Japan with Theme Park
- STARTS FROM
Japan is a beautiful balance between tradition and technology! Explore the land of the rising sun and witness stunning landscapes coupled with the ever-changing face of culture, adventure, food, modernity, entertainment and innovations in the bustling metropolises of the country.
- Stay at Disney Resort
- Full Day Tokyo City Tour
- Visit to Mt Fuji
- Experience high-speed bullet train Shinkansen
- Fun filled day at Universal Studio Osaka
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Bungy Jump off Japan's longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge
- Swim with Dolphins
- Japanese Foot Spa Treatment in Kyoto
- 03 Nights hotel accommodation at Tokyo as per the itinerary above at suggested or similar hotels
- 02 Nights hotel accommodation at Disney resort as per the itinerary above at suggested or similar hotels
- 02 Nights hotel accommodation at Osaka as per the itinerary above at suggested or similar hotels
- Meals – Breakfast, Lunch as mentioned in the itinerary
- Arrival Transfer to Hotel on Seat in coach, and Departure transfer to KIX airport from Osaka station on shared coach basis
- 2 Day Pass for Disneyland and Disneysea without transfers
- Tokyo Full Day city tour with Japanese lunch on shared coach basis
- Enjoy Hi-Speed ride in Nozomi Shinkansen from Tokyo to Osaka
- Osaka Half Day City tour with Kaikyukan aquarium on shared coach basis
- 1 Day Universal Studio Pass without transfers
- Station to Hotel transfer and Vice versa on shared coach basis
- Local transfer to pick up point for shared coach basis tours
- Local transfers from drop-off point for shared coach basis tours (Tokyo Station/ Kyoto Station/ Osaka Station or other)
- Expanse of Personal nature like - tipping, laundry and telephone calls, beverages
- Porter at the airport and hotel
- Flight Visa and Insurance fee
- Meal – Which is not mentioned in inclusion
- Anything not mentioned in above order Hotels and Itinerary column
- 5% GST on total package price
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.