Singapore Thailand Malaysia with Bali
Scheduled Departure City
A unique travel experience across 4 unique countries of South-East Asia - Singapore Thailand Malaysia and Indonesia. This wonderful tour is the perfect opportunity to discover the diverse landscapes, sightseeing and cultures of the 4countries. Travel to Singapore, Explore Thailand, Celebrate Life in Malaysia and be mesmerized by amazing landscapes of Bali!
- Visit Gardens by the Bay - The Lungs of Singapore
- Witness the Petronas Twin Towers at Kuala Lumpur
- Wat Pho - Reclining Buddha Temple at Bangkok
- Adventures at Sentosa Island & Universal Studios
- Explore Tanah Lot - A famous sea temple at Kuta
- Witness the majestic Mt. Batur and Lake Batur
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Sneak a Peek!
- Panoramic views from KL Tower Observatory Deck
- South-East Asia's fastest cable car to Genting
- Enjoy views from Marina Bay Sands Observation Deck
- View world's largest golden Buddha at Wat Traimit
- Have a good time aboard Chao Phraya River Cruise
- Get a glimpse of Indonesian culture at Devdan Show
- Explore the exciting rides at Universal Studios
- Experienced, caring & friendly tour managers
- Delicious Indian meals on tour
- AC Coaches for road journeys
- Prime seat availability in coaches
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees for the visa processed from India *(excludes Thailand)
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
For Joining Leaving Guests
- To and Fro Air Travel, Airport taxes, Visa fees, Airport Transfers and Insurance cost are excluded
- Guests travelling on the international tours, will be couriered their snacks hamper at their residence or any other address they prefer. Guests can also collect their snacks hamper from the nearest Veena World sales office/ the preferred sales office/ key sales partner office or where they have booked their tour
- Warm & humid with tropical rains, unexpected showers during the day
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Things handed Over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Ticket
- Passport pouch & Passport
- Travel Insurance
- Snack Hamper
- Universal Adaptor
- Sling Bag
Guest can pay by Cash/cheque/ Demand Draft / Debit card / credit card For Debit / Credit Card payment additional 0.50 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of " Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- • As per the immigration authority of Thailand, it is mandatory to carry adequate finances equivalent to 10,000 Baht per person or 20,000 Baht per family in the form of cash/credit card, as a security amount.
- Thailand visa can be done in India or On-Arrival at Thailand. To process your visa our visa representative will get in touch with you for document requirements
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In case, a particular sightseeing cannot be covered or visited on the Tour, owing to any kind of unavoidable political, environmental or social circumstances, then it will be replaced with other best possible alternative sightseeing.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Under unavoidable circumstances itineraries may be changed or reversed, however all inclusions in the itinerary will remain same.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.