The Raviz Kovalam & Ashtamudi offers has a lot to offer. From pristine beaches to scintillating views, ensconced by a distinct historical and gastronomic culture, infused by a tradition of wellness, the palatial resort, the meandering Ashtamudi Lake and the serene environs is a welcome break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- Relax at Varkala Beach
- Visit the might Jayatu earth's center
- Evening sunset cruise
- Candle light dinner
- Extend your stay and visit Munnar
- Visit to Kolukkumalai tea factory
- Stay on a houseboat in Alleppey
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in the Raviz Ashtamudi in Superior Lake view room
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in the Raviz Kovalam in Beach View Villas
- Meals – Breakfast Lunch Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary (Set Menu)
- Transfers and sightseeing by Ac Etios / Dzire
- Welcome drink / Traditional Welcome on arrival
- Hi Tea and snacks
- Evening sunset cruise in Ashtamudi
- Candle light dinner once during stay
- Holiday Price Validity: till 30th September 2021
- High season surcharges are applicable during Diwali, Christmas and New Year. Compulsory Gala Dinner charges are applicable during Christmas and New Year Note: Additional chargers are applicable during mentioned travel periods; Diwali, Christmas, New Year. Tour price will differ from hotel to hotel
- Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like: election card, Driving License, Passport
- Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable. The above are special inclusions valid for stay at Abad hotels only.
- Please note that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain
- Driver is NOT A GUIDE, he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary. You will have to explore the place of visit on your own.
- Hotel rooms are subject to availability.
- The above given prices are subject to change without prior notice
- The quotation is based on Standard room of individual hotel, however if unavailable then the upgrading cost to be borne by the guest.
- Hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs. Early check in and late check-out is subject to availability
- All rates are valid for Indian national only
- Houseboat check out time is 0900hrs
- Ac in houseboat will operate between 2000hrs to 0800 hrs
- Full meals will be provided in the houseboat as per guest’s meal preference (Veg/Non Veg)
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability
- If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels are used as hotel rooms are subject to availability
- Hotels may provide room heater at an additional price on direct payment basis
- Meals provided at the hotel (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) are based on a set menu. Anything other than the set menu will be charged extra
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC private vehicle
- Please not that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain
- Transfers & Sightseeing by comfortable A/C vehicle as per the holiday itinerary. Ac Indigo or similar for 1-2 guests
- Elephant activities in Thekkady, Boat ride in Periyar Lake and Matupetty Dam are to be done on direct payment basis
- For all temple visits in Kerala, women/girls and men are supposed to wear traditional Indian clothes
- Itinerary is subject to change
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|