United Kingdom Van Tour
STARTS FROM Ex-London
Experience England in all its glory, you’ll want to venture further afield and also explore the land where ancient castles guard misty lochs and wild deer roam heather-flecked hillsides.
- Trafalgar Square
- Loch Ness, Glencoe
- Scottish Highlands
Thank You, we have registered your enquiry. Our team will get in touch with you within 1 day.
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- 02 nights accommodation in London as per the itinerary above
- 02 nights accommodation in Edinburgh as per the itinerary above
- 01 night accommodation in Manchester as per the itinerary above
- Meals – 5 Breakfasts
- Private vehicle as per the program (11 hours at disposal with max 9 hours driving)
- Rates are applicable only if there are 06-08 pax travelling together
- London LHR airport to hotel – private coach transfer
- London half day guided city tour
- Madam Tussauds entrance ticket
- Thames river cruise ticket
- London eye ticket
- London Hotel to Manchester Hotel – private coach transfer
- Manchester hotel to Edinburgh hotel – private coach transfer
- Visit to Lake district
- Day trip to Loch Ness, Glencoe and Highlands
- Edinburgh hotel to Edinburgh airport – private coach transfer
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Visa and Insurances charges
- All transfers from airport/train station – hotel or vice versa
- Any other meals other than specified above
- Any other sightseeing/optional tours other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- 5 % GST on total package price
- City Tax/Tourist Tax
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Holiday Price Valid till Oct 31st 2019, Except Christmas and New Year.
- High Season surcharges and Gala Dinner charges are applicable Christmas and New Year.
- Hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs.
- Early check in and late check – out subject to availability.
- Please carry original ID Proof (Voter ID card /Passport/Driving License/) etc for security purpose & hotel policy Vehicle will be not at disposal.
- If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- The Hotel Rooms are subject to availability.
- If the above mentioned hotels are not available similar category hotels will be used.
- The above holiday Price is approximate & based on Standard room of individual hotel, however if similar category of room is unavailable, the up gradation cost will be borne by the guest.
- Guests are advised to take travel insurance that covers adventure sports.
- Many cities in Europe have introduced a local "City Tax/Tourist tax". This tax is collected by the hotels directly from guests and it is not included in the above price. The City tax/Tourist tax commonly varies between €5-15 per person per night depending on the hotel standard