Shimla Manali Chandigarh - Ifly Pune
Scheduled Departure City
Punekars... Its time to visit the perfect vacation destination! Shimla Manali is packed with loads of snow-filled fun, gushing white waters, heart-warming green landscapes and blissful spirituality! Get ready for a journey that will take your breath away as you conveniently travel from Pune to Pune.
- 8 fun days, 3 cities and 1 wonderful snowy state
- Visit Himachal's winter sports capital - Kufri
- White water river rafting at Beas River
- Play in the snow at Rohtang snow point
- Fun & adventure at breath-taking Solang valley
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Sneak a Peek!
- Mughal architectural wonder - Pinjore Garden
- Explore the bustling Mall Road of Shimla
- Visit Bollywood's Favourite - Christ Church
- Enjoy the traditional Himachali folk dance
- Get spiritual at Hidimba Mandir
- Enjoy thrilling White water rafting at Beas River
- Experienced, caring & friendly tour managers
- Delicious Indian meals on tour
- AC Coaches for road journeys
- Prime seat availability in coaches
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
For Joining Leaving Guests
- To and Fro Air Travel, Airport taxes, Visa fees, Airport Transfers and Insurance cost are excluded
- For guests travelling on the domestic tours, their tour manager will hand over their snacks hamper to them on the first day of their tour at the destination
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD 5- 11: Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- CHILD 2- 4 year: Birth certificate/Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Birth Certificate
- For Infants: Carry 03 passport sized photographs
Things handed Over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Ticket
- Snacks Hamper and Sling Bag.
Guest can pay by Cash/cheque/ Demand Draft / Debit card / credit card For Debit / Credit Card payment additional 0.50 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of " Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- The District Magistrate of Kullu Manali has suspended the rafting activity between July to September, due to heavy rainfall.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.