Switzerland is known for its romantic landscapes, ice-laden panoramas of the Alps, rolling green pastures and iconic cities full of culture and history. A perfect journey that takes you to the Top of Europe, Jungfrau and lets you experience world's first revolving cable car at Mt. Titlis.
- All Meals
- Day 1Milan
Milan > Lake Como > Lugano
- Day 2Zurich
Zurich > Titisee > Schaffhausen
- Day 3Bern
Bern > Geneva > Vevey > Broc
- Day 4Interlaken
Interlaken > Jungfraujoch > Interlaken
- Day 5Interlaken
Interlaken > Thun
- Day 6Engelberg
- Day 7Zurich
Zurich > Schaffhausen > Titisee > Zurich
Milan – Lake Como – Lugano – Zurich (1 Night)
‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Milan - Italy’s financial & fashion capital which also happens to be the third most-visited city after Rome and Venice. Upon arrival In the afternoon, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all guests for airport formalities and proceed to Zurich – A global centre for banking and finance. En-route we drive through Lake Como - an upscale resort area known for its dramatic scenery, set against the foothills of the Alps. Further we also drive pass Lake Lugano - a glacial lake, situated on the border between southern Switzerland and Northern Italy.
Zurich – Titisee – Rhine Falls – Bern (1 Night)
Today we drive through the Black forest region- a mountainous region in Germany, known for its dense evergreen forests and picturesque villages. Here we visit Cuckoo clock factory at Titisee. Later we visit yet another natural beauty at Schaffhausen (Neuhausen), Rhine Falls - the most powerful waterfall in Europe. Here we enjoy Boat ride for a spectacular view of the falls. Further we proceed to Bern - The capital of Switzerland is built on a sandstone ridge, encircled on three sides by the River Aare flowing through a valley. Upon arrival we explore Bern city, we see Bear Pits - a Swiss heritage site of national significance, and is of particular significance in Bern because the bear is a symbol of Bern, Bern Clock Tower – 800 years old astronomical Clock Tower (Zytglogge), Old town - UNESCO World Heritage Site, is the medieval city center of Bern, Einsteinhaus - a museum and a former residence of Physicist Albert Einstein and Aare River - the longest river flowing entirely within Switzerland.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea /Coffee at Rhine Falls
Bern – Geneva – Vevey – Broc – Interlaken (2 Nights)
Today we proceed to Geneva - Popularly known as the 'capital of peace’, as it is the headquarters of Red Cross and the European seat of the UNO. Upon arrival we explore Geneva city, we see Jet D’eau fountain - 140 metres high water fountain and the official logo for Geneva's hosting of the 2008 UEFA Championships, Geneva lake - Switzerland’s largest lake, Flower Clock – a large working clock made of flowers that changes with the seasons, UN Building - office of the United Nations in Geneva is the European headquarters of the UN, the other headquarters being in New York, famous Broken Chair - a monumental sculpture in wood by the Swiss artist Daniel Berset, Red Cross building - Headquarters of International Committee of the Red Cross and WHO Building – Headquarters of World Health Organization. Then we proceed to Vevey - a Swiss town on Lake Geneva and known for being one of the “Pearls of the Swiss Riviera”. Upon arrival we visit Chaplin’s world at Vevey - a museum and a former residence of the British comedian, actor, director and composer Charlie Chaplin. Further we proceed to Broc – known for its Swiss chocolate factory. Upon arrival we visit Maison Cailler - one of the world’s oldest chocolate factories and discover the process of chocolate manufacturing. In the evening we proceed to Interlaken - a traditional resort town in the mountainous Bernese Oberland region of central Switzerland. Built on a narrow stretch of valley, between the emerald-coloured waters of Lake Thun and Lake Brienz
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea or coffee at Chaplin’s world
Interlaken – Jungfraujoch – Interlaken
Today we do a full day excursion to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe. First we proceed to Grindelwald, from here we board Eiger Express – The most modern tricable gondola of the world. We reach at Eiger Glacier station in just 15 minutes. Further we board a Cogwheel train and admire the view of the picture-perfect peaks of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau along the way and then disembark at Europe’s highest railway station which is at an elevation of 3,454 metres (11,332 ft). Upon arrival we see the breath taking view of snow clapped mountains, Ice sculptures, Ice Palace and Sphinx Terrace. In the evening we explore Interlaken city- a traditional resort town in the mountainous Bernese Oberland region of central Switzerland. Built on a narrow stretch of valley, between the emerald-colored waters of Lake Thun and Lake Brienz
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea or coffee at the top of Europe
Interlaken – Thun – Engelberg (1 Night)
Today we proceed to Thun - a town near Lake Thun and is known as the gateway to the Bernese Oberland. Upon arrival we enjoy steamboat ride on Lake Thun and see the magnificent views of the Alps while sailing on clear blue waters of Lake Thun. Later we visit Thun Castle - a 12th-century medieval castle which now house a historical museum highlighting the region's history, followed by a walk through the charming cobblestones streets in the historical centre of Thun and gaze at the remarkable City Hall and the surrounding Guild Houses from the 16th century and the Most vibrant square ‘Mühleplatz’. In the evening we proceed to Engelberg - the largest winter and summer holiday destination.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Engelberg – Mt Titlis – Lucerne – Zurich (1 Night)
Today we do half day excursion to Mt Titlis – Central Switzerland’s highest peak. We take ‘Titlis Rotair’ - the first cable car with revolving gondolas in the world to the summit Station, enjoying panoramic views of the Swiss Alps along the way. Upon arrival at the summit, we visit Ice Grotto, enjoy thrilling Ice Flyer ride and Snow sliding. Later we visit cheese Factory at Engelberg – to see the process of cheese making. In the afternoon we proceed to Lucerne - a beautiful city in the heartland of Switzerland. Upon arrival we explore Lucerne city, we see Lion Monument - a giant dying lion carved out of a wall of sandstone rock, which commemorates the Swiss Guards who were massacred in 1792 during the French Revolution and Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge - world's oldest covered wooden bridge spanning the River Reuss. In the evening we enjoy Lake Lucerne Cruise. We then proceed to Zurich.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Movenpick Ice cream at Mt. Titlis
Zurich – Departure
It’s time now to say goodbye!
Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests will proceed to Zurich Airport as per the morning scheduled group flight departure time and start their return journey back home.
All tours are available for fully vaccinated guests (Both doses of Covishield with 15 days cooling off period post the 2nd dose) and are subject to government directives/orders, airline connectivity and visa regulations.
All guests must follow the prevailing mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests (Departure & Arrival), certificate of full vaccination, web check-in, self-declaration etc. as per the airline/state/country. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use mini coaches or big coaches or small vans depending on the respective tour group size. If you wish to have separate vehicle solely for yourself or your family, it can be arranged at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation, tour departure date may change. Some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Places You’ll See
Detailed Tour Price
Add some more days of happiness to your tour with our Post Tour Holiday Packages. Check out tours below.
Need to upgrade to business or first class? Please get in touch with our team on 1800 22 7979 for more details.
You can select the prime seat(s) in your coach at an additional cost. Please get in touch with our team on 1800 22 7979 for more details.
Departure & Arrival
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Cool and dry
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Milan//Zurich - Mumbai.
- We use combination of Airlines like Kuwait Airways/Oman Air/Qatar Airways/Ethihad/Emirates etc.
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- ‘In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Under unavoidable circumstances itineraries may be changed or reversed, however all inclusions in the itinerary will remain same.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
Post Tour* Holidays
Stitch a chance to extend your travel story with an additional travel to a new place! We can customize this holiday for you throughout the year. Please get in touch with our travel adviser for more details.