Munnar is called "Kashmir of South India" and has large expanses of tea plantations, forests, diverse wildlife, valleys and mountains. Extremely famous for its beautiful backwaters, the city of Alleppey in Kerala is also known for its beaches, temples and traditional boat races.
- Scenic Eco Point
- Popular Mattupetty Lake and Dam
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Cochin Airport – Munnar (2 Nights) (105 km, approx. 3hrs)
Welcome to Cochin airport / railway station; meet & assist by our local representative and proceed to the green hills of Munnar. On arrival at Munnar, check-in to your hotel. Evening is free for relaxation. Overnight at Munnar.
Note: Guest are requested to book flights arriving into Munnar before noon to avoid late journey through the hilly areas to reach Munnar.
Today proceed for a local sightseeing, visit the beautiful Mattupetty lake and Dam, Kundla Dam, Echo Point and Top Station to enjoy the scenery. Evening is free for shopping. Overnight at Munnar.
Note: Optional: Visit to Kolukkumalai tea factory can be arranged by a local Jeep at an additional price of approx INR 3000 per jeep
- Breakfast & Dinner
Munnar – Alleppey (1 Night) (180 Kms, approx. 5 hrs)
Welcome to Alleppey ,the backwaters of Kerala. On arrival check in to your hotel. Rest of the day is free to relax at the lake side. Overnight in Alleppey.
Note: Optional: One can enjoy a backwater cruise ride (Shikara Boat cruise) at an additional price of approx INR 1000 per hour.
- Breakfast & Dinner
Alleppey – Cochin Airport (90kms, approx. 2hrs)
Today proceed for Cochin airport to board the flight to your next destination or hometown with lots of memories to cherish for a life time! Holiday Concludes.
Note: Note : Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible Note : We request all guests to abide by the mandatory requirements for travel to the destination, such as RT-PCR tests, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
- Visit to Kolukkumalai tea factory
- Enjoy a backwater cruise ride at Alleppey
- Stay on a houseboat
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- Accommodation in comfortable & convenient hotels
- Meals: Breakfast & Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel by private vehicle (Etios/Dzire) as per the itinerary (Please note that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain, Vehicle not at disposal)
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary (entrance and guide charges not included)
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- The above price is per person, valid for travel till 30th September 2022.High season surcharges are applicable during Diwali, Christmas and New Year.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner charges are applicable during Christmas and New Year
- Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like: election card, Driving Licence, Passport
- All rates are valid for Indian national only
- The above given prices are subject to change without prior notice
- The quotation is based on Standard room of individual hotel, however if unavailable then the upgrading cost to be borne by the guest
- Hotel check in is 1400 hrs and checkout would be 1000 hrs. Houseboat check out time is 0900 hrs. AC in houseboat will operate between 2000 hrs to 0800 hrs. Full meals will be provided in the houseboat as per guest’s meal preference (Veg/Non Veg)
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability
- If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels are used as hotel rooms are subject to availability
- Hotels may provide room heater at an additional price on direct payment basis
- Meals provided at the hotel (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) are based on a set menu. Anything other than the set menu will be charged extra
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC private vehicle. Please not that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain.
- Transfers & Sightseeing by comfortable A/C vehicle as per the holiday itinerary. Etios/ Dzire or similar for 1-4 guests, Ac Innova or similar for 4-5 guests, Tempo traveller or similar for 6 and more guests.
- Driver is NOT A GUIDE, he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary. You will have to explore the place of visit on your own.
- Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable.
- Elephant activities in Thekkady, Boat ride in Periyar Lake and Matupetty Dam are to be done on direct payment basis
- For all temple visits in Kerala, women/girls and men are supposed to wear traditional Indian clothes. Itinerary is subject to change
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|