- All Meals
- Day 1Guwahati
Guwahati > Shillong
- Day 2Shillong
Shillong > Cherrapunjee
- Day 3Cherrapunjee
- Day 4Cherrapunjee
Cherrapunjee > Mawlynnong > Dawki Tent
- Day 5Dawki Tent
Dawki Tent > Krang Suri
- Day 6Krang Suri
Krang Suri > Shillong
- Day 7Shillong
Shillong > Guwahati
- Day 8Guwahati
Guwahati – Shillong (1 Night)
Are you ready to escape to lush green valleys and forests in Meghalaya? The next 8 days are likely to be the best in your life so get ready for some memory making, starting off with meeting your Meghalaya Adventure travel companions at Guwahati.
Once you reach Guwahati Airport. Meet our Veena World Tour Manager outside the airport. Hop onto the bus and we proceed to Shillong. Soothing climate along with breath taking landscapes makes it a spectacular drive. Your trip to Meghalaya has just began… On the way we stop by Umiam Lake to enjoy the beauty of this serene place under gorgeous skies. The calmness of the waters and the vastness of the lake is sure to leave you in awe. Today, lunch will be arranged by Veena World and discover the charms of Shillong enjoying your time-off to have dinner on your own.
Shillong – Cherrapunjee (2 Nights)
Today we will head deeper in the Khasi hills & towards the more gorgeous parts of Meghalaya. The route to Cherrapunjee from Shillong is extremely beautiful with amazing Mountain View and abundant greenery. Gear up to witness something unusual because we are about to visit Krem Mawmluh Cave – one of the longest caves in the Indian subcontinent known for its stalagmite rock formations. These awe-inspiring, spine-tingling and mysterious caves will leave you in wonders. It will be a unique experience as you crouch, walk and slither your way through these caves. We then head to see one of the most beautiful and tallest plunge waterfalls in India. The sight of Nohkalikai waterfalls at sunset is surreal with the view of lush green forests and mighty valleys. We spend the night in a homestay at Cherrapunjee and engage in conversations with the locals. Today’s lunch and dinner are arranged by Veena World.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Today’s journey is full of places to admire. We start with Nongriat Trek a very scenic as well as adventurous one. You’d be crossing many suspension bridges and root bridges along the forest trail. The Double Decker Root Bridge would be the highlight. Sit by the Double Decker root bridge and soak in the raw beauty of nature. If you enjoy swimming, do not forget to bring your swim-wear with you, you will need them when you find the kid inside you unable to hold back from jumping in the turquoise blue natural pools. Today, lunch will be arranged by Veena World and dinner on your own.
- Breakfast & Lunch
Cherrapunjee – Mawlynnong – Dawki Tent (1 Night)
Today, we start by visiting Mawlynnong, Asia’s cleanest village. Tourism has evolved in this village on the principles of eco-tourism. Walk around the beautiful village, you’d spot thatched khasi huts along the way, bamboo dustbins all throughout the village and every house containing beautiful gardens adorned with pretty flowers. We then head towards Dawki and experience the crystal clear waters of the Umngot River. Upon reaching, you’d feel as if you’ve arrived at a place where time has frozen. The calmness of the river, the beauty of the hills and the plains of Bangladesh visible at a faraway distance, would make you fall in love with the place at once. We enjoy a boat ride over the waters of Umngot River. It is a marvel to see the river bed right till the bottom and touch the icy cold water. Check-in into beautiful camps. Engage in conversations with your travel companions around bonfire. This too is an experience in itself. Today’s lunch and dinner are arranged by Veena World.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Dawki – Krang Suri (1 Night)
Today is a day to feel your adrenaline rush. We start with Jumping off a cliff. As simple as it sounds. You may have witnessed others try it or seen it in movies. In about a second, you go from your maximum speed to zero! You really have to experience it yourself and once you do, you might want to do it again. We also experience the thrill of Zip lining. Zip line is a must try experience once in Meghalaya. This will surely give you an adrenaline rush as you slide down from one mountain to another on a rope. We then head to Krang Suri for night stay. Today’s lunch and dinner are arranged by Veena World.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Krang Suri – Shillong (1 Night)
Today is all about exploring Krang Suri Waterfall. Hands down, it is the most magical waterfall you can lay your eyes on. Blessed with shimmering blue waters and sparkling sunlight makes it one of the top instagram spots in Meghalaya. Try your hands at paddy farming. The locals take us around the fields and show us some farming techniques. We drive back to Shillong. Upon reaching Shillong, you could visit the Police Bazar area, indulge in some street shopping and hit the pubs and cafes in Shillong. Shillong is known for its phenomenal taste in music and for hosting the best rock concerts of the country. Today, lunch will be arranged by Veena World and dinner on your own in one of the lively cafes of Shillong.
- Breakfast & Lunch
Shillong – Guwahati (1 Night)
Post breakfast we leave the hotel and drive back to Guwahati. Today is the last evening of our tour. Let’s make the most of it. We embark on a cruise to enjoy a magnificent evening over the majestic Brahmaputra River. So all you need to do is sit back, relax, and admire the view. Let your foot loose and dance till you drop. Check in to the hotel and have a sound sleep. Enjoy lunch and dinner on your own today.
Guwahati – Departure to Hometown
On the last day of your trip, let’s take it easy. Start your day with a good local breakfast. Nothing beats a hearty and a very local breakfast. Walking around and relishing on some mouth-watering delicacies.
Even the biggest and best adventures have to end and today is the finale of ours. It’s time for goodbye and let’s keep in touch on Facebook and Instagram.
We drop you at Guwahati airport for your journey back home with memories to cherish for a lifetime.
Detailed Tour Price
Departure & Arrival
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require
- Veena World Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- A/C Vehicle Type - depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests alongwith Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry two passport size photos.
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.