Honeymoon in Turkey
Begun your love life in Turkey, the land of surreal landscapes, great cities, ancient historical empires and delectable cuisine that will leave you wanting for more! Explore the wondrous cave formations of Cappadocia and the white terraces of Pamukkale.Get a snapshot of Turkey's beautiful coastline and spectacular icons. Discover rich culture and experience a slice of Turkey on this tour!
- Iconic Blue mosque
- Famous Cotton castle
- Visit to Hierapolis
- Grand Bazar Spice Market
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- 2 Nights’ Accommodation In Cappadocia
- 2 Nights’ Accommodation In Bodrum
- 1 Nights’ Accommodation In Pamukkale
- 1 Nights’ Accommodation In Kusadasi
- 2 Nights’ Accommodation In Istanbul
- Meals as specified in itinerary
- Return airport transfers Sic and Private mixed basis
- Guided tour of Cappadocia half day tour
- Cappadocia full day tour with lunch
- Pamukkale day tour with lunch
- Full day Ephesus tour with lunch
- Half day Bosphorus tour of Istanbul
- Full day Byzantium and Ottoman tour of Istanbul with lunch
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
- Professional English-speaking tour guides during to tours
- Romantic Candle night with 2 Glass of wine
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any other meals other than those mentioned above
- Any other sightseeing/optional tours other than mentioned above
- Any entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- 5% GST on total package cost
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- The above price is valid till 15th March 2020 (Except Christmas and New year)
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|