- STARTS FROM Ex-Nairobi
Kenya provides a diverse ecological mix from the great rift valley to mountain highlands to the Savannah grasslands to a prolific range of wild animals. Aberdare National Park is known for large number of elephants as well as black rhinos. Maasai Mara is one of the world's most magnificent game reserves while also being a wildlife habitat. The park is famous for the great migration when wildebeest, Thomson's gazelle, and zebra. Amongst other places to visit, you must not miss Lake Nakuru - renowned for its thousands of pink flamingoes
- Aberdare National Park
- Lake Nakuru national park
- Masai Mara national reserve
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Hot air ballooning in Masai Mara
- Visit Maasai village
- Bush breakfast
- 01 Night Hotel Accommodation in Aberdare national park at suggested or similar category hotels
- 01 Night Hotel Accommodation in Lake Naivasha national park at suggested or similar category hotel
- 02 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Masai Mara National Reserve suggested or similar category hotels
- 01 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Nairobi at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner as specified in the itinerary except Nairobi
- Pick up from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Airport Nairobi on shared coach basis
- Drop from Nairobi hotel to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Airport on private basis
- All game drives as listed
- All park entrance fees
- Services of a qualified English speaking driver guide
- Transport in our 7-seater 4x4 Land Cruiser in Kenya on sharing basis
- Visa charges for free
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Insurances charges
- Any other meals other than specified above
- Any other sightseeing/optional tours other than mentioned above
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Excursions not detailed in above program
- 5% GST on total package cost
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- The above price is valid for travel till Dec 2020 on given fixed departure dates only. High season surcharges will be applicable during Easter (10 to 13th April 2020) , Christmas and New Year period
- Compulsory room supplements and High Season surcharges are applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability
- Itineraries are subject to change
- Please note that complimentary drinking water is not serviced during meals in Kenya. This has to be purchased from the bar
- Vehicles are not air conditioned as they have open tops.
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature