Highlights of Gujarat
- STARTS FROM
This beautifully diverse state is home to several historical legends, iconic forts, magnificent temples & palaces, abundant wildlife, vibrant culture and dynamic cities that uphold the illustrious industrial nature of the people of this state.
- Visit Dwarkadhish Temple
- Visit Sasangir National Park
- Adalaj Step-well and Akshardham
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Visit Rani Ki Vav at Patan
- Visit Sun Temple
- Visit Second oldest Swaminarayan Mandir
- 02 nights accommodation in Bhuj at suggested or similar category hotels
- 01 night accommodation in Jamnagar at suggested or similar category hotels
- 01 night accommodation in Dwarka at suggested or similar category hotels
- 01 night accommodation in Somnath at suggested or similar category hotels
- 02 nights accommodation in Diu at suggested or similar category hotels
- 01 night accommodation in Sasan Gir at suggested or similar category hotels
- 02 nights accommodation in Ahmedabad at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary above
- All currently applicable taxes including service tax.
- 1- 4 Pax based on Etios/Dzire/Indigo suitable for 2 Adults and 2 children travelling together and 4- 5 Pax based on Innova suitable for 4 to 5 Adults travelling together for transfers and sightseeing. All India Tourist permit vehicle as per the above itinerary.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Airfare Fare or Railway tickets
- Any increase in Govt taxes, Fuel price and any applicability of new taxes from the govt
- Any other sightseeing apart from above mentioned in the itinerary. Guide Charges / Entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of menu
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the itinerary
- Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Game Drive at Sasangir National Park or any other national park
- Entrance fees and Guide charges of sight seeings mentioned in the itinerary are not included
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- The above price is per person, valid for travel till 30th sept 2020.High season surcharges are applicable during Janmashtami, Diwali, Christmas and New Year. Compulsory Gala Dinner charges are applicable during Christmas and New Year.
- Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like: election card, Driving Licence, Passport
- All rates are valid for Indian national only. The above given prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- The quotation is based on Standard room of individual hotel, however if unavailable then the upgrading cost to be borne by the guest
- Hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs. Early check in and late check out subject to availability
- If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels are used as hotel rooms are subject to availability
- Hotels may provide room heater at an additional price on direct payment basis
- Meals provided at the hotel (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) are based on a set menu. Anything other than the set menu will be charged extra.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC private vehicle. Please not that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain. Transfers & Sightseeing by comfortable A/C vehicle as per the holiday itinerary. Ac Indigo or similar for 1-3 guests, Ac Innova or similar for 4-5 guests, Tempo traveller or similar for 6 and more guests.
- Driver is NOT A GUIDE, he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary. You will have to explore the place of visit on your own. Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable.
- Jeep Safari Booking at National Parks: Advance booking of Jeep Safari in National Parks is done 30 days in advance for Indian Nationals. It is on first cum first serve basis and a non-refundable advance needs to be deposited with complete details of the person. For advance booking Photo Id for Indian Nationals is mandatory and the guest will have to carry the same Photo id on tour. The Park will remain closed during monsoon period or at the discretion of government/forest authorities. The gate from where the safari will operate depends on the discretion of the forest authorities
- National Parks are usually open from 15th Nov to 15th June. Safaris will restart only after 15th Nov| 01 Jeep/Gypsy can accommodate upto 06 passengers only| Canter is a 16 seater open air bus which operates on shared basis
- Itinerary is subject to change.