Srinagar Tour Packages
Encompassing a beauty that brings you a much-needed peace and calm, the land of Srinagar is truly a paradise in Northern India.
Famous throughout the country and beyond as being ‘Heaven on Earth’, Srinagar is a city in the union territory of Jammu & Kashmir and is located on the banks of River Jhelum. Incredibly popular among tourists for tourism packages, Srinagar is as picturesque as the most stupefying painting that has ever been painted. The city is known nationwide for the colourful Shikaras and stationary houseboats on Dal Lake. These houseboats are a popular attraction that you will find in almost every Srinagar honeymoon package.
Shikaras are gondola-type rowboats that are used to take the tourists around to attractions like the Floating Vegetable Market and the Mir Bahri, a lively community of people that have made the lake their home as they live on a small island in the lake itself! Srinagar tour packages at Veena World showcase several destinations that are full of such wonders. Srinagar, the summer capital of Jammu & Kashmir, is home to some of the most exquisite and aesthetically appealing Mughal-age gardens in India. The top draws being the Nishat Bagh, Chashm-E-Shahi Garden, and Shalimar Bagh. Apart from witnessing attractions that are a treat to the eyes, you will also have the chance to acquaint yourself with treats that satiate your appetite for delicious food. Kashmiri cuisine is famed globally as a gastronomical delight. So, when in Srinagar with your holiday packages, you should not miss out on trying some of the local dishes.
Srinagar Travel Packages
|Kashmir Escape||5 Days||₹40,000|
|Honeymoon Special Kashmir||6 Days||₹45,000|
|Kashmir Highlights||6 Days||₹45,000|
|Seniors' Special Kashmir||6 Days||₹45,000|
|Women's Special Kashmir||6 Days||₹47,000|
25 srinagar Holiday Packages
SUPER DEAL PRICE
SUPER DEAL PRICE
SUPER DEAL PRICE
SUPER DEAL PRICE
SUPER DEAL PRICE
SUPER DEAL PRICE
(06 Jul 2022) Last 2 Seats
SUPER DEAL PRICE
SUPER DEAL PRICE
SUPER DEAL PRICE
(02 Jul 2022) Last 3 Seats
Srinagar Frequently Asked Questions
We help you prepare for your trip and ensure an effortless and enjoyable travel experience.
4-5-night holiday packages to Srinagar are more than enough for you to explore the natural abundance of this city. Located in the Kashmir Valley, offering views of snow-capped mountains amidst a serene environment, Srinagar is a visual delight for all travellers. With 4-5-night Srinagar packages, you can enjoy a shikara ride on the Dal Lake, spend a night on a houseboat, visit the Mughal Garden, ride the second highest gondola at Gulmarg, explore Pahalgam, and do much more, with ease. Depending on how many days you have for the trip, you can explore Veena World for the perfect holiday package to visit Srinagar.
Located at an altitude of 1730 m above sea level, in the heart of the Kashmir Valley, Srinagar is well-known across the world for its natural beauty, houseboats, waterfronts, and gardens, set against a mesmerising backdrop of snow-covered Himalayan peaks. Srinagar tour packages offer travellers varied experiences like living on a houseboat, sailing on a shikara on the picturesque Dal Lake, experiencing the quaint lifestyle of the locals, and even the chance to partake in adventure activities like mountain biking, rafting, and hiking. Srinagar tour packages allow you to escape the humdrum of daily life and take you to a fairy tale land where you can bask in a calm ambience and unwind in the lap of nature.
What you need to pack for your trip to Srinagar depends on a number of factors, like the season, what your plans are, how you are travelling, and the kind of trip you have in mind. For example, if you are backpacking, you would of course want to pack light, and if you plan to hike a lot, you will need to carry the relevant equipment as well. In general, here’s what you can pack based on the season:
• April-June: As the summer approaches, light clothes like half-sleeved t-shirts and shirts, light jeans, cotton trousers, jeggings, khadi clothes, etc. would be apt. Make sure to carry some full-sleeved t-shirts and light woollens in case it rains, leading to a temperature drop.
• July-August: For monsoon months, carry pants, waterproof jackets, and raincoats if you experience any rain. With warm days and cooler nights, comfortable clothes like full-sleeved t-shirts and shirts as well as lighter clothes and some light woollens will suffice.
• September-October: Warm clothes for the day and some heavy woollens for the mornings and evenings.
• November-March: Winter season in Srinagar can be quite harsh and you may experience snowfall as well. So, apart from heavy woollens, pack some warmers and a weather-resistant jacket as well.
The most popular destination for a honeymoon in India, Srinagar has a lot to offer travellers and to ensure you get the most out of your trip, research the expected weather in the city around the time you plan to visit and pack accordingly.
There are many places around Srinagar that your holiday package can include. If you plan to spend some extra days exploring the region, here are some destinations you can consider adding to your Srinagar holiday package:
• Gulmarg: Known for winter sports and skiing.
