Greece with Greek IslandsEUGG
per person on twin sharing
बहुत अच्छी व्यवस्था वीना ने किया था अमित वीना का सबसे अच्छा टूर मैनेजर है बहुत अच्छा ज्ञान है काफी पेन लेता है पूरे टूर मे सब कुछ हिंदी मे बताया समझाया लेडिस ने भी हर साइट सीन पर सब कुछ ध्यान से सुना समझा ।प्रणाली ने भी टूर बुकिग मे पूरा सहयोग दिया कोई परेशानी नहीं हुई। हर फोन पर तुरन्त रिस्पॉन्स किया।धन्यवाद।
Why travel with Veena World
Select departure city, dates & add guest to book your tour
As seats fill, prices increase! So book today!
Select departure city ()
All departure dates (2)
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- TCS (5% or 10%) is applicable on GST inclusive price for international.
Add guests (Max 6 guests at a time)
Itinerary (Day Wise)
‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Athens. Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all guests for airport formalities and proceed to the city. Welcome to Athens – Capital and the largest city of Greece. The birth place of democracy and the heart of the Ancient Greek civilization.
Are you ready to escape this prettiest country? Then the next 8 days are likely to be the best in your life.
Today evening we discover the charms of Plaka- the old historical neighbourhood of Athens. It has a village feel, with narrow cobblestone streets lined with tiny shops selling jewellery, clothes and local ceramics.
Wake up after a relaxing sleep and feel the Greek breeze. Today’s journey is full of places to admire. We start with Acropolis site- an ancient citadel located on a rocky outcrop above the city of Athens and contains the remains of several ancient buildings of great architectural and historic significance, the most famous being the Parthenon (Temple of Athena)– The temple that dominates the hill of the Acropolis. Its decorative sculptures are considered some of the high points of Greek art, an enduring symbol of Ancient Greece, democracy and Western civilization. Further we visit Acropolis Museum- consistently rated as one of the best museums in the world. With a collection spanning over 1,500 years. We then visit Pasalimani Port - A port with great ancient history as it was a Naval base where the fleet of triremes was built. Here we stroll around the waterfront area and admire the seas and scenery of the Athens Riviera. In the evening, we
hop-on the Athens Happy Train and explore the most famous sights and monuments including Hadrian’s Arch Monument – part of a wall separating the old and new cities of Athens, Royal Palace- the neoclassical building that now houses the Parliament of Greece, Olympic stadium - home of the first modern Olympic Games in 1896 and remains the only stadium in the world built entirely out of marble and Temple of Zeus – a former colossal temple at the centre of Athens, dedicated to Zeus God, the chief of the Olympian Gods.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Coffee during Athens city tour
Athens – Santorini (2N)
Today morning we travel from Athens to Santorini by flight. Santorini is known as ‘black pearl of Aegean’ and is one of the most spectacular Greek islands. Upon arrival, we walk through Fira- the capital of Santorini, a combination of natural beauty, social life, night life, shopping, and a place where one can feel the liveliness of the island. Further we have lunch at the famous restaurant 1500 BC - A unique mixture of local Greek cuisine with a gourmet twist which will surely please you. Enjoy the majestic view of Santorini’s caldera bay along with the most exquisite tastes. Later we have free time to relax and explore the surroundings. The most authentic experience you can have in Santorini is a traditional Greek night with live music. Tonight you have that chance to get entertained by live music and dance. Enjoy a buffet dinner and sink your teeth into Greek wine. Sing along and tap your feet while you watch classic dances performed to traditional music. Opa!
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Have you ever dreamt of walking on Mars? Do you see yourself strolling around the red planet? Well, this might as well happen one day, but until then, you can visit the Red Beach in Santorini - without a doubt one of the most stunning and interesting beaches on the island. Later we visit Lost Atlantis Experience Museum – The first museum in the world dedicated to the myth of Atlantis. Here you can re-live the cataclysmic destruction of Atlantis with all your senses in an extraordinary 9D experience. We then visit Prophet Ilias monastery- built by two monks in 1711 on the highest peak of Santorini at 565 meters above sea level. In that era, it was an important cultural and educational centre that undoubtedly offered a great social work. When someone hears the term Black Beach, several questions come into mind as the sight of a beach with black colour is fairly unusual. So let’s find out the answers. The formation of the island of Santorini to the beauty that it is today, is due to the volcanic activity and the eruption. This severe and catastrophic eruption, not only gave a new shape to Santorini, but also led to the creation of its black sandy beaches that cannot be found elsewhere in the Aegean. Here we enjoy the chill-out vibes and relish some mouth-watering Greek cuisine. We then visit Megalochori village- one of the most picturesque villages on the island. Its existence is recorded back to the 17th century. Later we visit Oia village – the most famous of all villages in Santorini. It is known throughout the world for its beauty, fantastic architecture and the famous Blue Dome. Upon arrival we walk through the village and admire its glamorous beauty. Further we visit Santo Wines and learn about wine production in the area. However, sitting at an ocean-facing table, sipping wine, and enjoying a Santorini sunset at Santo Winery is divine.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Ice cream during the city tour.
Santorini – Rhodes (3N)
Wake up to an exciting morning, pack your bags and get ready to leave for Rhodes by flight.
Rhodes- also known as the ‘Knights Island’. Rhodes combines a rich history, impressive medieval architecture, amazing beaches and a lovely natural scenery! The Old Town of Rhodes with its stone-paved alleys and elegant mansions is a listed World Heritage Site. Rhodes is one of those destinations in the world which is home to some of the most lavish casinos. Today we have an opportunity to experience Rhodes in all its glory as we visit Casino Rhodes – symbol of the luxury of gaming. Nothing says celebration better than a glass of Champagne. Flaunt an elegant glass of champagne while you discover the gaming rooms. Further we hop on the open deck bus and explore the city. We pass by the Aquarium, the port of Mandraki, the Government buildings, the New Market, the Old Town with the Palace of the Great Magister, the New Marina, the hill of Monte Smith with the Acropolis of the Ancient city of Rhodes, the Temple of God Apollonas, the Ancient Theatre and the Ancient Stadium.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
After a comfortable night's sleep today is all about discovering Rhodes. We begin with a visit to Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes - one of the only examples of Gothic architecture in Greece, this castle belongs to Rhodes city’s World Heritage Site and has roots going back to the 7th century when it was a Byzantine citadel. Next we stop at Mama Sofia restaurant- one of the oldest and most historical restaurants in Rhodes. Here we enjoy a traditional eat like a king greek platter, overlooking the amazing historic monument of the Byzantine Clock Tower. After a delicious lunch its time now to experience the underwater world in a Submarine. Sit in an air-conditioned comfort cabin below the surface, and gaze out of the huge windows which offers you a 360° panoramic view of the stunning eco-systems of the Aegean Sea. Be sure to have your cameras ready when our diver enters the water and begins to feed hundreds of multi-coloured fish right in front of your window. Further we have some free time for shopping at the old town. Here you will find all kinds of shops: from supermarkets to souvenir and art shops, antique jewellery shops, Rhodian wines can also be bought from many shops as well as the famous and unique local honey. Later we get a unique opportunity as we sit back in the most comfortable and luxurious cars like the Lamborghini, Porsche or Ferrari and experience the perfect blend of luxury and speed while drive along the coastal route.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea/Coffee after shopping
Rhodes – Symi – Rhodes
Today is all about Island Hopping. In the morning we hop on the boat and take a day trip to Symi Island- a pocket-sized island, very quiet, without any hustle and bustle. The colourful architecture of its villages is one of the island's highlights, with postcard-like mansions popping up. Here we stroll at the picturesque town of Simi, called Chorio, with Medieval style and fantastic sea views. In the afternoon we enjoy lip smacking Greek lunch at one of the sea side restaurant offering a wonderful view of the beautiful mansions of Symi and the harbour. We then visit Monastery of the Archangel Michael- It has the look of an Italian luxury resort, with its white-painted columns and balconies that face the sea. Indeed, you can book a room – as the monks who live here on occasion rent out unused cells for a small fee. Dating back to the 18th century, it sits in the village of Panormitis, on a peaceful spot. Afterwards, we clambered on board for the hour-long trip back to Rhodes. Today is the last evening of our tour. Let’s make the most of it. Dress your best for the Bollywood night. Celebrate with a bang and get lost in the night.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Soft Drink at Symi Island
Rhodes – Athens – Departure
Today morning we catch a flight and travel back to Athens Airport
It’s time now to say goodbye!
Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
Mumbai to Mumbai Tour guests will proceed to Athens Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time and start their return journey back home.
All guests must follow the prevailing mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests (Departure & Arrival), web check-in, self-declaration etc. as per the airline/state/country. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use mini coaches or big coaches or small vans depending on the respective tour group size. If you wish to have separate vehicle solely for yourself or your family, it can be arranged at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation, tour departure date may change. Some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Best facilities with no added cost.
Departure & Arrival
Note: Flight details are tentative only. The airline, departure, arrival times and routing may change.
Hotel details are tentative only. The hotel or place of accommodation may change.
Read this to prepare for your tour in the best way!
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- TCS(5% or 10%)is applicable on GST inclusive price for international tour.
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance for 60 years and above
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Cool and dry
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Athens - Mumbai. We use a combination of airlines like Gulf Airways/ Turkish Airline /Qatar Airways etc.
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
- As everyone is becoming a frequent traveller now, we suggest that you make your own travel accessories kit to ensure a stress free holiday.
- Always make sure to carry less and light luggage, use a four wheel small or medium suitcase and please make sure that you are carrying only one suitcase per person. This will ensure that you will travel smartly and without any inconveniences.
- It is also recommended that you have one cross shoulder bag or haversack for your handy needs which will ensure that you are comfortable at the time of sightseeing and also easy for photography during your tour.
- A smart cap/hat and sunglasses are definitely something that you should have in your kit.
- Though Veena World provides all three meals, that is breakfast, lunch, dinner and Veena World treats as per the itinerary, you can carry dry snacks of your choice in small sealed packets for munching during air travel or road journeys.
- If you are travelling during the monsoon or to destinations where it is rainy, please carry a small umbrella or poncho.
- For international tours, please carry a universal adapter for charging your cameras and mobile phones.
- Ensure that your clothing and footwear is suitable for the destination you are travelling to.
Cancellation Policy & Payment Terms
We keep it transparent, crystal clear!
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
- ‘In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
Want luxury? Add luxury at minimum cost!
Need to upgrade to business or first class? Please get in touch with our team on 1800 22 7979 for more details.
You can select the prime seat(s) in your coach at an additional cost. Please get in touch with our team on 1800 22 7979 for more details.
Our trips have touched hearts globally
what our happy travelers are saying
Greece with Greek IslandsFamily
GopalTravelled in Mar, 2023
"बहुत अच्छी व्यवस्था वीना ने किया था अमित वीना का सबसे अच्छा टूर मैनेजर है बहुत अच्छा ज्ञान है काफी पेन लेता है पूरे टूर मे सब कुछ हिंदी मे बताया समझाया लेडिस ने भी हर साइट सीन पर सब कुछ ध्यान से स...Read More