Tour guests will arrive at Chandigarh Airport as per their scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport and proceed to Shimla.
Enroute we visit Pinjore Garden – a garden built in traditional Mughal style with seven terraces descending into a distance having grand pavilions and beautiful fountains. In the evening at Shimla we have a short Meet and Greet session.
- Pinjore Garden
Today we visit Kufri – winter sports capital of Shimla followed by Indira Bungalow and Himalayan Zoo. Later we stroll on the famous Mall Road to we view Christ Church, Scandal Point, The Ridge.
- Indira Bungalow and Himalayan Zoo
- Stroll on the famous Mall Road
Today we proceed to Manali, en route we drive past the Beas Sutlej Link Project, Pandoh Dam and Scenic Kullu Valley. During our tea halt we visit Kullu Shawl factory. In the evening we arrive at Manali – gorgeous hill station located in the heart of snowy mountains.
Today a spectacular drive will take us to Rohtang Road Snow Point. We have free time to play in the snow and click pictures to our heart’s content. Later we visit Hidimba Mandir – set amidst the snow-covered hills of Manali, this temple is a unique shrine dedicated to Hidimba Devi and Himalayan Nyinmapa Tibetan Buddhist Monastery – known for its architectural beauty. We then have free time for shopping. In the evening we enjoy bonfire.
Please Note: Rohtang pass is 51 kms away from Manali. This Pass is not accessible for almost 8 months in a year, as it is covered by snow. We generally visit the snow point on Rohtang road, which has been permitted by the Border Security Force.
Also note: Snow clothes, jackets and gum boots are available on rent in the shops located on Rohtang Road, you can rent it at an additional cost if needed.
- Rohtang Road Snow Point
- Hidimba Mandir
- Himalayan Nyinmapa Tibetan Buddhist Monastery
Today we drive through the new tourist hotspot Atal Tunnel (Subject to Operation) – world's longest tunnel at an altitude of 10,040 feet. We view the Sissu Waterfall. Later we proceed to Solang Valley – a splendid valley in Solang village offering magnificent views of the glaciers and snow-capped mountains. Here we enjoy a Ropeway ride and admire the Himalayan mountains. Those who are with adventure spirit can experience thrilling activities like Paragliding, Biking, Trekking and Hiking at an additional cost.
- Atal Tunnel
- Sissu Waterfall
- Solang Valley
- Ropeway ride
Today we visit Manikaran - an important pilgrimage for both Hindus and Sikhs. It is also famous for its hot water springs. Later we enjoy a scenic & pleasant walk by the River Side. Now let’s experience the thrilling activity of River Rafting and the rapids of the cool white waters of Beas River.
Please Note: For safety reasons, those who weigh below 30-35kgs are not allowed for water rafting.
- Scenic & Pleasant River Side Walk
Today we proceed to Chandigarh - the first planned city of India designed by renowned French architecture Le Corbusier.
Today we visit Rock Garden – a garden full of sculptures is completely built from industrial waste, scraps, home waste and thrown-away items.
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
Tour Guests will proceed to Chandigarh airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home.
All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use small cars / Tempo Travellers / Mini or big coaches depending on the respective tour group size. In case of small cars there will be 4-6 guests in one car. If you wish to utilise the vehicle solely for yourself or your family or you would like to upgrade the vehicle, we can arrange the same at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
- Rock Garden
Tour Detailed Price
|Room Type||Super Deal Price|
|Child (5 - 11) With Mattress|
|Child (2 - 4)|
|Child (5 - 11) Without Mattress|
- Above mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
|City - Country||Hotel||Check In - Check Out|
|Shimla - India||Hotel Asia The Dawn/ TBA /or similar||06 Aug - 08 Aug|
|Manali - India||Whistling pines/ TBA /or similar||08 Aug - 12 Aug|
|Chandigarh - India||Hotel Swan/ TBA - Chandigarh /or similar||12 Aug - 13 Aug|
Reporting & Dropping Point
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Joining & Leaving Guests||Chandigarh Airport||Chandigarh Airport|
- AdultsAbove 12 yrs
- ChildAge 2-11 yrs
- InfantAge 0-02 yrs
Our Traveller Reviews
I had been to the above mentioned tour and at the outset let me confess the expierience was superb, I have travelled for the first time with Veena World but we were at ease from the word go, I would like to mention the efforts taken by Mr Sagar Bhosale and Vikrant Kulkarni in making this trip really special, the hotel arrangements made were excellent , Sagar gave us all the inputs and specialities of the place where we stayed, we were also shown the Himachal folk dance which we enjoyed, also local delicacies like mono and sidu were given to the team which was enjoyed by all, Sagar was always there to help us out in times of need, the hotels we stayed like Asian Dawn, Grace resort and Redfox were very good, we also enjoyed paragliding, water rafting which was totally new to us, not to forget Vikrant was also of great support to us who made us feel very comfortable, to cite an example my daughter was having stomach problem and Vikrant helped us with medicine and also advised us about what needs to be done, I would also like to thank the driver of this tour who drove the bus in the toughest condition safely. Mr Sagar is a good marketing person who convinced me and my wife to visit Rajasthan next time and yes we will do it with Veena world only. All in all it was a very nice expierience travelling to a new place with Mr Sagar and Vikrant. Thanks a lot to you and your team for giving us a wonderful expierince.read more
Mr. Samir AdakeMay 1, 2018
Our Family have completed HPSM 160519, with your managers Harshad Vaidya and Sanket Ghag. This was our first trip with Veena World. I would like to summarise our exp of this trip as below: 1. Hospitality - Harshad and Sanket have demonstrated a great example from Pick up from Delhi Air Port at early morning on 16th May till few hours ago till drop at airport. The behaviour and communication was really remarkable. 2. Time sense : Both were very punctual about time, very clear about all required instructions in detail at very minute level so that anybody will not miss anything. Both are having complete command on the trip and know which point should be visited when so that guests can enjoy and have hassle-free experience. 3. Planning : Planning about site seeing was fantastic. Dynamic decision making based on situation. Example - change in dinner plan when there was huge delay due to traffic on 22nd May. Planned outdoor and indoor games 4. Behaviour : Harshad and Sanket were very friendly with all of us during all the time but at the same time we'll managing their responsibilities without crossing any limits. 5. Overall : Overall trip plan, selection of hotels, food selection, relations with all Support agencies at all locations are really good which we could able to sense and enjoy. With this we enjoyed our first tour with Veena World along with my wife Gouri, Daughter Radha and Son Kaivalya with lifetime memories and full of fun. Thanks to Harshad, Sanket and all Veena World staff for their direct and indirect contribution to make this trip GRAND Success... Look forward for next trip with Veena World again.....read more
Dhananjay SontakkeMay 16, 2019
Me, my wife and 2 kids were on Veena World Tour HPSM160519(IP). It was the first time we were taking a package tour like this and the first time with Veena World and thus we were a bit sceptical of how the tour would be managed. It indeed was an All inclusive tour where all aspects of flights, travel insurance, local travel and sightseeing and all meals including stops for snacks on the road were taken care of. The additional goodies hamper was a pleasant surprise and in fact we carried back home quite a few of the snacks packets since we couldnt finish eating all the stuff that was included!! And to top it off the various entertainment programs like local folk dance, magic show and DJ night contributed to the bonding of all the tour members along with celebrations of birthdays and anniversaries of our group members made the trip all the more enjoyable. A special mention for your very capable Tour Manager Harshad Vaidya and his assistant Sanket Ghag who went out of their way to ensure that we all thoroughly enjoyed our tour. They handled all aspects of the tour very well right from meeting us at the airport, ensuring adhering to the daily schedule till the time of dropping us to the airport for our return journey. They both are indeed assets to your organisation and we wish them continued success in their future tours. The tour booking process by Mr. Vishwas Varik of Viva Holidays was done very smoothly and all pre-departure information via e-mail, SMS and phone from your Mumbai office was also done very efficiently. All in-all we are extremely satisfied with our Veena World Tour and will definitely book more such tours with you in the future and also recommend the same to our friends and family.read more
Punit BhatMay 16, 2019
Veena World Moments
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require
- Veena World Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Government of India Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 5%
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any new tax/es levied by the central or state government
- Cost of Insurance
- Any upgradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel etc.
- Personal expense like porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu
- Any extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Cost of any optional activity or service
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- AC Vehicle Type - Depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests alongwith Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry one passport size photo.
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of " Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour