Tour Guests will arrive at Delhi Airport as per their Scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport and proceed to Nainital - Commonly known as the Lake District of India. In the evening we have a short Meet & Greet session
- Welcome to Nainital/ Bhimtal. Your Veena World tour begins.
Today we take a Cable car to experience snow view point which offers a panoramic view of the mighty Himalayas. Followed by a visit to Nainadevi Temple – an ancient Hindu Temple and enjoy boating at Naini Lake. In the evening we experience Cycle Rickshaw Ride along the Naini Lake, followed by free time for shopping at Nainital’s beautiful Mall road.
- Snow view point
- Nainadevi Temple
- Boating at Naini Lake
- Cycle Rickshaw Ride
Today we proceed to Mussoorie – ‘Queen of Hills’. Upon arrival we have free time to relax and enjoy the surroundings.
Today we see the beautiful Kempty Falls, which offers a mesmerizing panoramic view as the water falls from the mountains. Later we enjoy Ropeway Ride at Gun Hill point- a favourite place for viewing picturesque Himalayan range. At Gun Hill point you can photograph yourself in a Pahadi outfit at your own cost. Then we visit Lal Tibba scenic point - one of the highest viewpoints in Mussoorie at an altitude of 2,275 metres. In the evening we have some free time for shopping.
Note: Please carry a swim-suit while visiting Kempty falls.
- Kempty Falls
- Lal Tibba
- Ropeway Ride at Gun Hill point
Today we proceed to Haridwar – considered one of the 7 holiest places in India. It is one of the places where drops of the elixir of life that erupted from ‘Samudra Manthan’. We visit Prati Badri Kedarnath Temple - a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, Lakshman Mandir - place where Lakshman meditated to attain enlightenment, Lakshman Zhulla - a famous hanging bridge across the river Ganga. Later, we take a thrilling experience of White Water Rafting at Rishikesh
- Prati Badri Kedarnath Temple
- Lakshman Mandir
- Lakshman Zhulla
- White Water Rafting
Today morning we experience the mesmerising Ganga Aarti at Har Ki Pauri. Later we proceed to Delhi.
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!! Tour Guests will proceed to Delhi airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home
We request all guests to abide by the mandatory requirements for travel to the destination, such as RT-PCR tests, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size. In case of small cars there will be 4/5 guests in one car. If you wish to utilise the vehicle solely for yourself or your family or you would like to upgrade the vehicle, we can arrange the same at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
- Ganga Aarti at Har Ki Pauri
Tour Detailed Price
|Room Type||Super Deal Price|
|Child (5 - 11) With Mattress|
|Child (2 - 4)|
|Child (5 - 11) Without Mattress|
- Above mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
|City - Country||Hotel||Check In - Check Out|
|Nainital/ Bhimtal - India||The Prince Residency/ Hotel Harshikhar/ The Fern Hillside Resort /or similar||06 May - 08 May|
|Mussoorie - India||Tulip Inn Green Castle/ (Rosa) Green n Breeze Mussoori/ TBA /or similar||08 May - 10 May|
|Haridwar - India||Regenta Orko's/ Classic Residency/ TBA /or similar||10 May - 11 May|
Reporting & Dropping Point
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Joining & Leaving Guests||Delhi airport||Delhi airport|
Nainital Mussoorie Haridwar
- AdultsAbove 12 yrs
- ChildAge 2-11 yrs
- InfantAge 0-02 yrs
Our Traveller Reviews
Nainital Mussoorie Haridwar
Very nice tour arranged by veenaworld. :-) Tour manager Ganesh Dighe & Jagdish Shirke managed tour in very good manner & friendly,Thanks to them. As & when there will opportunity we will go with veenaworld.read more
MR. Anil VasantgdakarJul 20, 2019
- To and Fro economy class airfare and airport taxes for tour guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for tour
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- GST of 5% to be paid over and above the tour price Any increase in Airfare, Airport tax, Fuel surcharge and any new taxes introduced and levied by the Government Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category Cost of Insurance Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai – Delhi / Delhi – Mumbai
- We use Air India / GoAir / Indigo Airlines
- AC Vehicle Type - Depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests alongwith Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry two passport size photographs.
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of " Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour