Gujarat Explorer - I Fly
Scheduled Departure City
Explore the land of legends & lions! Gujarat is well known for its ancient temples, wildlife sanctuaries, advanced cities and rich cultural diversity. Get a chance to experience this colorful land that exudes traditional charm while always being in step with the modern world, on this tour.
- Visit Gandhiji's Sabarmati Ashram at Ahmedabad
- Asiatic Lions at Gir Interpretation Zone, Devaliya
- Lothal - ancient city of Indus Valley civilization
- Watch a splendid sunset at 'Great Rann of Kutch'
- Explore the Adalaj Stepwell at Ahmedabad
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Sneak a Peek!
- Be amazed by the delicately carved 'Rani ki Vav'
- Kirti Mandir - Birthplace of Mahatma Gandhi
- Visit Aina Mahal & Prag Mahal at Bhuj
- The iconic Dwarkadeesh Temple at Dwarka
- Enjoy light and sound show at Akshardham Temple
- The architechtural wonder of Sun Modhera Temple
- Visit the famous Somnath Temple at Somnath
- Experienced, caring & friendly tour managers
- Delicious Indian meals on tour
- AC Coaches for road journeys
- Prime seat availability in coaches
Land of Lions Land of Lions
Gujarat is the only present natural habitat of lions outside Africa and the only home of Asiatic Lions!
White Revolution White Revolution
The state of Gujarat is the highest producer of milk in India
Oh So Clean! Oh So Clean!
Surat is the 4th cleanest city in India after Indore, Bhopal & Vishakhapatnam as per the Swachh Sarvekshan (Survey) 2017
Ship Graveyard Ship Graveyard
Alang town near Bhavnagar, Gujarat is the world's largest ship breaking yard located at the Gulf of Khambat.
Veena World Moments
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
For Joining Leaving Guests
- To and Fro Air Travel, Airport taxes, Visa fees, Airport Transfers and Insurance cost are excluded
- For guests travelling on the domestic tours, their tour manager will hand over their snacks hamper to them on the first day of their tour at the destination
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD 5- 11: Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- CHILD 2- 4 year: Birth certificate/Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Birth Certificate.
- Additional Requirement: 03 Passport size photo on system
Things handed Over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Ticket
- Snacks Hamper and Sling Bag.
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Kindly note only Vegetarian meals will be served on this tour
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
You may also like
- Starts From
- Starts From