdeka Square, National Mosque, Cricket Field and High Court Building, followed by a photo stop at the backdrop of Malaysia’s famous landmark – Petronas Twin Towers located above Suria KLCC Centre. Later we leave for Sunway Lagoon – The ultimate theme park in Malaysia.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Soft drink on the Kuala Lumpur city tour
Kuala Lumpur – Singapore (3N)
Today we travel to Singapore by coach. Upon arrival, we take Night Safari to experience a close encounter with the wild animals. We take a Tram ride which takes us through the 7 geographical zones. Later we enjoy dinner amidst the natural environment of Night Safari.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea/Coffee during journey to Kuala Lumpur to Singapore
Singapore – Sentosa Island – Singapore
Today we explore Singapore city, we see Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, City Hall, Orchard Road, Swissotel the Stamford – the tallest hotel in Singapore, Parliament House, The Esplanade and take a photo stop at Merlion – Symbol of Singapore, followed by a Bum Boat ride in Singapore River which gives us breath-taking views of contemporary architecture and iconic skylines. Later we enjoy a Cable Car ride from Mt. Faber to Sentosa Island. Here we enjoy a ride in the highest open air gondola called the SkyHelix. We also visit Images of Singapore, Madame Tussauds wax museum and 4D Marvel show. Then we visit Observation deck of Marina Bay Sands Sky Park which gives us panoramic views of the Singapore city, followed by a visit to Gardens by the bay – Flower dome - the largest glass greenhouse in the world.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Ice Cream at Sentosa
Singapore – Universal Studios – Singapore
Today we visit Universal studios which offers excitement, thrills and unlimited entertainment. Experience thrilling shows and attractions like Light Camera Action, Transformer, Accelerator ride, Revenge of the Mummy, Water world, Jurassic Park, Madagascar - A Crate Adventure, Donkey live, Shrek 4D adventure, Flying Dragon, etc. Later we visit Asia’s biggest SEA Aquarium which houses the rare species of the marine world. In the evening we get entertained by a spectacular light and water show - 'Wings of Time'.
Note: For the adventure lovers those who wants to do more rides, Universal Studios has Fast Pass service available at the entrance at an additional cost.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Singapore – Departure to hometown
It’s time now to say goodbye!
Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
Mumbai to Mumbai Tour guests will proceed to Singapore Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time and start their return journey back home.
All guests must follow the prevailing mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests (Departure & Arrival), web check-in, self-declaration etc. as per the airline/state/country. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use mini coaches or big coaches or small vans depending on the respective tour group size. If you wish to have separate vehicle solely for yourself or your family, it can be arranged at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation, tour departure date may change. Some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Best facilities with no added cost.
Departure & Arrival
Note: Flight details are tentative only. The airline, departure, arrival times and routing may change.
Hotel details are tentative only. The hotel or place of accommodation may change.
Read this to prepare for your tour in the best way!
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Tax collected at source (TCS) applicable at 5% on tour price if PAN & Aadhar is provided else it will be 10% of tour price
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance for 60 years and above
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Hot & humid
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Kuala Lumpur//Singapore - Mumbai
- We use combination of Airlines like Singapore Airlines ,Malaysian Airlines, etc.
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
- As everyone is becoming a frequent traveller now, we suggest that you make your own travel accessories kit to ensure a stress free holiday.
- Always make sure to carry less and light luggage, use a four wheel small or medium suitcase and please make sure that you are carrying only one suitcase per person. This will ensure that you will travel smartly and without any inconveniences.
- It is also recommended that you have one cross shoulder bag or haversack for your handy needs which will ensure that you are comfortable at the time of sightseeing and also easy for photography during your tour.
- A smart cap/hat and sunglasses are definitely something that you should have in your kit.
- Though Veena World provides all three meals, that is breakfast, lunch, dinner and Veena World treats as per the itinerary, you can carry dry snacks of your choice in small sealed packets for munching during air travel or road journeys.
- If you are travelling during the monsoon or to destinations where it is rainy, please carry a small umbrella or poncho.
- For international tours, please carry a universal adapter for charging your cameras and mobile phones.
- Ensure that your clothing and footwear is suitable for the destination you are travelling to.
Cancellation Policy & Payment Terms
We keep it transparent, crystal clear!
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In case, a particular sightseeing cannot be covered or visited on the Tour, owing to any kind of unavoidable political, environmental or social circumstances, then it will be replaced with other best possible alternative sightseeing.
- For Genting Highlands, guests are permitted to carry only one luggage bag + one hand or Cabin Bag. In case if guest is carrying more than one bag and the size of bag is not as per the specified limit then guest will have to pay RM20 (Malaysian Ringgit) per bag per way directly at counter. Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
Want luxury? Add luxury at minimum cost!
Need to upgrade to business or first class? Please get in touch with our team on 1800 22 7979 for more details.
You can select the prime seat(s) in your coach at an additional cost. Please get in touch with our team on 1800 22 7979 for more details.
Places You’ll See
Plan your poses, amazing destinations awaiting
Our trips have touched hearts globally
what our happy travelers are saying
RahulTravelled in Feb, 2023
"This was one of the best trips. My friend and I were taking this trip together. Both being girls and traveling alone with new people, we had our reservations about the trip. But all the arrangements ...Read More
ShraddhaTravelled in Jan, 2023
"We have been in veena world Malaysia and Singapore ASSM311222 tour. This was a awesome memorable trip. Special thanks to Mr.Prashanth Ramraje he was all the time calm,cool and energetic. Due to him ...Read More
RiyaTravelled in Dec, 2022
"We enjoy a lot during the tour. Tour Manager have very much experience. He can handled any kind of situation in any circumtences. We enjoyed totally planned tour for family.
KailasTravelled in Dec, 2022
"First Experience with Veena World. Great Experience! The Tour Manager Rakesh Disale is highly professional with vast & varied experience. Each day is properly planned considering minutest details. Foo...Read More