Munich (2 Nights)
‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Munich and Say cheers to Germany's beer capital. Its motto is "München mag dich" (Munich loves you). Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all guests for airport formalities and proceed to the city.
Today we explore Munich city, we see Hofbräuhaus – the oldest beer house founded in 1589 by the Duke of Bavaria, Marienplatz - the centre of Munich city since the 12th century and its iconic Rathaus-Glockenspiel- world's most extravagant clock. This tower on Munich's Marienzplatz features a clock face, 43 bells and more than 30 full-sized mechanical figures. The figures act out scenes from German history and mythology, Opera house- the
majestic national theatre of the city
- Opera house
Munich – Neuschwanstein Castle – Dachau concentration camp – Munich
Today we take a photo stop at Neuschwanstein Castle – A 19th-century Romanesque Revival palace on a rugged hill. Further we proceed to Dachau concentration camp - the first Nazi concentration camp, opened in 1933, shortly after Adolf Hitler became chancellor of Germany.
- Neuschwanstein Castle
- Dachau concentration camp
Munich – Vaduz – Rhine Falls – Zurich (1 Night)
Today we proceed to Vaduz – the capital of the principality of Liechtenstein which is Europe’s fourth-smallest country. Upon arrival at Vaduz we enjoy a City Tram ride which takes us through historical part of old city. After a scenic tram ride we visit yet another natural beauty at Schaffhausen (Neuhausen), Rhine Falls - the most powerful waterfall in Europe. Here we enjoy Boat ride for a spectacular view of the falls. In the evening we proceed to Zurich – The largest city in Switzerland. Upon arrival we drive through Zurich Lake- the focal point of Zurich and a favourite shore for tourists and locals.
- Vaduz City Tram Ride
- Rhine Falls
- Zurich Lake
Zurich – Lucerne (3 Nights)
Today we drive through the Black forest region- a mountainous region in Germany, known for its dense evergreen forests and picturesque villages. Here we visit Cuckoo clock factory at Titisee. Further we proceed to Lucerne – a beautiful city in the heartland of Switzerland.
- Black forest region
- Cuckoo clock factory
Lucerne – Mt Titlis – Lucerne
Today we proceed to Engelberg- the largest winter and summer holiday destination. From here we do half day excursion to Mt Titlis – Central Switzerland’s highest peak. We take ‘Titlis Rotair’- the first cable car with revolving gondolas in the world to the summit Station, enjoying panoramic views of the Swiss Alps along the way. Upon arrival at the summit, we visit Ice Grotto, enjoy thrilling Ice Flyer ride and Snow sliding (Subject to weather condition). In the afternoon we proceed to Lucerne. Upon arrival we explore Lucerne city, we see Lion Monument - a giant dying lion carved out of a wall of sandstone rock, which commemorates the Swiss Guards who were massacred in 1792 during the French Revolution, Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge - World’s oldest covered wooden bridge spanning the River Reuss. In the evening we enjoy Lake Lucerne Cruise with Swiss Folklore music.
- Mt Titlis Rotair
- Ice Grotto
- Ice Flyer ride
- Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge
- Lion Monument
- Lake Lucerne Cruise
Lucerne – Jungfraujoch – Interlaken – Lucerne
Today we do a full day excursion to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe. First we proceed to Grindelwald, from here we board Eiger Express – The most modern tricable gondola of the world. We reach at Eiger Glacier station in just 15 minutes. Further we board a Cogwheel train and admire the view of the picture-perfect peaks of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau along the way and then disembark at Europe’s highest railway station which is at an elevation of 3,454 metres (11,332 ft). Upon arrival we see the breath taking view of snow clapped mountains, Ice sculptures, Ice Palace and Sphinx Terrace. In the evening we explore Interlaken city- a traditional resort town in the mountainous Bernese Oberland region of central Switzerland. Built on a narrow stretch of valley, between the emerald-colored waters of Lake Thun and Lake Brienz
- Eiger Express
- Cogwheel train
- Sphinx Terrace
- Ice sculptures
- Ice Palace
- Interlaken city tour
Lucerne – Bern – Geneva (1 Night)
Today we proceed to Bern - The capital of Switzerland is built on a sandstone ridge, encircled on three sides by the River Aare flowing through a valley. Upon arrival we enjoy walking tour of Bern city, we see Bear Pits - a Swiss heritage site of national significance, and is of particular significance in Bern because the bear is a symbol of Bern, Bern Clock Tower – 800 years old astronomical Clock Tower (Zytglogge), Old town - UNESCO World Heritage Site, is the medieval city center of Bern, Einsteinhaus - a museum and a former residence of Physicist Albert Einstein and Aare River - the longest river flowing entirely within Switzerland. Later we proceed to Geneva - Popularly known as the 'capital of peace’, as it is the headquarters of Red Cross and the European seat of the UNO. Upon arrival we explore Geneva city, we see Jet D’eau fountain - 140 metres high water fountain and the official logo for Geneva's hosting of the 2008 UEFA Championships, Geneva lake - Switzerland’s largest lake, Flower Clock – a large working clock made of flowers that changes with the seasons, UN Building - office of the United Nations in Geneva is the European headquarters of the UN, the other headquarters being in New York, famous Broken Chair - a monumental sculpture in wood by the Swiss artist Daniel Berset, Red Cross building - Headquarters of International Committee of the Red Cross and WHO Building – Headquarters of World Health Organization.
- Bear Pits
- Bern Clock Tower
- Jet D’eau fountain
- Flower Clock
- UN Building
- Broken Chair
- WHO Building
Geneva – Paris (3 Nights)
Today we proceed to Paris – City well known for its fashion. In the evening, we enjoy the Seine river cruise.
- Seine river cruise.
Paris – Versailles – Paris
Today we visit the Versailles palace – a UNESCO World Heritage Site, whose origins date back to the seventeenth century, was successively a hunting lodge, a seat of power and from the nineteenth century, a museum. Here we see the State apartments and the magnificent Hall of Mirrors. Further we have free time for Shopping. In the evening we enjoy the famous Cabaret Show of Paris – Le Lido
- Versailles palace
- Le Lido Cabaret Show
Today we explore Paris city, we see Champs Elysees - the most famous avenue in the world. Champs-Elysées means ‘Elysian Fields’ which indicates that someone thought this street was heaven on earth, Place de la Concorde - one of the major public squares in Paris. It was the site of many notable public executions during the French Revolution, L’Arc De Triomphe - one of the most famous monuments in Paris. It was commissioned by Napoleon in 1806 to celebrate his victory at Austerlitz. Further we enjoy the amazing view of Paris city from the Top level of the Eiffel Tower.
- Champs Elysees
- Place de la Concorde
- L’Arc De Triomphe
- Top level of the Eiffel Tower
Paris – Departure
It’s time now to say goodbye!
Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests will proceed to Paris Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time and start their return journey back home.
All tours are available for fully vaccinated guests (Both doses of Covishield with 15 days cooling off period post the 2nd dose) and are subject to government directives/orders, airline connectivity and visa regulations.
All guests must follow the prevailing mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests (Departure & Arrival), certificate of full vaccination, web check-in, self-declaration etc. as per the airline/state/country. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use mini coaches or big coaches or small vans depending on the respective tour group size. If you wish to have separate vehicle solely for yourself or your family, it can be arranged at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation, tour departure date may change. Some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Tour Detailed Price
|Room Type||Super Deal Price|
|Child (2 - 11) With Mattress|
|Child (2 - 11) Without Mattress|
- Above mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- TCS (5% or 10%) is applicable on GST inclusive price for international tour.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the accommodation for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Reporting & Dropping Point
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Scheduled Tour Guests||Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport Mumbai||Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport Mumbai|
|Joining & Leaving Guests||Munich Airport||Paris Airport|
Switzerland Paris Germany
- AdultsAbove 12 yrs
- ChildAge 2-11 yrs
- InfantAge 0-02 yrs
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Tax collected at source (TCS) applicable at 5% on tour price if PAN & Aadhar is provided else it will be 10% of tour price
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance for 60 years and above
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group for joining and leaving guests
- Cost of COVID 19 PCR tests (Departure & Arrival)
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Cool and dry
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Munich// Paris - Mumbai We use combination of Airlines like Air India / Qatar Airways / Emirates/ Turkish Airlines etc.
Documents Required for Travel
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||85%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals will be provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- ‘In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour