Tour Type Customized HolidaysTour Code #SHAS6
Treasures of Asia! Welcome to the serene and sacred lands of Vietnam Cambodia. Feast your eyes on the lush green rice terraces of Vietnam and visit traditional temples to discover historical Cambodia. Together the two countries offer a sightseeing experience that is a treat to all the senses!
Welcome to Vietnam. We arrive at Noi Bai International Airport, meet and greet by local guide and proceed to your hotel. Hanoi or “River-bound City” as its name literally means is Vietnam’s capital with a thousand-year-old history dating back to 1010. The city’s fascinating beauty which is characterized by unique cultural relics, ancient streets of antique houses, elegant French colonial buildings, tree-lined boulevards and romantic lakes has made it one of the most charming cities of Asia.
Late afternoon, visit Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple located on an islet in the lake. Hoan Kiem Lake is the center point of Hanoi and home to a rare endangered giant turtle species. Its name “Returned Sword” comes from a legend of a sacred sword being lent to an ancient Vietnamese King by a holy turtle from the lake and later returned to the turtle. Shop or walk at leisure in the Old Quarter of 36 ancient streets. Overnight in Hanoi.
Peak season surcharges will be applicable during festivals, events, Christmas, New Year & Lunar New Year 2020.
'Vietnam VISA on arrival approval letter' charges USD 10 per person will be applicable. VISA on arrival Fees to be paid directly.
'Cambodia VISA on arrival approval letter' charges USD 10 per person will be applicable. VISA on arrival Fees to be paid directly.
Dear Guest, Please note that it is mandatory to pay tips USD 3 per day to per guide and per driver directly
Morning pickup at 8:00 AM from your hotel for transfer to Ha Long Bay, which is about 160 km or 3.5-hour drive away. On the way, you will see some rural areas of the Red River Delta with plenty of chances to take photos of Vietnamese farmers working in paddy fields. Stop half way to visit a handicraft workshop of fine clothes and embroidered paintings. Arrive in Ha Long City at 11:30 AM and check in aboard the booked junk right after the welcome drink is served. Start cruising while having lunch on board and enjoy the mighty bay view. Ha Long Bay meaning Descending Dragon Bay in Vietnamese as legend has it that it was where a holly dragon landed down from sky. The bay, famous as one of the world’s wonders and heritage sites whose formation dates back 500 million years, consists of around 2,000 karst islands and islets scattered over an area of 1,553 km2. The bay cruise will continue with up close sighting of Dinh Huong Island, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island, Sail Island, a visit to Sung Sot Cave and swimming stop at Titov Beach. Relax to enjoy the bay view at sunset, have dinner after, go fishing at 09:00 PM and spend a night on board.
Early risers can enjoy the splendid yet tranquil view of the bay at the crack of dawn. Breathe the sea’s fresh air, feel the morning breeze and hear the sounds of birds above. Have breakfast and cruise to visit Human head shaped island and Tortoise Island. Continue to cruise into Bai Tu Long Bay to discover the adjacent bay of “The Little Dragon Bowing to His Mother” as it is named. Check out and have lunch on board while heading to shore. Disembark and transfer back to Hanoi airport for flight to Ho Chi Minh.
Arrive in Ho Chi Minh City, meet and greet by local guide and proceed to your hotel for check in.
Ho Chi Minh City formerly named Saigon is the largest city and economic center of Vietnam always bustled with activities of modern life. It is where businesses converge and shoppers indulge themselves into unlimited choices. However, the city also carries with it a rich historical legacy in contrast with its dazzling glamor. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
As the cruise arrives by afternoon, We suggest you should book flight after 1700 hrs
After breakfast, take a half-day tour to the Cu Chi Tunnels, 75 km Northwest of downtown Ho Chi Minh City, which were once a major underground hideout and resistance base of Viet Cong forces during the two wars against the French and later on Americans. The tunnels, entirely hand-dug, formed a highly intricate network of interlinked multilevel passageways at times stretched as far as the Cambodian border and totalling over 120 km in length. Its complexity was beyond imagination containing meeting rooms, kitchens, wells, clinics, schools, depots, trenches and emergency exits all aimed for guerrilla warfare. The tunnels were deep and strong enough to withstand destructive bombings and self-contained enough to outlast prolonged sieges. Back to Ho Chi Minh City and spend time at leisure.
Afternoon, take a half-day city tour to visit the War Remnants Museum, which features an extensive collection of exhibits including weaponry, photos and documentation on Vietnam’s wars with the French and Americans, and the Reunification Palace the South Vietnam President’s residence and symbol of the Southern Administration’s reign until end of April 1975. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
Today after breakfast, proceed to airport to fly to Siem Reap. Upon arrival in Siem Reap, meet and greet by local guide and driver and transferred to your comfortable hotel for check in. Room may not ready until 2pm.
Afternoon, enjoy a boat ride on the Tonle Sap Lake. This is the largest permanent fresh-water lake in South East Asia and flows into Tonle Sap River, joining the Mekong in Phnom Penh. We will see a fishermen's "floating village" with floating schools, floating police station, etc. Overnight in Siem Reap.
After breakfast, proceed to visit the antique capital of Angkor Thom (12 century): the South Gate with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk, the Bayon Temple, unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara, the Phimeanakas, the Royal Enclosure, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. Later visit Ta Prohm Temple, one of the area’s most beautiful temples. The temple of Ta Prohm was once used as a location in the famous Hollywood film Tomb Raider.
Afternoon, visit Angkor Wat. Angkor Wat is a World Heritage Site since 1992, famous for its beauty and splendour. Angkor Wat features the longest continuous bas-relief in the world, which runs along the outer gallery walls and narrates stories from Hindu mythology. Overnight in Siem Reap.
After breakfast proceed to Airport to board flight from Siem Reap. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook / email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Vist Museum of Ethnology
- Visit Banteay Srei temple
- Traditional Cambodian Dance Show
- 1N accommodation in Hanoi at suggested or similar category hotels
1N accommodation in Halong Bay Cruise
2N accommodation in Ho Chi Minh at suggested or similar category hotels
2N accommodation in Siem reap at suggested or similar category hotels
Meals: Breakfast and Dinner (Indian/Local) as mentioned in the itinerary, Lunch on cruise
Service of English Speaking Guide
Transfers and Sightseeings as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
Visa and Insurances charges
Any other meals other than specified above
Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
Drinks and other meals not clearly mentioned
Visa stamping fee at the airport (25US$ for single visa to Vietnam, 30US$ for visa to Cambodia, paid by cash at the airport)
5% GST on package price
Surcharge for special request on food, and meals.
Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses
Tipping for guide and driver
Surcharge for public holidays (if any)
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
| Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure || % of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person) |
| D-0 to 5 || 100% |
| D-6 to 15 || 75% |
| D-16 to 30 || 50% |
| D-31 to 45 || 40% |
| D-46 to 60 || 30% |
| D-61 to 90 || 20% |
| D-91 to 120 || 15% |
| D-121 to 900 || 10% |
*Terms & Conditions
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person) ||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person) ||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- The above price is valid for travel till 15th Dec 2020
- Kindly be on time as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfers
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500 hrs and checkout would be 1000 hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature