Srinagar Tour Packages
Encompassing a beauty that brings you a much-needed peace and calm, the land of Srinagar is truly a paradise in Northern India.
Famous throughout the country and beyond as being ‘Heaven on Earth’, Srinagar is a city in the union territory of Jammu & Kashmir and is located on the banks of River Jhelum. Incredibly popular among tourists for tourism packages, Srinagar is as picturesque as the most stupefying painting that has ever been painted. The city is known nationwide for the colourful Shikaras and stationary houseboats on Dal Lake. These houseboats are a popular attraction that you will find in almost every Srinagar honeymoon package.
Shikaras are gondola-type rowboats that are used to take the tourists around to attractions like the Floating Vegetable Market and the Mir Bahri, a lively community of people that have made the lake their home as they live on a small island in the lake itself! Srinagar tour packages at Veena World showcase several destinations that are full of such wonders. Srinagar, the summer capital of Jammu & Kashmir, is home to some of the most exquisite and aesthetically appealing Mughal-age gardens in India. The top draws being the Nishat Bagh, Chashm-E-Shahi Garden, and Shalimar Bagh. Apart from witnessing attractions that are a treat to the eyes, you will also have the chance to acquaint yourself with treats that satiate your appetite for delicious food. Kashmiri cuisine is famed globally as a gastronomical delight. So, when in Srinagar with your holiday packages, you should not miss out on trying some of the local dishes.
Srinagar Travel Packages
|Kashmir Escape||5 Days||₹30,000|
|Honeymoon Special Kashmir||6 Days||₹40,000|
|Kashmir Highlights||6 Days||₹40,000|
|Women's Special Kashmir||6 Days||₹40,000|
|Seniors' Special Kashmir||6 Days||₹40,000|
19 srinagar Holiday Packages
Get to know more about Srinagar before booking your tour packages
From the terraced lawns and the cascading fountains of the Mughal Gardens to the breath-taking landscapes of the Himalayas, Srinagar tour packages will take you to multiple exotic locales that are sure to leave you wonderstruck and mesmerized. Our Srinagar tourism packages highlight the best and the most beautiful tourist destinations that the city has to offer. If you seek an opportunity to experience peace and tranquillity, you should visit the valleys of Srinagar!
At any mention of Srinagar, the first things that come to the mind would be the snow-covered mountains, roads and routes lined with majestic chinar or maple trees, and the widely renowned Dal Lake wearing a placid face. After all, Srinagar is quite the picture-perfect city! At Veena World, you can explore some of the best packages to Srinagar that will acquaint you with the city’s true beauty.
The summer capital of Jammu & Kashmir has numerous stories to tell and while you are here, what will strike you the most are the everlasting smiles that adorn the faces of the warm-hearted Kashmiri people. Travelling to Srinagar with our packages will allow you to explore the city in a hassle-free manner.
The majestic Char Chinar that stands in the middle of Dal Lake whispers its secrets to you as you glide past in the colourful and vibrant shikaras. Char Chinar is an exceptionally famous tourist attraction in Srinagar because of its romantic nature. Its surroundings offer a breath-taking backdrop where you can spend some quiet time surrounded by nature. It’s unsurprising that Srinagar is a favoured honeymoon destination in India. You can relax and bask under the vibrant sun or indulge in a cheerful conversation with the local people about the city’s history over a cup of kahwah, the famous local green tea of Srinagar.
The city has something for everyone. If you are a shopping enthusiast, you will be thrilled to find endless options to fill your shopping bags, from paper-mâché accessories and walnut boxes to handmade carpets and hand-crafted silver jewellery. The paper-mâché accessories are perfect souvenirs to bring back from your Srinagar tours. Then, if you are looking for a culinary adventure, the Kashmiri Wazwan cuisine will leave you wanting more as it is imbued with some delightful flavours! If you think that’s all that you can find during your Srinagar tours, then think again. For sports enthusiasts, there is the world’s highest golf course, situated at 9,500 feet above sea level, where you can partake in a round or two.
Experience pure bliss as you travel with our specially curated Srinagar tour packages!
Things to Do in Srinagar
- Enjoy a Shikara Ride on the Dal Lake: All tourism packages to Srinagar offer this in their itinerary. The gorgeous Dal Lake is one of the most beautiful attractions in Srinagar; add to that a shikara ride and you’ve got yourself a surreal experience! What’s more is that shikara rides are an amazing experience for couples, which is why this is a popular activity that you will be able to spot in any Srinagar honeymoon package.
- Explore the Lush Green Mughal Gardens: Srinagar is renowned for its Mughal Gardens and for their awe-inspiring beauty. When you book a Srinagar travel package, make sure that you include this incredible sightseeing experience in your itinerary.
- Go for Paragliding: Srinagar is best witnessed from a height, and what better way to do that than paragliding! The experience is an adrenalin-pumping experience! The city also hosts a bunch of other similar activities, which is why you will also be able to find several Srinagar adventure sports packages online.
- Stay in a Stunningly Beautiful Houseboat: One of the most memorable experiences that you can have in Srinagar is staying in one of the famous Kashmiri houseboats. These floating boats function very much like mini-hotels while offering traditional experiences and modern comfort. An extremely popular addition for any Srinagar honeymoon package, this is one of the iconic experiences that make Srinagar the best honeymoon spot in India.
- Visit the Famed Jamia Masjid: Situated in the centre of the old city opposite the bustling bazaars, Jamia Masjid is one of the most aesthetically pleasing spots in Srinagar. Many packages to the city include this destination in the itinerary.
- Go Rafting at Sonmarg: Sonmarg, also famed as the ‘Meadow of Flowers’, is renowned for its triangular frozen lake, beautiful Gondola rides, and for housing the highest golf course in the world. However, it is also famous as the perfect escape for an adventure lover. Here, you can experience the thrills of white-water rafting like never before. Many Srinagar holiday packages include a trip to Sonmarg.
- Go Skiing at Gulmarg: Skiing in Gulmarg is something that has become quite popular in the last few years. What’s more, it is considered as one of the most preferred locations for skiing by people throughout the world. Booking a Srinagar trip package that includes some skiing at Gulmarg would be a decision you will not regret.
- Stroll through the Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden: If you love flowers and nature, you would love the renowned Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden, which you can add to your Srinagar tour packages. Not only can you take a peacefully romantic stroll among the tulips, but the garden also offers some amazing backgrounds for photographs that you will cherish forever.
- Shop Like a Local: Pashminas, carved wooden boxes, paper mâché bangles, embroidered scarves, hand-made silver jewellery, wicker baskets, spices, and Kashmiri carpets are some of the things that you can buy in Srinagar. All of the Srinagar holiday packages available at Veena World offer you many opportunities to shop for local goodies. Our packages include the best places in Srinagar for shopping.
- Indulge in the Delicious Local Cuisine: Famous for its flavours and fusion, Kashmiri cuisine is a perfect amalgamation of aromas, texture, and taste. It is nothing short of culinary art. Regardless of the Srinagar travel packages you book, remember to take some time to explore and relish the local cuisine of Srinagar.
Best Time to Visit Srinagar
Srinagar has a pleasant climate with that makes it a go-to destination almost throughout the year. However, it is advised that you book your Srinagar trip package between April and October to make the most of your tour. The city experiences freezing winters and hot summers, which may make it a bit difficult to enjoy your trip completely.