Women’s Special America Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport-respective airline terminal, four hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time. After collecting the snacks hamper from Veena World Airport Representative and completing check in formalities, guests along with Veena World Tour Manager will travel to New York – known as The Big Apple. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests will directly join at New York Airport as per the scheduled group flight arrival time. J&L Tour guests who have already reached America can meet the scheduled group as per the guidelines given by Veena World Tour Manager. Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all Women’s Special America Tour guests for airport formalities and proceed to the New York City. In the evening, all Veena World Tour guests will have a short Meet & Greet session.
Today we take a ferry ride to Liberty Island and visit the Statue of Liberty – a colossal neoclassical sculpture on Liberty Island in New York Harbour. This copper statue was a gift of friendship from the people of France to the people of the United States. It is recognized as a universal symbol of freedom and democracy. This statue was designed by French sculptor Frédéric Bartholdi and its metal framework by Gustave Eiffel. Later we explore New York City, we visit the Observatory deck of Freedom Tower/ One World Trade Center - the tallest skyscraper in the Western Hemisphere that gives panoramic views of New York City. Later we see 9/11 Memorial – a national tribute to people killed in 9/11 attack. Later we see, Charging Bull – Symbol of the American Stock Market. Wall Street - an eight-block-long street with banks and securities traders that drive the American financial system, Brooklyn Bridge – a suspension bridge on East River connecting Manhattan and Brooklyn in New York, 5th Avenue – High-end luxury shopping street, Manhattan Bridge, Trump Tower, United Nations Headquarters and Rockefeller centre. In the evening, we take a stroll around Times Square – A Major commercial intersection, tourist destination and a hub of Broadway theatres in the Midtown Manhattan known for its big, bright, unforgettable arena with flashing neon lights and giant digital billboards.
- Visit Iconic Statue of Liberty
- World One Observatory
- Stroll around bustling Time's Square
Today we proceed to Washington DC - The Capital city of world’s No. 1 Superpower nation. Enroute we visit Philadelphia city, we see Philadelphia City Hall, Independence Hall and Liberty Bell building. In the evening, we drive on the famous Benjamin Franklin Parkway – a scenic boulevard known as Champs-Élysées of Philadelphia. It also has an international flavour by being lined with flags of countries from around the world. It’s fun to spot our Indian national flag. Upon arrival at Washington DC, we see Lincoln Memorial – built to honour the 16th president of the United States, Abraham Lincoln. It is also an important symbol of the American Civil Rights Movement and Martin Luther King Jr’s famous speech ‘I have a Dream’. Later we explore Washington DC, we see The Obelisk – Washington Monument, Capitol Hill, Pentagon Building and take a photo stop at the White House – official residence of the president of the United States of America.
- See Obelisk - Washington Monument
- White House
Today we proceed to Niagara Falls – Natural Wonder of the World and a dream of every person on the Earth to visit it. En-route we visit Hershey’s Chocolate World – One of the largest manufactures of chocolate in the world. Enjoy a Hershey’s Chocolate Tour and buy famous Hershey’s Kisses and other popular chocolates.
- Visit Hershey’s Chocolate World
Today we explore famous Niagara Falls, we enjoy an exclusive Helicopter Ride – fly high above Niagara Falls and get a unique and spectacular experience, offering breath-taking views of the Horseshoe waterfalls – Canadian Side of Niagara Falls and the mighty Niagara River. We then visit the Goat Island and get really close to the falls by visiting Cave of the Winds – a natural cave behind Bridal Veil Falls at the Niagara Falls. Later, we enjoy 'Maid of the Mist' boat ride and get an opportunity to see the three falls – Horseshoe Falls, American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls. In the afternoon, we visit the architectural wonder – Prospect Point Observation Tower to get an unobstructed panoramic view of the Niagara Falls. In the evening witness the illumination where Niagara Falls is transformed into an incredible, multi-coloured water and light masterpiece.
- Enjoy Maid of the Mist Boat Ride
- Visit Cave of the winds
- Take a breath taking helicopter ride over Niagara Falls
- Illuminated Niagara
Today we travel to Chicago by flight. Chicago is the largest metropolitan area of United States and birth place of skyscrapers, is also an International hub for Finance, Culture, Commerce and Education. Upon arrival, we enjoy Chicago Architecture boat tour. Later we explore Chicago city, we see Swami Vivekananda way – street named to commemorate Swami Vivekanand after their speech at Parliament of the World's Religions, Buckingham fountain – a famous landmark in the centre of Grant Park which is also one of largest fountain in world, Cloud Gate (The bean) – a public sculpture by Indian born British artist Sir Anish Kapoor resembles as liquid mercury drop and Michigan Avenue – most important street in Chicago city lined with Art Institute of Chicago, Millennium Park and various Shopping outlets as well as boutiques. In the evening, we take a stroll around Lake Michigan water front – one of the five great lakes of United States.
- Enjoy Chicago Architecture boat tour
- Cloud Gate – The bean and Michigan Avenue
Today we travel to Las Vegas by flight. Las Vegas is a resort city in Nevada’s Mojave Desert famed for its vibrant nightlife, glamorous casinos and infinite entertainment options. In the evening we visit an unforgettable attraction on Las Vegas Strip, ‘The High roller’ – a 550-foot tall, 520-foot diameter giant Ferris wheel which holds the record of being world's tallest Ferris wheel. We board on High Roller and enjoy panoramic view of glittering Las Vegas City.
