Ooty Kodai Escape
STARTS FROM Ex-Coimbatore
Ooty & Kodaikanal offer a heavenly escape in the state of Tamil Nadu! The hill stations are fine examples of stunning natural beauty alongwith scenic peaceful landscapes that please the mind, body and soul. Head to South India and experience the best of nature and tranquility on this tour.
- Ooty Botanical Garden
- Visit to Coonoor
- Visit the beautiful 'Coakers Walk'
Thank You, we have registered your enquiry. Our team will get in touch with you within 1 day.
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Visit Thalaiyar Falls
- Visit Bandipur National Park
- Extend your stay at Madurai
- 03 nights hotel accommodation in Ooty at suggested or similar category hotels
- 02 nights hotel accommodation in Kodaikanal at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals – Breakfast as per the itinerary
- Transfers & Sightseeing by comfortable A/C vehicle as per the holiday itinerary
- Please note that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain, Vehicle not at disposal
- Airfare /Railway Fare
- Any other meals than those mentioned above
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- High Season surcharges and supplements are applicable during Diwali, Christmas and New Year
- Any items of personal nature like tips to guides, drivers, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
- Any optional tours, excursions, supplement costs, services and activities not mentioned in the itinerary inclusions
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- GST 5.0% (Government Tax) on total package cost
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Holiday Price Valid till 30 September, 2019, except national holidays, Diwali, Christmas and New Year compulsory high Season surcharges and Gala Dinner charges are applicable during festive season and long weekends
- All rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
- Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like: election card, Driving Licence, Passport
- Hotel check in is 14:00hrs and checkout would be 10:00hrs. Early check in and late check – out subject to availability
- The above price not valid during Christmas, New Year national holidays, festive season and long weekends
- Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable
- Please not that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain
- Driver is NOT A GUIDE; he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary.
- You will have to explore the place of visit on your own Itinerary is subject to change
- If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels are used as hotel rooms are subject to availability
- The above given prices are subject to change without prior notice
- The quotation is based on Standard room of individual hotel, however if unavailable then the upgrading cost to be borne by the guest
Similar Holidays for You