Women's Special Shimla ManaliHPWI
per person on twin sharing
I really had a great experience... Everything was spot on.. time management, stay, food, entertainment was just perfect.. I was traveling solo but made good friends during this trip. Great thanks to the tour manager Shashank Tawade and Shreyash Patil for making the trip more fun and memorable..
Why travel with Veena World
Select departure city, dates & add guest to book your tour
As seats fill, prices increase! So book today!
Select departure city (1)
All departure date (1)
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
Add guests (Max 6 guests at a time)
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Delhi – Chandigarh (1N)
Tour guests will arrive at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Domestic/International Airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight departure time and fly to Delhi. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport and proceed to Chandigarh – the first planned city of India designed by renowned French architecture Le Corbusier.
Dress Colour for today: Yellow
- Tea/Coffee en route to Chandigarh, Tea/Coffee and Pakoda at Chandigarh
Chandigarh – Shimla (1N)
Today we proceed to Shimla. En route we visit Pinjore Garden – a garden built in traditional Mughal style with seven terraces descending into a distance having grand pavilions and beautiful fountains. Upon arrival at Shimla we enjoy a stroll on the famous Mall road of Shimla and view Shimla Church, Scandal point, the Ridge etc. Late evening, we check-in to our hotel.
Dress Colour for today: Pink
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea/Coffee en route to Shimla, Burger/Softy and Tea/Coffee at Mall Road
Shimla – Manali (3N)
Today we proceed to Manali, en route we drive past the Beas Sutlej Link Project, Pandoh Dam and Scenic Kullu Valley. During our tea halt we visit Kullu Shawl factory. In the evening we arrive at Manali – gorgeous hill station located in the heart of snowy mountains.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea/Coffee/Soft Drink en route Manali, Tea/Coffee/Soft drink at Kullu shawl factory
Today a spectacular drive will take us to Rohtang Road Snow Point. We have free time to play in the snow and click pictures to our heart’s content. Later we visit Hidimba Mandir – set amidst the snow-covered hills of Manali, this temple is a unique shrine dedicated to Hidimba Devi and Himalayan Nyinmapa Tibetan Buddhist Monastery – known for its architectural beauty. We then have free time for shopping. In the evening we enjoy bonfire with traditional Himachali Folk Dance followed by dinner.
Please Note: Rohtang pass is 51 kms away from Manali. This Pass is not accessible for almost 8 months in a year, as it is covered by snow. We generally visit the snow point on Rohtang road, which has been permitted by the Border Security Force.
Also note: Snow clothes, jackets and gum boots are available on rent in the shops located on Rohtang Road, you can rent it at an additional cost if needed.
Dress Colour for today: Denim
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea/Coffee and Instant Noodles at Rohtang Snow Point
Manali – Solang Valley – Manali
Today we drive through the new tourist hotspot Atal Tunnel (Subject to Operation) – world's longest tunnel at an altitude of 10,040 feet. Later we proceed to Solang Valley – a splendid valley in Solang village offering magnificent views of the glaciers and snow-capped mountains. Here we enjoy a Ropeway ride and admire the Himalayan mountains. Guests with an adventurous spirit can experience thrilling activities like Paragliding, Biking, Trekking and Hiking at an additional cost.
Queens, get ready for more fun today! Dress up in your best attire and flaunt your style.
Fulfil your long time wish of walking the ramp. You never know, the crown may be yours! But wait.
Celebration doesn’t end here, a delicious dinner accompanied with elegant glass of wine will be waiting for you ahead.
Also don’t miss the golden opportunity to dance on trending Bollywood songs post dinner.
Dress colour for today: Party wear of your choice
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea/Coffee at Solang Valley, Momos at Mall Road
Manali – Chandigarh (1N)
Today let’s experience the thrilling activity of River Rafting in the rapids of the cool white waters of Beas River. Later we proceed to Chandigarh.
Please Note: For safety reasons, guests weighing above 30-35kgs will be allowed for water rafting.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea/Coffee & Instant Noodles after rafting, Tea/Coffee at Swar Ghat
Chandigarh – Delhi – Departure
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
Tour Guests will proceed to Delhi airport as per their scheduled flight and start their return journey back home.
All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use small cars / Tempo Travellers / Mini or big coaches depending on the respective tour group size. In case of small cars there will be 4-6 guests in one car. If you wish to utilise the vehicle solely for yourself or your family or you would like to upgrade the vehicle, we can arrange the same at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Best facilities with no added cost.
Departure & Arrival
Note: Flight details are tentative only. The airline, departure, arrival times and routing may change.
Hotel details are tentative only. The hotel or place of accommodation may change.
Read this to prepare for your tour in the best way!
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require
- Veena World Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel Insurance for guests up to 70 years of age
- Government of India Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 5%
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any new tax/es levied by the central or state government
- Cost of Insurance
- Any upgradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel etc.
- Personal expense like porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu
- Any extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Cost of any optional activity or service
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- A/C Vehicle Type - depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests alongwith Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry one passport size photo.
- As everyone is becoming a frequent traveller now, we suggest that you make your own travel accessories kit to ensure a stress free holiday.
- Always make sure to carry less and light luggage, use a four wheel small or medium suitcase and please make sure that you are carrying only one suitcase per person. This will ensure that you will travel smartly and without any inconveniences.
- It is also recommended that you have one cross shoulder bag or haversack for your handy needs which will ensure that you are comfortable at the time of sightseeing and also easy for photography during your tour.
- A smart cap/hat and sunglasses are definitely something that you should have in your kit.
- Though Veena World provides all three meals, that is breakfast, lunch, dinner and Veena World treats as per the itinerary, you can carry dry snacks of your choice in small sealed packets for munching during air travel or road journeys.
- If you are travelling during the monsoon or to destinations where it is rainy, please carry a small umbrella or poncho.
- For international tours, please carry a universal adapter for charging your cameras and mobile phones.
- Ensure that your clothing and footwear is suitable for the destination you are travelling to.
Cancellation Policy & Payment Terms
We keep it transparent, crystal clear!
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
Want luxury? Add luxury at minimum cost!
Need to upgrade to business or first class? Please get in touch with our team on 1800 22 7979 for more details.
You can select the prime seat(s) in your coach at an additional cost. Please get in touch with our team on 1800 22 7979 for more details.
Our trips have touched hearts globally
what our happy travelers are saying
Women's Special Shimla ManaliWomen's Special
PreetiTravelled in Mar, 2023
"I really had a great experience... Everything was spot on.. time management, stay, food, entertainment was just perfect.. I was traveling solo but made good friends during this trip. Great thanks to t...Read More