• Fotu La: One of the two passes connecting Kashmir and Kargil, this is the highest point on the mountainous highway.
• Doodhpathri: A hill station replete with green meadows and streams of milky water.
• Sonmarg: For exploring mesmerising valleys surrounded by imposing mountain peaks.
• Manasbal Lake: Popular for its otherworldly beauty, bird watching, with the ruins of a 17th century Mughal fort and terraced gardens towards its north.
• Dachigam National Park: Home to the endangered Himalayan brown and black bears and Kashmiri stags, the park boasts of meadows, waterfalls, conifers, Alpine pastures, and the Marsar lake.
• Sinthan Top: With snow at its top all year round, this destination boasts of a 360-degree point from where you can spot Jammu on one side and Kashmir on the other.
Kokernag, Yousmarg, Betab Valley, etc., are some more places around Srinagar that you can consider visiting. Explore Veena World’s range of holiday packages for Srinagar that include all the destinations you wish to cover.
Yes. Srinagar is a safe destination for travellers, given they take basic travel safety precautions like avoiding secluded or deserted areas. The locals of Srinagar are very hospitable and warm and as long as you don’t take unnecessary chances, you will have an amazing time in Srinagar. An added bonus of booking Srinagar holiday packages with Veena World is the assurance of 24X7 support. In case you face any issues, you can reach out to your tour manager at any time for assistance, and the team will be happy to help you out.
Yes. Whether you are travelling with your friends or family, a group tour is a great way to explore Srinagar. Even if you are travelling solo or in a smaller group, you can choose from the best Srinagar packages at Veena World and join a group tour of the city, where you will get to meet more like-minded people. Srinagar is a destination that has something for everyone and the attractions the destination has to offer can be enjoyed by all, from couples on their honeymoon to groups. Group tours offer a chance to meet new people, gain new experiences, and discover a new way of travelling, enriched by the various kinds of people included in your group. So, you can check out the best Srinagar packages for groups at Veena World and get ready for an amazing vacation.
You can get a Srinagar travel package for any season, as Srinagar is a popular year-round destination. The best time for you however may vary based on what you prefer and on the kind of vacation you are looking for.
• Summers: April to June is the summer season when the entire valley turns green, and you can explore the many fruit orchards and mustard fields. The average temperature stays around 25-degrees Celsius but may get pretty hot on some days. You may also experience some cooler nights and light rain as well. However, Baisakhi is also celebrated in April, the celebration of which is worth witnessing.
• Monsoons and Autumn: The monsoons, which last from July to sometime around August-September, experience little rain but transform the amazing landscapes of the city with new hues. September-October is autumn in Srinagar when golden-leaved trees turn the city into a storybook garden. With pleasantly cool weather, these months are perfect for sightseeing.
• Winters: From November to March, Srinagar experiences extremely cold temperatures with snowfall (mostly Dec-Jan) that covers the city with a white blanket, attracting tourists from all over. The snowfall may however at times cause road blockages, hindering your plans.
Yes. We offer customised holidays for vacationing in Srinagar wherein you can personalise your holiday package with ease. To help you plan a perfect vacation, Veena World offers the flexibility of choosing your preferred type of accommodation, mode of travel, duration of the trip, meal options, the tourist attractions you want to include in your daily itineraries, and more. With Veena World, you can plan Srinagar tours exactly the way you want.
The cost of your trip will depend on several factors, like the duration of the trip, mode of travel, destinations covered, type of accommodation being booked, meal choices, time of the year, etc. You can explore a wide range of holiday packages for sightseeing in Srinagar to find one that suits your travel plans and fits your budget perfectly. Veena World’s Srinagar packages include airfare, sightseeing, accommodation, travel, entry ticket/fees for attractions included in your itinerary, tour guide and drivers, meals, etc., and make for a cost-effective option for planning comprehensive getaways.
December and January are popular months among people looking to book a Srinagar family tour package to witness snowfall in the city. While the city experiences winters from November to March, snowfall generally occurs during the months of December and January, when a layer of powder-white snow envelops Srinagar, transforming it into a winter wonderland. While you may not be able to experience a Shikara ride with the Dal Lake being frozen during the winters, there are many winter sports like snowboarding, ice skating, etc. that you can consider adding to your Srinagar family tour package instead.
Get to know more about Srinagar before booking your tour packages
From the terraced lawns and the cascading fountains of the Mughal Gardens to the breath-taking landscapes of the Himalayas, Srinagar tour packages will take you to multiple exotic locales that are sure to leave you wonderstruck and mesmerized. Our Srinagar tourism packages highlight the best and the most beautiful tourist destinations that the city has to offer. If you seek an opportunity to experience peace and tranquillity, you should visit the valleys of Srinagar!
At any mention of Srinagar, the first things that come to the mind would be the snow-covered mountains, roads and routes lined with majestic chinar or maple trees, and the widely renowned Dal Lake wearing a placid face. After all, Srinagar is quite the picture-perfect city! At Veena World, you can explore some of the best packages to Srinagar that will acquaint you with the city’s true beauty.
The summer capital of Jammu & Kashmir has numerous stories to tell and while you are here, what will strike you the most are the everlasting smiles that adorn the faces of the warm-hearted Kashmiri people. Travelling to Srinagar with our packages will allow you to explore the city in a hassle-free manner.
The majestic Char Chinar that stands in the middle of Dal Lake whispers its secrets to you as you glide past in the colourful and vibrant shikaras. Char Chinar is an exceptionally famous tourist attraction in Srinagar because of its romantic nature. Its surroundings offer a breath-taking backdrop where you can spend some quiet time surrounded by nature. It’s unsurprising that Srinagar is a favoured honeymoon destination in India. You can relax and bask under the vibrant sun or indulge in a cheerful conversation with the local people about the city’s history over a cup of kahwah, the famous local green tea of Srinagar.
The city has something for everyone. If you are a shopping enthusiast, you will be thrilled to find endless options to fill your shopping bags, from paper-mâché accessories and walnut boxes to handmade carpets and hand-crafted silver jewellery. The paper-mâché accessories are perfect souvenirs to bring back from your Srinagar tours. Then, if you are looking for a culinary adventure, the Kashmiri Wazwan cuisine will leave you wanting more as it is imbued with some delightful flavours! If you think that’s all that you can find during your Srinagar tours, then think again. For sports enthusiasts, there is the world’s highest golf course, situated at 9,500 feet above sea level, where you can partake in a round or two.
Experience pure bliss as you travel with our specially curated Srinagar tour packages!
Things to Do in Srinagar
- Enjoy a Shikara Ride on the Dal Lake: All tourism packages to Srinagar offer this in their itinerary. The gorgeous Dal Lake is one of the most beautiful attractions in Srinagar; add to that a shikara ride and you’ve got yourself a surreal experience! What’s more is that shikara rides are an amazing experience for couples, which is why this is a popular activity that you will be able to spot in any Srinagar honeymoon package.
- Explore the Lush Green Mughal Gardens: Srinagar is renowned for its Mughal Gardens and for their awe-inspiring beauty. When you book a Srinagar travel package, make sure that you include this incredible sightseeing experience in your itinerary.
- Go for Paragliding: Srinagar is best witnessed from a height, and what better way to do that than paragliding! The experience is an adrenalin-pumping experience! The city also hosts a bunch of other similar activities, which is why you will also be able to find several Srinagar adventure sports packages online.
- Stay in a Stunningly Beautiful Houseboat: One of the most memorable experiences that you can have in Srinagar is staying in one of the famous Kashmiri houseboats. These floating boats function very much like mini-hotels while offering traditional experiences and modern comfort. An extremely popular addition for any Srinagar honeymoon package, this is one of the iconic experiences that make Srinagar the best honeymoon spot in India.
- Visit the Famed Jamia Masjid: Situated in the centre of the old city opposite the bustling bazaars, Jamia Masjid is one of the most aesthetically pleasing spots in Srinagar. Many packages to the city include this destination in the itinerary.
- Go Rafting at Sonmarg: Sonmarg, also famed as the ‘Meadow of Flowers’, is renowned for its triangular frozen lake, beautiful Gondola rides, and for housing the highest golf course in the world. However, it is also famous as the perfect escape for an adventure lover. Here, you can experience the thrills of white-water rafting like never before. Many Srinagar holiday packages include a trip to Sonmarg.
- Go Skiing at Gulmarg: Skiing in Gulmarg is something that has become quite popular in the last few years. What’s more, it is considered as one of the most preferred locations for skiing by people throughout the world. Booking a Srinagar trip package that includes some skiing at Gulmarg would be a decision you will not regret.
- Stroll through the Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden: If you love flowers and nature, you would love the renowned Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden, which you can add to your Srinagar tour packages. Not only can you take a peacefully romantic stroll among the tulips, but the garden also offers some amazing backgrounds for photographs that you will cherish forever.
- Shop Like a Local: Pashminas, carved wooden boxes, paper mâché bangles, embroidered scarves, hand-made silver jewellery, wicker baskets, spices, and Kashmiri carpets are some of the things that you can buy in Srinagar. All of the Srinagar holiday packages available at Veena World offer you many opportunities to shop for local goodies. Our packages include the best places in Srinagar for shopping.
- Indulge in the Delicious Local Cuisine: Famous for its flavours and fusion, Kashmiri cuisine is a perfect amalgamation of aromas, texture, and taste. It is nothing short of culinary art. Regardless of the Srinagar travel packages you book, remember to take some time to explore and relish the local cuisine of Srinagar.
Best Time to Visit Srinagar
Srinagar has a pleasant climate with that makes it a go-to destination almost throughout the year. However, it is advised that you book your Srinagar trip package between April and October to make the most of your tour. The city experiences freezing winters and hot summers, which may make it a bit difficult to enjoy your trip completely.