Singapore Thailand Malaysia Bali Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport-respective airline terminal, four hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time. After collecting the snacks hamper from Veena World Airport Representative and completing check in formalities, Singapore Thailand Malaysia Bali Tour guests along with Veena World Tour Manager will travel to Bangkok – The Capital city of Thailand. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests will directly join at Bangkok Airport as per the scheduled group flight arrival time. J&L Tour guests who have already reached Thailand can meet the scheduled group at sightseeing place as per the guidelines given by Veena World Tour Manager. Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all guests for Airport formalities and proceed to Pattaya. Pattaya is well known for its nightlife and pristine beaches. We visit the tallest building in Pattaya - Pattaya Tower and experience Speed Shuttle/ Sky Shuttle/ Tower Jump which gives a breath-taking view of the city. In the evening, we enjoy the famous cabaret show - Alcazar Show.
- Visit Pattaya's tallest building - Pattaya Tower
- Enjoy adventure activity at Pattaya Tower
- The fascinating Alcazar Cabaret Show
Today we visit Coral Island by speed boat ride. Here we enjoy parasailing and glass bottom boat ride - to see colourful underwater life. You also get a chance to enjoy various adventure water sport activities like banana boat, water scooter, underwater sea walk etc. on your own. Later we visit Nong Nooch Village - a beautifully landscaped park with numerous photo opportunities. In the evening, we relax ourselves with Scientific Thai massage.
- Enjoy water sports at Coral Island
- Explore botanical gardens of Nong Nooch Village
- Relax with a Scientific Thai Massage
Today we proceed to Bangkok – The capital city of Thailand. En route, we visit Gems Gallery where we witness a spectacular show in light and sound presentation of the glittering world of gems and enjoy shopping of precious stones. Upon arrival, we explore Bangkok city, we visit ‘Wat-Pho’ – the temple of the Reclining Buddha and Principle Buddha and ‘Wat Traimit’ – the temple of the Golden Buddha, followed by free time for shopping at Indra Market.
- World's biggest Gems Gallery
- Wat Pho - Temple of Reclining Buddha & Principle Buddha
- Wat Traimit - Temple of Golden Buddha
- Shopping at Indra Square
Today we visit Safari World – an open zoo where visitors can marvel at the animals living in their natural habitat. Followed by a visit to Marine Park which houses a variety of exotic marine animals. We also enjoy shows like Orang Utang Monkey Kick Boxing Show, Cowboy Stunt Show, Sea Lion Show, and Dolphin Show. In the evening, let’s gather together on the Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise and have a memorable evening with music and dance, let’s celebrate!
- Safari World & Marine Park
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
Today we travel from Bangkok to Bali by flight. Upon arrival, we proceed to Kuta – well known for its sandy beaches and happening places.
Today we visit Batik Centre in Ubud and see woodcarvings in Mas village. Later we proceed to see coffee plantations and see the unique process of making coffee, followed by a visit to Tegallalang Rice Terraces which offers scenic views of lush green rice fields. We also visit Tirta Empul - A Holy Spring water temple. In the evening, we enjoy sunset at the famous Tanah Lot Sea temple - A Historical Hindu temple and an iconic pilgrimage site, built on a dramatic rock formation in the sea.
- Visit Tirta Empul
- Enjoy sunset at the famous Tanah Lot Sea temple
Today we have a half day excursion to the beautiful island of Nusa Penida by a speed boat ride. Upon arrival, we see unique limestone formations at Angel’s Billabong, enjoy stunning views of sea cliffs and amazing landforms at the T Rex – shaped Kelingking point and swim with the tropical fish at Crystal Bay Beach. Later we return back to Kuta. In the evening, we enjoy Devdan Show at Nusa Dua to discover Indonesia's rich cultural heritage with a breath-taking mix of traditional and modern dance, acrobatics, illusions, and amazing sound and light effects.
- Visit Nusa Penida
- Enjoy the spectacular Devdan Show
Today we travel from Bali to Kuala Lumpur by flight. Kuala Lumpur – The capital city of Malaysia. Upon arrival, we explore Putrajaya - a planned city, which serves as the Federal Administrative Centre of Malaysia. Later we explore Kuala Lumpur city, we see the King's Palace, Dataran Merdeka Square, National Mosque, Cricket Field and High Court Building, followed by a visit to Observatory Deck of the K. L. Tower which gives a marvellous view of the city.
- Enjoy the panoramic tour of Putrajaya
- Observatory Deck of KL Tower
Today we take a photo stop at the backdrop of Malaysia’s famous landmark – Petronas Twin Towers located above Suria KLCC Centre. Later we proceed to Genting Highlands by one of the longest and fastest Cable Cars of South East Asia. Upon arrival, we explore this world famous entertainment capital, which is also known for its Casinos. In the evening, we proceed to Kuala Lumpur. En route we visit Batu Caves – The famous Karthik Swamy Temple.
- Photostop at Petronas Twin Towers
- Enjoy Asia's fastest cable car to Genting Highlands
- Visit Karthik Swamy Temple at Batu Caves
Today we travel to Singapore by coach. Upon arrival in the evening, we take a Night Safari to experience a close encounter with the wild animals. We take a Tram ride which takes us through the 7 geographical zones. Later we enjoy dinner amidst the natural environment of Night Safari.
- Enjoy Night Safari & Tram Ride
Today we explore Singapore city, we see Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, City Hall, Orchard Road, Swissotel the Stamford - the tallest hotel in Singapore, Parliament House, The Esplanade and take a Photo stop at Merlion – Symbol of Singapore, followed by a Bum Boat ride in Singapore River which gives us breath-taking views of contemporary architecture and iconic skylines. Later we enjoy a Cable Car ride from Mt. Faber to Sentosa Island where we experience the thrills of Luge Ride with Sky ride. We also visit Images of Singapore, Madame Tussauds wax museum and 4D Marvel show. Then we visit Observation deck of Marina Bay Sands Sky Park which gives us panoramic views of the Singapore city, followed by a visit to Gardens by the bay – Flower dome - the largest glass greenhouse in the world.
- Cable car from Mt. Faber to Sentosa Island
- Adventure activity at Sentosa Island
- 4D Marvel show & Madame Tussauds
- Marina Bay sands Sky Park – observation deck
Today we visit Universal studios which offers excitement, thrills and unlimited entertainment. Experience thrilling shows and attractions like Light Camera Action, Transformer, Accelerator ride, Revenge of the Mummy, Water world, Jurassic Park, Madagascar - A Crate Adventure, Donkey live, Shrek 4D adventure, Flying Dragon, etc. Later we visit Asia’s biggest SEA Aquarium which houses the rare species of the marine world. Then we take a mono-rail ride. In the evening we get entertained by a spectacular light and water show - 'Wings of Time'. Note: For the adventure lovers those who wants to do more rides, Universal Studios has Fast Pass service available at the entrance at an additional cost.
- A fun, exciting day at Universal Studios
- Asia's biggest SEA Aquarium
- Spectacular light and water show - 'Wings of Time'
It’s time now to say goodbye! Singapore Thailand Malaysia Bali Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will proceed to Singapore Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time. After completing Airport Formalities Singapore Thailand Malaysia Bali Tour guests will travel back to Mumbai with Veena World Tour Manager. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests can be dropped at Singapore Airport along with scheduled group or they can have their own arrangements made for the return journey back home. Singapore Thailand Malaysia Bali Tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful destinations and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. We leave with a Heavy heart as the days of the Tour come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours. Veena World wishes all guests a very happy, healthy and wonderful life ahead. Note: Guests who have taken Pre or Post tour holiday will be guided by Veena World Customized Holiday team with regards to their Joining & Leaving spots for South East Tour.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the accommodation for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees for the visa processed from India *(excludes Thailand)
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Warm & humid with tropical rains, unexpected showers during the day
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Bangkok // Bangkok - Bali // Bali - Kuala Lumpur // Singapore - Mumbai
- We use combination of Airlines like Bangkok Airways,Air India, Air Asia, Thai Airways, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines etc.
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Link to Visa Documents: Singapore : https://bit.ly/2CWYNFq, Malaysia : https://bit.ly/2UJINPV, Thailand : On Arrival, Indonesia : On Arrival
Guest can pay by Cash/cheque/ Demand Draft / Debit card / credit card For Debit / Credit Card payment additional 0.50 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of " Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- • As per the immigration authority of Thailand, it is mandatory to carry adequate finances equivalent to 10,000 Baht per person or 20,000 Baht per family in the form of cash/credit card, as a security amount.
- Thailand visa can be done in India or On-Arrival at Thailand. To process your visa our visa representative will get in touch with you for document requirements
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In case, a particular sightseeing cannot be covered or visited on the Tour, owing to any kind of unavoidable political, environmental or social circumstances, then it will be replaced with other best possible alternative sightseeing.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Under unavoidable circumstances itineraries may be changed or reversed, however all inclusions in the itinerary will remain same.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour