Taj Safari at Mahua Kothi
Bandhavgarh is famous for its diverse wildlife, evergreen forests and the vast tiger population it is home to! Explore the beauty of this forest, enjoy unique experiences such as stargazing, village visit, rooftop dining and revel in a luxurious stay at Mahua Kothi Taj Safari Lodge on this tour.
- Bandhavgarh National Park Safari
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- 2 Shared Safari Drive
- 03 nights accommodation in at suggested category hotels
- Meals – Breakfast (Except day 1), Lunch, Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary
- Return Airport Transfers by Ac Innova
- 1 Lodge specific activity (high tea at Rancha village)
- Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions column
- GST 5% (Govermant Tax) on total package price
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in Itinerary
- Airfare /Railway Fare
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Porter age (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu,Entrance fees and Guide charges of sight seeings mentioned in the itinerary are not included
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- The above price is per person, valid for travel till 15th June 2019|Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like: election card, Driving Licence, Passport|All rates are valid for Indian national only|The above given prices are subject to change without prior notice|The quotation is based on Standard room of individual hotel, however if unavailable then the upgrading cost to be borne by the guest|Hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs|Early check in and late check out subject to availability|If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels are used as hotel rooms are subject to availability|Hotels may provide room heater at an additional price on direct payment basis|Meals provided at the hotel (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) are based on a set menu. Anything other than the set menu will be charged extra|All transfers and sightseeing by AC private vehicle| Please not that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain|Transfers & Sightseeing by comfortable A/C vehicle as per the holiday itinerary. Ac Indigo or similar for 1-3 guests, Ac Innova or similar for 4-5 guests (At an additional cost), Tempo traveller or similar for 6 and more guests|Driver is NOT A GUIDE, he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary. You will have to explore the place of visit on your own|Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable|Jeep Safari Booking at National Parks: Advance booking of Jeep Safari in NationalParks is done 30 days in advance for Indian Nationals. It is on first cum first serve basis and a non-refundable advance needs to be deposited with complete details of the person. For advance booking Photo Id for Indian Nationals is mandatory and the guest will have to carry the same Photo id on tour. The Park will remain closed during monsoon period or at the discretion of government/forest authorities. The gate from where the safari will operate depends on the discretion of the forest authorities|National Parks are usually open from 15th Nov to 15th June. Safaris will restart only after 15th Nov| 01 Jeep/Gypsy can accommodate upto 06 passengers only| Canter is a 16 seater open air bus which operates on shared basis|Itinerary is subject to change|The above mentioned cost is not valid during National Holidays, festive season/long weekends, Christmas & New year