- STARTS FROM
Bali - The perfect destination to begin a new journey of your life! Abundant with rice terraces, serene coastlines, volcanic mountains and unique adventure experiences, Bali will entrall you with its sights 'n' sounds. Discover Bali & fall in love with your special someone at this beautiful island!
- Uluwatu Temple and Kekak Dance
- Heavenly Balinese Spa at Villa Jerami
- Unforgettable experience of Bali Swing
- Sunset Cruise Dinner
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Morning trek at Mount Batur
- Visit Monkey Forest
- Thrilling white water river rafting
- 04 Nights Hotel Accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals – Breakfast as specified in the itinerary above
- Return airport transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary on Shared Coach basis
- Uluwatu Temple, Kekak Dance and Indian Dinner on shared coach basis
- Bali Swing Experience with Private transfers
- Sunset Dinner Cruise on shared coach basis
- Couple Spa Treatment at Villa Jerami (Spa Duration: 2 hours)
- Note: Transfers from the airport to hotel and vice versa operate at fixed timings. Kindly be on time at the designated pick up points. No refunds will be provided for missed transfers
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any other meals other than those mentioned above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any optional tours, excursions, supplement costs, services and activities not mentioned in the itinerary inclusions
- Any items of personal nature like tips to guides, drivers, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), and food and drink which is not part of set menu
- 5% GST on total package price
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- above price is valid for travel till Sept 2020. Compulsory gala dinner charges will be applicable during Christmas and New Year
- High Season surcharges are applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late checkout subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|