Singapore Malaysia Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport-respective airline terminal, four hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time. After collecting the snacks hamper from Veena World Airport Representative and completing check in formalities, guests along with Veena World Tour Manager will travel to Kuala Lumpur – The Capital city of Malaysia. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests will directly join at Kuala Lumpur Airport as per the scheduled group flight arrival time. J&L Tour guests who have already reached Malaysia can meet the scheduled group at sightseeing place as per the guidelines given by Veena World Tour Manager. Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all guests for airport formalities and proceed to explore Putrajaya - a planned city, which serves as the Federal Administrative Centre of Malaysia. Later we proceed to Genting Highlands by one of the longest and fastest Cable Cars of South East Asia. Upon arrival, we explore this world famous entertainment capital, which is also known for its Casinos. Note: Casino dress code is formals, Men - Trouser, Collar Shirt / T-shirt, Shoes; Women - Saree, Punjabi or western formal. (As per the universal rule, entry below 18 years of age is prohibited in casinos)
- Explore Putrajaya
- Enjoy the longest and fastest cable cars to Genting Highlands
Today we proceed to Kuala Lumpur. En route we visit Batu Caves – The famous Karthik Swamy Temple. Upon arrival, we visit the Observatory Deck of the K. L. Tower, which gives a marvellous view of the city.
- Visit Batu Caves-Famous Karthik Swamy Temple
- Observatory Deck of the K L tower
Today we explore Kuala Lumpur city, we see the King's Palace, Dataran Merdeka Square, National Mosque, Cricket Field and High Court Building, followed by a photo stop at the backdrop of Malaysia’s famous landmark – Petronas Twin Towers located above Suria KLCC Centre. Later we leave for Sunway Lagoon – The ultimate theme park in Malaysia.
- Explore Kuala Lumpur city
- Photo stop at the backdrop of Petronas Twin Towers
- Sunway Lagoon
Today we travel to Singapore by coach. Upon arrival, we take Night Safari to experience a close encounter with the wild animals. We take a Tram ride which takes us through the 7 geographical zones. Later we enjoy dinner amidst the natural environment of Night Safari.
- Enjoy Night Safari
Today we explore Singapore city, we see Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, City Hall, Orchard Road, Swissotel the Stamford - the tallest hotel in Singapore, Parliament House, The Esplanade and take a photo stop at Merlion – Symbol of Singapore, followed by a Bum Boat ride in Singapore River which gives us breath-taking views of contemporary architecture and iconic skylines. Later we enjoy a Cable Car ride from Mt. Faber to Sentosa Island where we experience the thrills of Luge Ride with Sky ride. We also visit Images of Singapore, Madame Tussauds wax museum and 4D Marvel show. Then we visit Observation deck of Marina Bay Sands Sky Park which gives us panoramic views of the Singapore city, followed by a visit to Gardens by the bay – Flower dome - the largest glass greenhouse in the world.
- Explore Singapore city
- Photo stop at Merlion-Symbol of Singapore
- Bum Boat ride in Singapore River
- Cable car ride from Mt.Faber to Sentosa Island
- Marina Bay sands Sky Park – observation deck
- Gardens by the bay – Flower dome.
Today we visit Universal studios which offers excitement, thrills and unlimited entertainment. Experience thrilling shows and attractions like Light Camera Action, Transformer, Accelerator ride, Revenge of the Mummy, Water world, Jurassic Park, Madagascar - A Crate Adventure, Donkey live, Shrek 4D adventure, Flying Dragon, etc. Later we visit Asia’s biggest SEA Aquarium which houses the rare species of the marine world. Then we take a mono-rail ride. In the evening we get entertained by a spectacular light and water show - 'Wings of Time'. Note: For the adventure lovers those who wants to do more rides, Universal Studios has Fast Pass service available at the entrance at an additional cost.
- Universal Studios
- Visit Asia’s biggest SEA Aquarium
- Light and water show - 'Wings of Time' show
Today we visit Jurong Bird Park – home to over 5000 birds from all over the globe. It’s time now to say goodbye! Singapore Malaysia Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will proceed to Singapore Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time. After completing Airport Formalities Singapore Malaysia Tour guests will travel back to Mumbai with Veena World Tour Manager. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests can be dropped at Singapore Airport along with scheduled group or they can have their own arrangements made for the return journey back home. Singapore Malaysia Tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful destinations and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. We leave with a Heavy heart as the days of the Tour come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours. Veena World wishes all guests a very happy, healthy and wonderful life ahead. Note: Guests who have taken Pre or Post tour holiday will be guided by Veena World Customized Holiday team with regards to their Joining & Leaving spots for South East Tour.
- Jurong bird park
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the accommodation for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Our Traveller Reviews
I on behalf of my parents( Mr. and Mrs. Mandhare) and myself would like to appreciate the arrangements done for our tour--Singapore and Malaysia. Everything was well taken care of, from the time of departure till the time we landed back in India. Special thanks to our team leader Mr. Santosh Dhamake, who took care of each and every thing of all the 37 members in this tour. We wish him all the best. And special thanks to Mr. Ratna and Mr. Phillips our tour guides for Malaysia and Singapore respectively. We enjoyed our trip. Thanks to you at Veena World.read more
Vrushali VaityMay 10, 2019
I had the great experience in this 7 days tour to Singapore & Malaysia. Me and my family enjoyed very much. This 7 days are one of the best memories of our till now. Your all accommodation is arranged very nicely. Hotels arranged by you are very good. The hotel in Malaysia that is Dorrest is best hotel in the tour. Your whole tour management is very good. Every place we visited we got a VIP treatment, like no lines or no waiting for the enjoyment. Time management is perfect. Our tour manager ULKA PATWARDHAN is THE BEST. she handled it well. The 40 people with different mind are connected very well because of her. Every problem she is the solution for us in that 7 days. Like one day we all want to go for shopping for our relatives but as your schedule there is no slot for it but she arranged that also and coverd the remaining places in respective time. She is friendly with very one and cleared all doubts also. Just two suggestions i want to give:- 1) the first world hotel has ni wifi and in this era wifi is essential so arrange something when we are in gentings 2) there should be one meal which is street food of that country so we can have whole experience of that country.read more
SUDHIR DABHOLKARJun 9, 2019
It was good experience as expected (as it was our 2nd tour with you & tour manager too :) ) on all levels i.e. from Tour Booking - Ms.Purva Rane of Dombivali branch, time to time updations for preparations , pre-departure meeting arranged by you, giving proper hard copy of tickets, visas, insurance evenafter soft copies sent by you.....all these small looking steps made us tensionfree as it was our 1st international tour. We loves homely behaviour like giving snacks parcel for tour. :) Hotel stay, food, transport means..all was very nice and the last but not least is Tour Manager Mr.Pranay Thalkar whose efforts of managing people of different moods with same energy and smile from the day 1 to tour conclude, clear instructions of timings & moves, etc...even he took effort which excluded ( I guess) from his duty for our small wish. All his conduct is worth of appreciation with 2 thumbs up. Finally all this made us NOT CONFIRMED NEXT TOUR DESTINATION... BUT TOUR COMPANY i.e.VEENA WORLD !!!read more
Ms. Suvarna PatilFeb 10, 2019
Veena World Moments
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Warm & humid with tropical rains, unexpected showers during the day
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Kuala Lumpur//Singapore - Mumbai
- We use combination of Airlines like Bangkok Airways,Air India, ,Singapore Airlines ,Malaysian Airlines, Cathay Pacific, etc.
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In case, a particular sightseeing cannot be covered or visited on the Tour, owing to any kind of unavoidable political, environmental or social circumstances, then it will be replaced with other best possible alternative sightseeing.
- For Genting Highlands, guests are permitted to carry only one luggage bag + one hand or Cabin Bag. In case if guest is carrying more than one bag and the size of bag is not as per the specified limit then guest will have to pay RM20 (Malaysian Ringgit) per bag per way directly at counter. Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour