Romantic Holidays Tour Packages
Rekindle the spark in your love life and run away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. Plan the perfect romantic getaway with your other half.
All relationships need time, effort, and sacrifices. Especially in a long-term relationship, couples tend to miss the spark of the initial days. Maybe it is the stress of daily life, everyday responsibilities, or just taking it easy when a couple has been together for many years. Keeping things interesting and happening is one of the most important aspects of a successful relationship. And that is one of the reasons behind the popularity of romantic tour packages. Whether your partner is a hearts and roses person or if they like adventures and gestures more, it is your willingness to make the effort that really counts. Truly, it is the little things that matter as much as the big gestures. A steaming cup of tea for your partner when they had a rough day, a tight hug when they’re upset, or a surprise meal that you lovingly prepared, a romantic moment can be created anywhere. Booking romantic holiday packages for destinations that you both love is another great way of keeping things interesting. Not only are you on a romantic tour with your significant other, but you also get the chance to spend quality time with each other, away from everyday hassles and responsibilities. If things seem a bit slow or routine, romantic tour packages to your favourite destination may be the best idea for you.
Romantic Holiday Packages Travel Packages
|Romantic Holiday Packages Packages||Day/Night||Price|
|Goa Kyriad Prestige Calangute||4 Days||₹11,000|
|Saguna Baug Agro Farm||2 Days||₹12,000|
|Tarpa Agro by Save Farms||2 Days||₹12,000|
|Vaishnodevi Escape||3 Days||₹14,000|
|Amritsar Escape||3 Days||₹16,000|
19 Romantic Holiday Packages
The magic of romantic holidays
Travel in itself is a pretty interesting activity, and when you travel with your partner, travelling becomes even more special. Romantic holiday packages are very popular among couples, and they don’t always have to revolve around a honeymoon. The best part is that even a small break away from regular life, with your partner by your side, is quite enough to break the monotony. You can also opt for simple romantic weekend packages to destinations near your city and enjoy a small break. And if you have the time, you can plan out an elaborate romantic vacation package.
Travelling together helps overcome stress, lets you be partners in a common purpose, and allows you to develop better understanding and communication. Being romantic doesn’t always call for too much investment. Even a small surprise like a weekend package full of romantic moments can be an amazing surprise for your partner. A couple may be madly in love but making special efforts, time and again, is what strengthens this bond.
One of the best ways for couples to rekindle their love and add a tinge of adventure is to book romantic tour packages to enjoy each other’s company. Getting to see a new place, experiencing a new culture, and doing things together brings you closer and helps you realise each other’s importance better. Explore Veena World today for some of the best cost-effectively priced romantic vacation packages online that are designed to bring back the fun, excitement, and a sprinkle of spice to your relationship. Depending on the destination you have in mind, your budget, and the number of days, you can plan the perfect romantic tours with Veena World.
Whether you are newly discovering each other as a couple or you have seen countless sunsets together, a little serenading never hurts. You can find some of the best cost-effectively priced romantic packages in India online at Veena World. Our wide range of packages has been specially curated to ensure that there is something for all kinds of traveller. From budget weekend plans to ultra-luxurious vacations, you can completely customise our offerings to create the most suitable romantic tour packages for you and your partner. We know how special a trip together can be, so we offer only the best getaway deals for couples.
Things to do on a romantic holiday
The things to do and see are limitless when you are travelling with your loved one. It comes down to personal preferences and what you like to do as a couple. For some, it could be an out and out leisure vacation and for others, it could be an adventurous one. Here are some of the best places you can visit with your partner:
- Agra: A stunning reminder of an immortal love story, the drop-dead gorgeous white marble edifice of the Taj Mahal has been a favourite through the ages. Timeless and sensational just like the emotion of love itself, the craftsmanship on the walls, the minarets, and lush gardens will blow you away. And if you can, plan a romantic tour of the monument on a full moon night, the Taj looks absolutely divine sitting by the Yamuna. Not just the Taj Mahal, Agra is home to many other historical monuments such as Fatehpur Sikri, Agra Fort, and Itmad-ud-Daula and you can wind up your day with a romantic walk in Mehtab Bagh.
- Udaipur: Treat your love royally by taking them to the City of Lakes, Udaipur, with a romantic holiday package. The palaces tell the saga of many love stories buried behind the walls. The havelis and mansions are testimonies of a bygone era that bewitch you with their grandeur and magnificence. Do include a visit to Lake Pichola in your romantic holiday deal. A boat ride on Lake Pichola, engulfed by the scintillating surroundings, with the shadows cast by the spectacular Lake Palace on the tepid waters, epitomise romance in every way. End your day by indulging in a scrumptious Rajasthani dinner under the open sky on the lake island.
- Tawang: Tawang might sound like an unusual choice for a romantic holiday package but once you are here, you’ll be glad to have made the choice. Tawang is nature at its pristine best. Whether it is the peace and calm of the Tawang Monastery, the second largest Buddhist monastery in the world, the heavenly vistas of Sela Pass, the alluring beauty of Madhuri Lake at the foothills of a rocky mountain, or the sounds of the cascading waters of Nuranang Falls, Tawang will make you fall passionately in love all over again.
- Gulmarg: Rightly named ‘meadow of flowers’, Gulmarg is the gem that adorns the crown that is Kashmir. The snow-capped mountains smiling down at you, snowy slopes enticing you to take a tumble or the miles upon miles of lush green slopes; a getaway doesn’t get more romantic than this. And for a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience on your romantic tour packages, a round of skiing is highly recommended. You may fall, topple over, and laugh hysterically but the moments would be etched in your hearts forever.
- Pondicherry/Puducherry: Treat yourself to a little slice of France, leaving city life far behind as you land at Pondy on a romantic holiday package. It is artsy, spiritual, and cosmopolitan all at once. The buzzing cafes are tucked between gorgeous colonial buildings and the general bohemian atmosphere offer a great respite. Romantic tours of the old French Colony, a spiritual stopover at Sri Aurobindo Ashram, or witnessing the sun going down at the horizon, here you can celebrate your love just as you want to.
The best romantic holiday deals are here at Veena World!
Veena World is a name that spells professionalism and inspires trust in the travel industry. We take the utmost care to deliver only the best couple getaway deals online for you. With an aim to ensure complete customer satisfaction, comfort, and safety, our team of experts has carefully designed the best romantic packages in India. We not only offer a wide range of romantic destinations and itineraries but also offer you the chance to customise them as per your preferences.