Delhi – Nainital / Bhimtal (2 Nights)
Tour Guests will arrive at Delhi Airport as per their Scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport and proceed to Nainital - Commonly known as the Lake District of India. In the evening we have a short Meet & Greet session
Today we take a Cable car to experience snow view point which offers a panoramic view of the mighty Himalayas. Followed by a visit to Nainadevi Temple – an ancient Hindu Temple and enjoy boating at Naini Lake. In the evening we experience Cycle Rickshaw Ride along the Naini Lake, followed by free time for shopping at Nainital’s beautiful Mall road.
- Snow view point
- Nainadevi Temple
- Boating at Naini Lake
- Cycle Rickshaw Ride
Nainital – Mussoorie (2 Nights)
Today we proceed to Mussoorie – ‘Queen of Hills’. Upon arrival we have free time to relax and enjoy the surroundings.
Today we see the beautiful Kempty Falls, which offers a mesmerizing panoramic view as the water falls from the mountains. Later we enjoy Ropeway Ride at Gun Hill point- a favourite place for viewing picturesque Himalayan range. At Gun Hill point you can photograph yourself in a Pahadi outfit at your own cost. Then we visit Lal Tibba scenic point - one of the highest viewpoints in Mussoorie at an altitude of 2,275 metres. In the evening we have some free time for shopping.
Note: Please carry a swim-suit while visiting Kempty falls.
- Kempty Falls
- Lal Tibba
- Ropeway Ride at Gun Hill point
Mussoorie – Rishikesh – Haridwar (1 Night)
Today we proceed to Haridwar – considered one of the 7 holiest places in India. It is one of the places where drops of the elixir of life that erupted from ‘Samudra Manthan’. We visit Prati Badri Kedarnath Temple - a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, Lakshman Mandir - place where Lakshman meditated to attain enlightenment, Lakshman Zhulla - a famous hanging bridge across the river Ganga. Later, we take a thrilling experience of White Water Rafting at Rishikesh
- Prati Badri Kedarnath Temple
- Lakshman Mandir
- Lakshman Zhulla
- White Water Rafting
Haridwar – Delhi – Departure
Today morning we experience the mesmerising Ganga Aarti at Har Ki Pauri. Later we proceed to Delhi.
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!! Tour Guests will proceed to Delhi airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home
We request all guests to abide by the mandatory requirements for travel to the destination, such as RT-PCR tests, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size. In case of small cars there will be 4/5 guests in one car. If you wish to utilise the vehicle solely for yourself or your family or you would like to upgrade the vehicle, we can arrange the same at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
- Ganga Aarti at Har Ki Pauri
Tour Detailed Price
|Room Type||Super Deal Price|
|Child (5 - 11) With Mattress|
|Child (2 - 4)|
|Child (5 - 11) Without Mattress|
- Above mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
|Departure & Arrival||Transport|
24 Oct | 04:45 AM
24 Oct | 07:00 AM
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the accommodation for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Reporting & Dropping Point
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Joining & Leaving Guests||Delhi airport||Delhi airport|
Nainital Mussoorie Haridwar
- AdultsAbove 12 yrs
- ChildAge 2-11 yrs
- InfantAge 0-02 yrs
Our Traveller Reviews
Nainital Mussoorie Haridwar
Very nice tour arranged by veenaworld. :-) Tour manager Ganesh Dighe & Jagdish Shirke managed tour in very good manner & friendly,Thanks to them. As & when there will opportunity we will go with veenaworld.read more
MR. Anil VasantgdakarJul 20, 2019
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes.
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy.
- Travel by comfortable non A/C small vehicles.
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis.
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day.
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips.
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside.
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require.
- Veena World Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day.
- Government of India Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 5%
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any new tax/es levied by the central or state government
- Cost of Insurance
- Any upgradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel etc.
- Personal expense like porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu
- Any extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Cost of any optional activity or service
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai – Delhi / Delhi – Mumbai
- We use Air India / GoAir / Indigo Airlines
- AC Vehicle Type - Depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests alongwith Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry two passport size photographs.
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of " Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour