Welcome to friendly & heart-warming Thailand! A perfect blend of rich culture & relaxed tropical islands, this country offers the best of both worlds. Be amazed by the elegant and peaceful Buddha temples and have a great time at exotic beaches, as we embark on a journey to the 'Kingdom of Thailand'.
- All Meals
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Bangkok (1 Nights)
Mumbai to Mumbai tour guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Bangkok.
Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all guests for airport formalities and proceed to Bangkok city.
We enjoy city orientation tour which includes the ‘Wat-Pho’ – the temple of the reclining Buddha and Principle Buddha and ‘Wat Traimit’ – the temple of the Golden Buddha. Later we have free time for shopping at Indra Square.
- Night Stay in Bangkok
- Coconut water during Bangkok city tour.
Bangkok – Pattaya (2 Nights)
Today we visit the Safari World – an open zoo where visitors can marvel at the animals living in their natural habitat. At Marine Park, there are a variety of exotic marine animals and shows like Orang Utang Monkey Kick Boxing Show, Cowboy Stunt Show, Sea Lion Show, and Dolphin Show. Here we get an opportunity to have the closest encounter with rare and endangered species of the animal kingdom.
Later we proceed to Pattaya. En route, we visit Gems Gallery where we enjoy shopping of precious stones and witness a spectacular show in light and sound presentation of the glittering world of gems.
- Night Stay in Pattaya
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Ice Cream at Safari World and Soft Drink at Gems Gallery
Today we visit Coral Island by Speed boat ride. Here we enjoy parasailing and Glass Bottom Boat ride - view colorful underwater life. We also get a chance to enjoy various water sports like Banana Boat, water scooter, underwater sea walk etc. on your own. In the evening we relax ourselves with Scientific Thai massage. Later we enjoy the famous cabaret show - Alcazar Show.
- Night Stay in Pattaya
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Coconut water at Coral island and Soft drink at Alcazar Show
Pattaya – Bangkok – Departure to Hometown
It’s time now to say goodbye!
Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
Mumbai to Mumbai Tour guests will proceed to Bangkok Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time and start their return journey back home.
All guests must follow the prevailing mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests (Departure & Arrival), web check-in, self-declaration etc. as per the airline/state/country. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use mini coaches or big coaches or small vans depending on the respective tour group size. If you wish to have separate vehicle solely for yourself or your family, it can be arranged at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation, tour departure date may change. Some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Places You’ll See
Detailed Tour Price
Departure & Arrival
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare and Airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient deluxe beach room on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai -Bangkok //Bangkok - Mumbai
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
- As per the immigration authority of Thailand, it is mandatory to carry adequate finances equivalent to 10,000 Baht per person or 20,000 Baht per family in the form of cash/credit card, as a security amount.
- Thailand visa can be done in India or On-Arrival at Thailand. To process your visa our visa representative will get in touch with you for document requirements
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In case, a particular sightseeing cannot be covered or visited on the Tour, owing to any kind of unavoidable political, environmental or social circumstances, then it will be replaced with other best possible alternative sightseeing.
- Under unavoidable circumstances itineraries may be changed or reversed, however all inclusions in the itinerary will remain same.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.