per person on twin sharing
Good Experiecnce. Tour Manager is good.
Best Experience with Veena World. Thanks to our tour manager Nilesh joshi for his leadership to make our tour more enjoyable !
Life time experience. Thanks veena world .Amit Sawant our tour guide took good care of us at every point.and proved that Thailand is a good destination for family too.
Very good service
Why travel with Veena World
Select departure city, dates & add guest to book your tour
As seats fill, prices increase! So book today!
Select departure city (1)
All departure date (1)
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- TCS (5% or 10%) is applicable for international.
Add guests (Max 6 guests at a time)
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Mumbai to Mumbai tour guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Bangkok.
Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all guests for airport formalities and proceed to Bangkok city.
We enjoy city orientation tour which includes the ‘Wat-Pho’ – the temple of the reclining Buddha and Principle Buddha and ‘Wat Traimit’ – the temple of the Golden Buddha. Later we have free time for shopping at Indra Square.
- Night Stay in Bangkok
- Coconut water during Bangkok city tour.
Bangkok – Pattaya (2N)
Today we visit the Safari World – an open zoo where visitors can marvel at the animals living in their natural habitat. At Marine Park, there are a variety of exotic marine animals and shows like Orang Utang Monkey Kick Boxing Show, Cowboy Stunt Show, Sea Lion Show, and Dolphin Show. Here we get an opportunity to have the closest encounter with rare and endangered species of the animal kingdom.
Later we proceed to Pattaya. En route, we visit Gems Gallery where we enjoy shopping of precious stones and witness a spectacular show in light and sound presentation of the glittering world of gems.
- Night Stay in Pattaya
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Ice Cream at Safari World and Soft Drink at Gems Gallery
Today we visit Coral Island by Speed boat ride. Here we enjoy parasailing and Glass Bottom Boat ride - view colorful underwater life. We also get a chance to enjoy various water sports like Banana Boat, water scooter, underwater sea walk etc. on your own. In the evening we relax ourselves with Scientific Thai massage. Later we enjoy the famous cabaret show - Alcazar Show.
- Night Stay in Pattaya
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Coconut water at Coral island and Soft drink at Alcazar Show
Pattaya – Bangkok – Departure to Hometown
It’s time now to say goodbye!
Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
Mumbai to Mumbai Tour guests will proceed to Bangkok Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time and start their return journey back home.
All guests must follow the prevailing mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests (Departure & Arrival), web check-in, self-declaration etc. as per the airline/state/country. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use mini coaches or big coaches or small vans depending on the respective tour group size. If you wish to have separate vehicle solely for yourself or your family, it can be arranged at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation, tour departure date may change. Some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Best facilities with no added cost.
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
Note: Flight details are tentative only. The airline, departure, arrival times and routing may change.
Hotel details are tentative only. The hotel or place of accommodation may change.
Read this to prepare for your tour in the best way!
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare and Airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Tax collected at source (TCS) applicable at 5% on tour price if PAN & Aadhar is provided else it will be 10% of tour price
- Visa Fee
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance for 60 years and above
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai -Bangkok //Bangkok - Mumbai
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
- As everyone is becoming a frequent traveller now, we suggest that you make your own travel accessories kit to ensure a stress free holiday.
- Always make sure to carry less and light luggage, use a four wheel small or medium suitcase and please make sure that you are carrying only one suitcase per person. This will ensure that you will travel smartly and without any inconveniences.
- It is also recommended that you have one cross shoulder bag or haversack for your handy needs which will ensure that you are comfortable at the time of sightseeing and also easy for photography during your tour.
- A smart cap/hat and sunglasses are definitely something that you should have in your kit.
- Though Veena World provides all three meals, that is breakfast, lunch, dinner and Veena World treats as per the itinerary, you can carry dry snacks of your choice in small sealed packets for munching during air travel or road journeys.
- If you are travelling during the monsoon or to destinations where it is rainy, please carry a small umbrella or poncho.
- For international tours, please carry a universal adapter for charging your cameras and mobile phones.
- Ensure that your clothing and footwear is suitable for the destination you are travelling to.
Cancellation Policy & Payment Terms
We keep it transparent, crystal clear!
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
- As per the immigration authority of Thailand, it is mandatory to carry adequate finances equivalent to 10,000 Baht per person or 20,000 Baht per family in the form of cash/credit card, as a security amount.
- Thailand visa can be done in India or On-Arrival at Thailand. To process your visa our visa representative will get in touch with you for document requirements
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In case, a particular sightseeing cannot be covered or visited on the Tour, owing to any kind of unavoidable political, environmental or social circumstances, then it will be replaced with other best possible alternative sightseeing.
- Under unavoidable circumstances itineraries may be changed or reversed, however all inclusions in the itinerary will remain same.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
Want luxury? Add luxury at minimum cost!
Need to upgrade to business or first class? Please get in touch with our team on 1800 22 7979 for more details.
You can select the prime seat(s) in your coach at an additional cost. Please get in touch with our team on 1800 22 7979 for more details.
Places You’ll See
Plan your poses, amazing destinations awaiting
Our trips have touched hearts globally
what our happy travelers are saying
KiranTravelled in Feb, 2023Family
DineshTravelled in Dec, 2022Family
"Best Experience with Veena World. Thanks to our tour manager Nilesh joshi for his leadership to make...Read More
AartiTravelled in Dec, 2022Family
"Life time experience. Thanks veena world .Amit Sawant our tour guide took good care of us at every ...Read More
AshokTravelled in Dec, 2022Family
"Very good service
"Good Experiecnce. Tour Manager is good.