- Enjoy High Roller ride
Today we have a full day excursion to the Spectacular Grand Canyon – one of the seven natural wonders of the world. The Grand Canyon is a deep valley, natural gorge carved by the flowing force of the Colorado River millions of years ago. A small flight will give us a bird’s eye view of the Grand Canyon and Colorado River and leave us with wonderful, unforgettable memories of this majestic creation of nature. In the afternoon we visit Hoover Dam – a concrete arch-gravity dam in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River, on the border between the U.S. states of Nevada and Arizona. In the evening, we visit the famous hotel on Las Vegas Strip – The Venetian. Later we enjoy V Show – The Ultimate Variety Show, rated one the best family shows in Las Vegas featuring a wide variety of acts.
- Grand Canyon which is one of the seven natural wonders of the world
- Hoover Dam
- V Show
Today we proceed to Los Angeles. Upon arrival we explore Los Angeles city, we see Beverly Hills – home to many Hollywood stars and Rodeo Drive - Lined with luxury stores. Later we drive through Sunset Boulevard, Hollywood drive and see Dolby theatre – venue of famous Academy Oscar Awards, Grauman's Chinese theatre – famous movie palace known for its exotic revival style architecture. In the evening we take stroll around Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Stroll around Hollywood Walk of Fame
Today we rejuvenate ourselves at the Universal Studios - one of the oldest and most famous Hollywood studios still in use and known as the ‘Entertainment Capital of Los Angeles’. Here we enjoy tram tour, 3D rides such as The Transformers, Revenge of the Mummy, Jurassic Park – Rapids Adventure, The Simpsons Ride and explore The Wizarding world of Harry Potter. Later we see the Special effect show and the action packed Water World show.
- Explore Universal Studios
Today we visit Petersen Car Museum – one of the world’s largest automotive museum displaying over 100 unique vehicles in 25 galleries. Later we proceed to San Francisco - largest city on west coast of USA and spanning over more than 50 hills. En route we see Santa Barbara Beach – one of the most pristine beaches in California. Upon arrival we take a photo stop at Googleplex – Corporate headquarter of Google and Apple Park - corporate headquarters of Apple. Later we have free time for shopping at Great Mall.
- Visit Petersen Car Museum
Today we explore the San Francisco City, we see the Lombard Street – known as crookedest street in the world with its steep inclined and eight sharp hairpin turns, followed by City Hall (Civic Centre), Palace of Fine Arts, Sausalito City, Golden Gate Park, Twin Peaks, Fisherman’s Wharf and Golden Gate Bridge – a beautiful suspension bridge on San Francisco bay listed as One of the seven wonders of the modern world. Later we take the Golden Gate Bay Cruise which takes us through San Francisco’s breath-taking waterfront. Queens, get ready to add more fun to your tour. Enjoy Dinner & Dance Party in the evening!
- See Lombard Street
- View iconic Golden Gate Bridge
- Enjoy Golden Gate Bay Cruise
Today we travel to Orlando by flight. Orlando is one of the most visited destination in the United States and also known as the ‘Theme Park Capital of the world’. Upon arrival we have free time for shopping at Premium Outlet Mall.
Today we explore world’s largest Disneyland – Magic Kingdom. Here we enjoy various rides like Monorail Ride, Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, Tomorrow land and Small World. Later we visit Hall of Presidents – housed in a building resembling Philadelphia’s Independence Hall and hosts a show featuring Audio-Animatronic figures of all 44 individual United States Presidents followed by visit to Mickey’s PhilharMagic and enjoy 4D Disney short film featuring number of characters from Disney movies.
- Explore Magic Kingdom
Today we explore greatest space adventure on the earth – NASA’s Kennedy Space Centre. We visit Rocket Garden. Later we take a bus tour through exhibits such as Space Shuttle Atlantis and Apollo/Saturn V Centre. In the afternoon we visit EPCOT centre – dedicated to the celebration of human achievement, technological innovation, international culture and also known as World’s Permanent Fair. Here we enjoy various rides such as Space Ship of Earth – a dark ride that demonstrates how advancement in human communication took place, Living with the Land – slow moving boat ride focused on new technologies in agriculture, The Circle of Life, Soarin – a flight simulator that lifts you on hang gliders for scenic aerial tour over breath-taking wonders of the world, Mission Space – which take you into the space without leaving earth, Test Track – high speed giant slot car ride, Universe of Energy – showcasing live action movie about various forms of energy found in nature. Later we stroll around World Showcase Pavilion – where each country showcases items that are only found there. In the evening, we view spectacular fireworks and stunning laser show.
- Visit Kennedy Space Center NASA
- EPCOT centre
It’s time now to say goodbye! Women’s Special America (Mumbai to Mumbai) Tour guests will proceed to Orlando Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time. After completing airport formalities, Women’s Special America Tour guests will travel back to Mumbai with Veena World Tour Manager. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests can be dropped at Orlando Airport along with scheduled group or they can have their own arrangements made for the return journey back home. Women’s Special America Tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful places and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. We leave with a heavy heart as the golden days of the Tour come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours. Veena World wishes all Women's Special Tour guests a very happy, healthy and wonderful life ahead.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the accommodation for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - New York // Niagara - Chicago// Chicago - Las Vegas// Las Vegas - San Francisco// Los Angeles - Orlando//Orlando - Los Angeles // Los Angeles Mumbai
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
- Children whose parents are not accompanying them on tour, require to carry an NOC from their parents / guardia
Link to Visa Documents: United States : https://bit.ly/2lIUxyJ
Guest can pay by Cash/cheque/ Demand Draft / Debit card / credit card For Debit / Credit Card payment additional 0.50 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of " Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour