Comprised of dense green rice paddies and winding rivers, Mekong Delta is like no other region in Vietnam. Explore the UNESCO protected site Ninh Binh by taking a paddleboat along its shimmering rivers and climbing to the top of its fabled peaks.
- Hanoi Full day city tour
- Overnight on Halong Bay Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels
- Mekong Delta
- Day 1Hanoi
- Day 2Hanoi
- Day 3Hanoi
Hanoi > Ha Long
- Day 4Ha Long
Ha Long > Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 5Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City > Cu Chi > Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 6Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City > My Tho > My Tho
Hanoi (2 Nights)
Arrive at Noi Bai International Airport, and proceed by your transfer to hotel. Hanoi or “River-bound City” as its name literally means is Vietnam’s capital with a thousand-year-old history dating back to 1010. The city’s fascinating beauty which is characterized by unique cultural relics, ancient streets of antique houses, elegant French colonial buildings, tree-lined boulevards and romantic lakes has made it one of the most charming cities of Asia. Overnight at Hanoi.
Note: Rates are not applicable during festivals, events, Christmas and New Year Eve. Prices are subject to change during Chinese New Year period.
Hanoi – Full Day city tour
After breakfast, visit Ho Chi Minh Complex which features the life of Ho Chi Minh, the nation’s founder. At the complex, visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum where the nation’s founder’s body is preserved (closed on Monday, Friday and through October - November), the colonial Presidential Palace, the One Pillar Pagoda. Continue to the Temple of Literature, known as the first university of Vietnam built in 1070 by the Ly Dynasty to honour Confucius, sages and outstanding Vietnamese scholars. Later in Afternoon, proceed to one of the following museums of choice namely: The Museum of Fine Arts, the National Museum of Vietnamese History, the Museum of Revolution, the Museum of Military History or the Museum of Ethnology. Late afternoon, visit Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple located on an islet in the lake. Hoan Kiem Lake is the center point of Hanoi and home to a rare endangered giant turtle species. Its name “Returned Sword” comes from a legend of a sacred sword being lent to an ancient Vietnamese King by a holy turtle from the lake and later returned to the turtle. Shop or walk at leisure in the Old Quarter of 36 ancient streets. Overnight at Hanoi.
Note: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is closed on Monday, Friday and through October - November.
Hanoi - Halong (1 Night)
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Ha Long Bay, which is about 160 km or 3.5-hour drive away. On the way, you will see some rural areas of the Red River Delta with plenty of chances to take photos of Vietnamese farmers working in paddy fields. Stop half way to visit a handicraft workshop of fine clothes and embroidered paintings. Arrive at the jetty in Ha Long City towards noon and proceed with check-in formalities. Be welcomed onboard and have lunch will be served while cruising towards the bay itself. In the afternoon, enjoy some visits and/or activities (depending on each boat’s itinerary) or just spend some time relaxing on board. Towards the end of the day the boat sets anchor for the night among the karst formations. Dinner is served on board. Overnight on cruise in Ha Long Bay.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Halong – Hanoi – Fly to Ho Chi Minh (flight tickets not included) (3 Nights)
Enjoy the fresh morning in the middle of the bay, the sun rises on Ha Long in the morning and breakfast is served (brunch on some boats) while the vessels cruise slowly through the magnificent rock formations and back towards port. Disembark and transfer back to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi, proceed to the airport for your flight to Ho Chi Minh (flight tickets not included) Arrive in Ho Chi Minh City, proceed to hotel for check in Ho Chi Minh City formerly named Saigon is the largest city and economic center of Vietnam always bustled with activities of modern life. It is where businesses converge and shoppers indulge themselves into unlimited choices. However, the city also carries with it a rich historical legacy in contrast with its dazzling glamor. Overnight at Ho Chi Minh.
Note: Enjoy the fresh morning in the middle of the bay, the sun rises on Ha Long in the morning and breakfast is served (brunch on some boats) while the vessels cruise slowly through the magnificent rock formations and back towards port. Disembark and transfer back to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi, proceed to the airport for your flight to Ho Chi Minh (flight tickets not included) Arrive in Ho Chi Minh City, proceed to hotel for check in Ho Chi Minh City formerly named Saigon is the largest city and economic center of Vietnam always bustled with activities of modern life. It is where businesses converge and shoppers indulge themselves into unlimited choices. However, the city also carries with it a rich historical legacy in contrast with its dazzling glamor. Overnight at Ho Chi Minh.
- Breakfast & Lunch
Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnel (Approx. 75 Kms, 2 Hrs)– Ho Chi Minh
After breakfast, take a half-day tour to the Cu Chi Tunnels, 75 km Northwest of downtown Ho Chi Minh City, which were once a major underground hideout and resistance base of Viet Cong forces during the two wars against the French and later on Americans. The tunnels, entirely hand-dug, formed a highly intricate network of interlinked multilevel passageways at times stretched as far as the Cambodian border and totaling over 120 km in length. Later return to Ho Chi Minh City and take a half-day city tour to visit the War Remnants Museum, which features an extensive collection of exhibits including weaponry, photos and documentation on Vietnam’s wars with the French and Americans. Continue to Opera House, City Hall (outdoor visit). Evening is free for shopping at Ben Thanh market or Saigon Square. Overnight at Ho Chi Minh.
Ho Chi Minh – Mekong Delta (My Tho) (Approx. 65 Kms, 2 Hrs) - Ho Chi Minh
After breakfast, proceed to Mekong Delta. Travel past miles of flat rice fields, along a bustling road to the Mekong Delta, the world’s largest delta and Vietnam's largest rice bowl. On arrival in My Tho City, board a motorboat and navigate through intricate canals while observing the local daily life up close as well as the landscape of waterways and lush islands. Land on Thoi Son Island where you can listen to Southern traditional music performed by native artists. Next, you will change to a paddle boat to cruise through the narrow canals and visit households with traditional occupations of home-based coconut candy and rice-wine making. Continue travel by motorized boat to another island to visit a bee farm and taste tea with fresh honey from the beehives and enjoy fresh fruits. Interact with local residents to understand about the river life. Their economy is based mostly on tourism, mangoes, bananas and citrus fruit. On the return to My Tho, stop to visit the Vinh Trang Pagoda, a prominent local Buddhist structure built in 1850 with a unique architectural mixture of Vietnamese, Roman, Chinese and Cambodian styles characterized by a highly ornate façade. Overnight at Ho Chi Minh.
Ho Chi Minh – Hometown
After breakfast proceed to Airport to board flight from Ho Chi Minh. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook / email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
Note: All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
- Visit Imperial City - Hue
- Extend your stay to visit Cambodia
- Private hot-mineral mud bath in Nha Trang
- Nha Trang Rafting Tour
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 2 Nights’ accommodation at Hanoi in suggested or similar category hotels
- 3 Nights’ accommodation at Ho Chi Minh in suggested or similar category hotels
- 1 overnight stay on cruise in Ha Long Bay
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary
- Return Transfers and sightseeing on private basis
- Experienced English-speaking guide during all tours and transfers
- Entrance fees & boat trip for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary
- The above price is valid for travel till 31st March 2023
- Kindly be on time as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfers
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|