Find your role
Executive - Digital Marketing
- Monitor and manage Veena World’s social media profiles w.r.t. content, branding and analytics: FB/Instagram/Twitter/LinkedIn/YouTube/Podcast at intervals decided or as and when required.
- Create and update content on Veena World’s blog page and website at intervals decided.
- Come up with ideas for social media and digital marketing.
- Carry out digital advertising campaigns in coordination with other stakeholders
- ORM: Manage and maintain Veena World’s online brand image.
- ORM: Handle reviews, comments, queries and feedback on all social media profiles, blog sites and other online platforms (gaining a good understanding of Veena World culture and standards is of utmost importance here).
- Analytics - Identify digital & topical trends and implement them in social media strategy; provide necessary reports and statistics as and when required.
- Update Facebook Shop/Catalogue
- Coordinate with agencies and third-party companies for digital marketing tasks.
- Coordinate with team members for certain projects and for creative assistance viz. video creation, podcast creation, etc.
- Editing raw footage and creating a final product as per the script, screenplay or outline
- Adding sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and voice-overs
- Inputting graphics to enhance footage
- Improving and correcting lighting, colouring and faulty footage
- Working closely with the Marketing team to present a final product that matches the company’s vision
Content Writer - Executive
- Conducting the research in industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Writing content for all sorts of internal & external communication of the organization - SMS, blogs, advertisements, content for the website, brochures, flyers, etc. based on current campaigns and/or various other topics
- Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Creating, editing & proofreading blog posts before publication
- Coordinating with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conducting simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promoting content on social media
- Identifying guests’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensuring all-round consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Updating website content as needed (destination pages, landing pages, static pages, etc.)
Excited to work with us, but don't see your position listed? Let us know how you stand out from the crowd. Send your resumes to — firstname.lastname@example.org
How we hire
We are on an incredible journey of making the world affordable for one and all. We always look for individuals who have a passion for what they do! After all, passion has more applications than just about anything. Only with such passion, gut & fire in the belly, is it possible for ordinary individuals to be extraordinary!
Find a role that suits your eligibility criteria and apply
Once resume is shortlisted, you will be called for a telephonic interview
Depending on the telephonic round, you will be called for the personal interview
Neither Veena World nor any of its authorised recruitment agencies charge any fee from candidate towards appearing for an interview or securing an employment. Candidates shall be responsible for verifying the credentials of any employment agency which claims to guarantee an employment with Veena World. Please note that anyone who relies on the representations made by these fraud employment agencies does so at his/her own risk.
Taking a break from work is indeed a double-edged sword! While it can be liberating on one hand, on the other, it can be equally daunting. It all depends on one’s perspective and the set of circumstances one finds oneself in. We see many women taking a career break for various reasons. Most of them look forward to resume back soon, but not all are able to keep their resolution.
Having said this, getting back to work can come with its own set of challenges. What tops the list of the hurdles is the lack of self-confidence to start all over again and the notion that their skills & knowledge aren’t updated enough to make it big in this rapidly-changing job scenario. Also, a long break is difficult to account for on the resume.
But we at Veena World can well empathize with this turning point in a woman’s life and would like to help them break the ice. We are looking for women who have been on such a career break, and are between the age group of 30 to 40 years, with good communication skills and have still taken efforts to keep their knowledge updated whilst looking after their family and now aim to return to their career. We feel, the flexi office-hours at Veena World could help them strike a work-home balance.
If you are one of them, email your resume to email@example.com. Your resume would be screened and if found to be potential for any of the openings that we have, you will be called for a personal round of interview with a prior appointment. Let’s look forward to a better life, a fulfilling life! All the best!"