Varanasi (4 Nights)
Tour Guests will arrive at Varanasi Airport as per their Scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport and proceed to hotel. In the evening we take a boat ride at dashashwamedh ghat and witness ganga arati. Then we have a short Meet & Greet session.
- Welcome to Varanasi. Your Veena World tour begins.
Varanasi – Prayagraj – Varanasi
Today we proceed to visit Prayagraj- a beautiful city situated at the confluence of the Rivers Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati. Upon arrival at Prayagraj, we visit Anand Bhavan- the former residence of Nehru family which has now been transformed into a museum showcasing various artefacts and articles of the era of Independence movement in India, Allahabad fort- It was built by Emperor Akbar in 1583. The fort stands on the banks of the Yamuna near the confluence with the river Ganges. It is the largest fort built by Akbar. Laying Hanuman Temple-The shrine is an underground pit which houses an enormous image of Lord Hanuman in a lying position. Further we enjoy boat ride in Triveni sangam.
Today we visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple - one of the 12 Jyotilinga, Bharat Mata Temple- displays a map of Undivided India, Banaras Hindu University- formerly Central Hindu College, is a public central university, Sankat Mochan Mandir- dedicated to the Hindu God Hanuman, Birla Mandir- known as the Birla Temple because it is built by the Birla Group of Industries, Tulsi Manas Temple- a temple with great historical and cultural importance in Hinduism, Bismillah Khan House - an Indian musician credited with popularizing the shehnai. In the evening we enjoy Cycle rickshaw ride. Then we haves free time for shopping.
Varanasi – Sarnath – Varanasi
Today morning we visit Aassi Ghat to enjoy Sunrise, then we walk through Akhadas of Varanasi. Later we proeed to Proceed to Sarnath- a very important place of pilgrimage for Buddhists, the place where Buddha gave his first sermon. Here we visit Dhamek Stupa, Sarnath Archaeological Museum- famous for the four headed lion that was once on top of the Ashoka Pillar, Tibetan Buddhist Monastery- The peaceful and traditional Monastery. Then we proceed back to Varanasi en route visit Sarai Mohana village known for its silk weaving and craftsmanship.
Varanasi – Departure
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
Tour Guests will proceed to Varanasi airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home.
All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use small cars / Tempo Travellers / Mini or big coaches depending on the respective tour group size. In case of small cars there will be 4-6 guests in one car. If you wish to utilise the vehicle solely for yourself or your family or you would like to upgrade the vehicle, we can arrange the same at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Tour Detailed Price
|Room Type||Super Deal Price|
|Child (5 - 11) With Mattress|
|Child (2 - 4)|
|Child (5 - 11) Without Mattress|
- Above mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
|City - Country||Hotel||Check In - Check Out|
|Varanasi - India||Pristine Hotel/ Hotel Silk City/ Hotel Silk City /or similar||16 Feb - 20 Feb|
Reporting & Dropping Point
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Scheduled Tour Guests||Varanasi Airport||Varanasi Airport|
|Joining & Leaving Guests||Varanasi Airport||Varanasi Airport|
- AdultsAbove 12 yrs
- ChildAge 2-11 yrs
- InfantAge 0-01 yr
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require
- Veena World Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Government of India Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 5%
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any new tax/es levied by the central or state government
- Cost of Insurance
- Any upgradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel etc.
- Personal expense like porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu
- Any extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Cost of any optional activity or service
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests along with Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry two passport size photos.
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour