STARTS FROM Ex-Athens
Greece is home to pristine blue waters, scenic islands, white sandy beaches and a mythology inspired rich culture that is reflected in every aspect of this country. Explore the capital city of Athens and discover the white 'n' blue islands of Santorini & Mykonos on this wonderful customized tour.
- Historic Panatenaico Stadium
- Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Hot springs of Santironi
Thank You, we have registered your enquiry. Our team will get in touch with you within 1 day.
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Explore mythological Island of Delos
- Museum of Prehistoric Thera
- Visit Temple of Anthana
- 01 Nights hotel accommodation at Athens
- 02 Nights hotel accommodation at Mykonos
- 02 Nights hotel accommodation at Santorini
- 02 Nights hotel accommodation at Athens
- Meals – Breakfast, as specified in the itinerary above
- Arrival and departure transfers, in Athens, Mykonos and Santorini
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Ferry tickets between Athens - Mykonos
- Hydrofoil tickets between Mykonos - Santorini
- Air tickets between Santorini - Athens
- Note: All Shared Coach sightseeing operate at fixed timings. Kindly be on time at the designated pick up points. No refunds will be provided for missed transfers or sightseeing
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Any other meals other than those mentioned above
- Any entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- 5% GST on total package price
- Visa and Insurances charges,Accommodation tax
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- The above price is valid for travel till 31st November 2019 |High Season surcharges are applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals and Christmas and New Year period|The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable|Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability|Hotel check in is 15:00 hrs and checkout would be 10:00 hrs|Greek Ministry of Tourism introduce New Accommodation tax which Guests will be asked to pay the tax while checking-in and can pay either by cash or credit card. Tax amount will depends on the official rating of each property.|Early check in and late check-out subject to availability|Itineraries are subject to change|All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature|Note: Ferries will not operate in Greece from October to April due to weather conditions. One can do internal flight transfer during this period.
Similar Holidays for You