From pristine beaches to crumbling castles, exciting cultural attractions and ancient heritage, Scotland has it all. Visit Scotland and you wont be disappointed.
- Glasgow city tour
- Loch Lomond & Whiskey Tour
- Stirling Castle
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Glasgow (5 Nights)
Welcome to Scotland. Arrive at Glasgow international airport. Upon arrival proceed to your hotel on your own where you will stay for the next 5 nights. Day is free at leisure. Overnight stay in Glasgow.
Note: Please get in touch with us with your exact travel dates, as the prices are subject to change.
Glasgow Hop On Hop Off Tour
After breakfast, start exploring the largest city of Scotland. Proceed to the departure point on your own for city sightseeing hop on hop off tour. Discover all the great things to do and see in Glasgow with City Sightseeing. Let City Sightseeing show you all the things to do in Glasgow, from excellent museums, art galleries and beautiful parks: there is something for all ages in this exciting Scottish city. Overnight in Glasgow.
Culzean Castle, Burns Country and the Ayrshire Coast Day Trip (8 Hrs Approx)
After breakfast, proceed to the departure point on your own for a full-day trip. Visit the charming Ayrshire coast, birthplace of Scotland’s National Poet, Robert Burns, on this full-day trip from Glasgow. Home to ancient Scottish castles and a romantic countryside, you’ll find the region to be as captivating as Robert Burns described in his many poems and songs. Explore Culzean Country Park in the morning, and then spend your afternoon in the heart of ‘Burns Country’ – the town of Ayr where Robert Burns was born. Overnight in Glasgow.
Note: Entry tickets not included.
Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands (12 Hrs Approx)
After breakfast, proceed to the departure point on your own for Loch Ness, Glencoe and The Highlands tour. The tour will travel north, before making a refreshment stop on the shores of Loch Lomond. Travelling the length of the loch, we climb up into the Highlands, over the unique, dramatic landscape of Rannoch Moor and the Black Mount to majestic Glencoe, one of Scotland's most haunting glens. Loch Ness, 24 miles long and 700 feet deep is most famous for its sightings of the Loch Ness Monster, affectionately known as Nessie. Spend approximately 2 hours at Loch Ness, where you can choose to take a 'Loch Ness by Jacobite' cruise on own and explore the ruins of Urquhart Castle (entrance fee is not included) and its modern visitor centre. Passing through Inverness, Capital of the Highlands, the Loch Ness tour will start its return for home, crossing the Grampian Mountains and the woodland scenery of Perthshire, including the Forest of Atholl, with an evening refreshment stop at the Victorian resort town of Pitlochry, en route back to Glasgow. Overnight in Glasgow.
Note: Entry tickets not included.
Stirling Castle, Loch Lomond & Whiskey Tour (10 Hrs Approx)
After breakfast, proceed to the departure point on your own for Stirling Castle, Loch Lomond & Whiskey Tour. First approach Stirling the magnificent castle dominates your view and you make your way up towards the high volcanic rock where it imposes itself upon the surrounding land. Later you 'take the high road' or back-road to Loch Lomond, it is one of Scotland’s largest lochs. Admire the views and take postcard-perfect photos to share with your friends and family. Following a walk out along the west highland way you travel onto the picturesque Distillery of Glengoyne, one of the leading Malt Whiskies in Scotland, then return to Glasgow. Overnight at Glasgow.
Note: Children below 5 years not allowed. Entry fees to Stirling Castle and Glengoyne Distillery is not included.
Glasgow – Hometown
After breakfast say good bye to Scotland, proceed to Airport on your own to board a flight from Glasgow. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
- Extend your stay at Edinburgh
- Visit Kelvingrove Museum
- Glasgow West End Whisky Tour
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 05 Nights’ accommodation in the hotel
- Meals – Breakfast as mentioned in the itinerary
- Hop on/off City Sightseeing Glasgow tour
- Stirling Castle, Loch Lomond & Whiskey Tour on shared coach basis
- Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands tour on shared coach basis
- Ayrshire Coast Day Trip on shared coach basis
- Sightseeing tours are on Shared Coach Basis with local English speaking driver/guide
- Note: All Sightseeing operate at fixed timings. Kindly be on time at the designated pick up points. No refunds will be provided for missed sightseeing
- The above price is valid for travel till 30th Sep, 2022
- Many cities in Europe have introduced a local "City Tax/Tourist tax". This tax is collected by the hotels directly from guests and it is not included in the above price. The City tax/Tourist tax commonly varies between €1-4 per person per night depending on the hotel standard
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability
- Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Seat-in-coach sightseeing do not necessarily offer complimentary pick-up and drop-off from hotels.
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax etc. has to be paid at the hotel directly, the same is not a part of the package and cannot be pre-paid
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|