Glorious Europe Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport-respective airline terminal, four hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time. After collecting the snacks hamper from Veena World Airport Representative and completing check in formalities, guests along with Veena World Tour Manager will travel to London – the capital city of England and United Kingdom also the World’s most visited, powerful, favourite and global city situated on the banks of the River Thames. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests will directly join at London Airport as per the scheduled group flight arrival time. J&L Tour guests who have already reached England can meet the scheduled group as per the guidelines given by Veena World Tour Manager. Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all guests for airport formalities and proceed to the city. In the afternoon, you will have free time, so that you can lunch like a local! Take a taste of the region’s delicious cuisine. Later we enjoy panoramic views of the city through London Eye – Europe’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel.
- A lovely view of London city from the London Eye
Today we explore London city, we see 'Changing of the Guard' at Buckingham Palace – a formal precisely choreographed musical ceremony where old guards are relieved by the new guards. Taste the destination’s soul! Here you have free time to try out local delicacies to your heart’s content. Later we see Tower Bridge – a Victorian Gothic style two tower suspension bridge on river Thames, Piccadilly Circus – a busy square in the heart of London also known as The Times Square of London, Westminster Abbey – a place of worship, celebration, ceremony and a coronation Church since 1066, Big Ben – an Iconic clock tower famous for its accuracy and the massive bell, River Thames – the longest river in England, Trafalgar Square – the most attractive public square in the city of Westminster, Houses of Parliament and Hyde Park – a huge Royal Park stretching from Kensington palace to Buckingham Palace famous for its speaker corner, free speech and demonstration. In the evening, we board the Eurostar from London and travel to Amsterdam – the capital city of Netherlands with more number of canals than roads and is also known for its artistic heritage, elaborate canal system and narrow houses.
- London city tour and sightseeing
- Changing the Guard' ceremony at the Buckingham Palace
Today we visit the miniature park of Holland – Madurodam to enjoy interactive miniature models and replicas of famous Dutch buildings, landmarks, historical sites, canal houses, Rotterdam port, Schiphol airport, Tulip fields, windmills, etc. Or Keukenhof tulip gardens – the most beautiful spring garden in the world. This garden of Europe has a theme for 2020 as ‘World of Colours’. Enjoy photography at various flower shows, statues, pavilions, beautiful ponds and fields (From 21st March 2020 – 10th May 2020). Later we drive past Holland’s famous Windmills. In the afternoon, the lunch time is actually your free time to relish the delicious local food. In the evening we take a Canal cruise tour through Amsterdam waterways, which provides stunning views of century’s old architecture, charming houses and beautiful monuments.
- Kuekenhof Tulip Gardens
- Holland’s famous ‘Windmill’
- Amsterdam canal cruise
Today we proceed to Brussels – the Capital city of Belgium. Upon arrival, we see Grand Place – the central square, Town Hall, Guild Houses – Gothic buildings from the middle Ages, Monument of Everard Serclaes – the hero who liberated the city during 14th century war and Belgium’s favourite Manneken Pis Statue – a small bronze statue of a little peeing boy. Later we take a photo stop at Atomium – a structure constructed for the first post-war universal world exhibition (EXPO 58) to represent the faith in nuclear power. You have free time for trying out some Belgian local food before proceeding to Paris – a City well known for its history, architecture, royalty and fashion.
- Photo Stop at Atomium
- Brussels city tour and sightseeing
- Manneken Pis Statue
Today we enjoy panoramic views of the city from the top level of the Eiffel Tower - a wrought-iron lattice structure, constructed as the entrance of 1889 World’s Fair. When in Paris, do like the French do! Go ahead and relish the Parisian food. Later we explore Paris city, during the city tour we see Champs Elysees - the most famous avenue in the world. Champs-Elysées means ‘Elysian Fields’ which indicates that someone thought this street was heaven on earth, Place de la Concorde - one of the major public squares in Paris. It was the site of many notable public executions during the French Revolution, L’Arc De Triomphe - one of the most famous monuments in Paris which was commissioned by Napoleon in 1806 to celebrate his victory at Austerlitz. In the evening, we enjoy Seine river cruise and admire the beauty of Paris city from the river Seine, followed by a stroll around Champs Elysees - A shopper’s paradise.
- The Spectacular Monument of Eiffel Tower
- Paris city tour and sightseeing
- Seine River Cruise
Today we proceed to Lucerne – a beautiful city in the heart of Switzerland. Enroute you will have free time in some fast food restaurant for your lunch.
Today we proceed to Engelberg- the largest winter and summer holiday destination. From here we do half day excursion to Mt Titlis – Central Switzerland’s highest peak. We take ‘Titlis Rotair’- the first cable car with revolving gondolas in the world to the summit Station, enjoying panoramic views of the Swiss Alps along the way. Upon arrival at the summit, we visit Ice Grotto, enjoy thrilling Ice Flyer ride and Snow sliding. Upon arrival at Lucerne we have free time to have Swiss lunch. Then we explore Lucerne city, we see Lion Monument - a giant dying lion carved out of a wall of sandstone rock, which commemorates the Swiss Guards who were massacred in 1792 during the French Revolution, Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge - world's oldest covered wooden bridge spanning the River Reuss.
- Rotair Titlis (cable car ride) to Mt. Titlis
- Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge
Today we proceed to Vaduz – the capital of the principality of Liechtenstein which is Europe’s fourth-smallest country. Upon arrival at Vaduz, we enjoy a City Tram ride which takes us through the historical part of old city. After a scenic tram ride, you have some free time to relish local cuisine of Liechtenstein. Later we proceed to Innsbruck- Europe's most picture-perfect Old Towns, surrounded by the snow-capped peaks. Upon arrival at Innsbruck we visit Swarovski crystal world and Museum at Wattens. Afterwards we explore Innsbruck city, we walk through the bridge over Inns River, see the Golden roof – a splendid alcove balcony with 2,657 fire-gilded copper tiles that adorns the roof which is Innsbruck's most famous landmark in the heart of the historic old town, Maria Theresien Strasse - named after Empress Maria Theresia, which dates back to the first city expansion in the 13th century and is one of the busiest streets in the city.
- Vaduz Tram Ride
- Swarovski Crystal World and Museum
- Golden Roof
Today we proceed to Venice - built on more than 100 small islands in a lagoon in the Adriatic Sea. It has no roads but just canals. Upon arrival, you have free time to lunch like a local! Followed by a Vaporetto water bus ride to Venice Island. Upon arrival we visit to Glass blowing factory – to witness how a glass artisan transforms a molten glass into a unique piece of art. Later we see the Bridge of Sighs – an enclosed limestone bridge in baroque style which passes over the Rio di Palazzo and connects the New Prison to the interrogation rooms in the Doge's Palace, Doge’s Palace - a palace built in Venetian Gothic style and was the residence of the Doge of Venice, Bell Tower – also known as St Mark's Campanile, is the bell tower of St Mark's Basilica which is 98.6 metres (323 ft) tall, St. Mark's Square - principal public square of Venice and St Mark's Basilica – also known as The Patriarchal Cathedral Basilica of Saint Mark, is the most famous of the city's churches and one of the best known examples of Italian-Byzantine architecture. In the evening, we proceed to Padova.
- Glass blowing factory
- Bridge of Sighs
- Doge’s Palace
Today we proceed to Florence - the birthplace of the Renaissance. Upon arrival, we have some free time for lunch. Later we photograph our self at Piazzale Michelangelo Point – also known as Square of Michelangelo which offers beautiful panoramic views of Florence and Statue of David - Michelangelo’s famed Renaissance-era marble sculpture depicting the Biblical hero David. In the evening, we proceed to Rome- – capital of Italy, is one of the oldest cities in the world.
- Piazzale Michelangelo Point
- Statue of David
Today we explore Rome city. During city tour we see Tiber River – third longest river in Italy, Roman Forum - a rectangular forum surrounded by the ruins of several important ancient government buildings at the centre of the city of Rome, Circus Maximus - an ancient Roman chariot-racing stadium and a mass entertainment venue, Piazza Venezia - the central hub of Rome and Colosseum - also known as the Flavian Amphitheatre, an iconic symbol of Imperial Rome and is listed as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Here you have free time to taste authentic Italian food before you proceed for hometown. In the afternoon we visit Trevi Fountain - the largest Baroque fountain in the city and one of the most famous fountains in the world. In the evening we have free time for shopping at Via del Corso - a main street in the historical center of Rome.
- Roman Forum
- Trevi Fountain
Today we proceed to Pisa - a city in Italy's Tuscany region best known for its iconic Leaning Tower. Upon arrival, you have free time to taste local cuisine. Later we explore Pisa, we see Square of Miracles – a UNESCO World Heritage Site, an important centre of European medieval art and one of the finest architectural complexes in the world which is dominated by four great religious edifices: The Pisa Baptistery, Pisa Cathedral, the Leaning tower of Pisa, and the Monumental Cemetery. Baptistery – a Roman Catholic ecclesiastical building in Pisa, Pisa Cathedral - a medieval Roman Catholic cathedral dedicated to the Assumption of the Virgin Mary and is a notable example of Romanesque architecture and Leaning tower of Pisa – a freestanding bell tower, known worldwide for its nearly four-degree lean, the result of an unstable foundation, followed by we enjoy some shopping at Pisa. In the evening we proceed to Milan – Italy’s financial & fashion capital which also happens to be the third most-visited city after Rome and Venice.
- Pisa Cathedral
- Leaning tower of Pisa
Today we drive through the beautiful city of Milan, followed by a photo stop at Duomo di Milano - the largest church in Italy. Before the tour ends today, here is your last chance to relish the authentic Italian cuisine. It’s time now to say goodbye! Glorious Europe Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will proceed to Milan Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time. After completing airport formalities, Glorious Europe Tour guests will travel back to Mumbai with Veena World Tour Manager. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests can be dropped at Milan Airport along with scheduled group or they can have their own arrangements made for the return journey back home. Glorious Europe Tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful places and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. We leave with a heavy heart as the golden days of the Tour come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours. Veena World wishes all guests a very happy, healthy and wonderful life ahead.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the accommodation for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of insurance up to 59 years of age
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Meals - Lunch
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Cool and dry
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - London // Milan - Mumbai. We use combination of Airlines like Air India / Oman Air / Turkish Airline / Qatar Airways / Emirates etc.
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Link to Visa Documents: Schengen through Italy : https://bit.ly/2Uq5edm, United Kingdom : https://bit.ly/2mEBVkv
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- Meals - Breakfast & Dinner are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour