The Andamans are a paragon of beauty with their pristine blue waters, white sandy beaches, amazing marine life and stunning green landscapes! Explore the sights 'n' sounds of Havelock Island and enjoy thrilling water sports to make your Andaman journey unique and memorable.
- Sound & Light Show at Cellular Jail
- Take a sunbath or relax on the Elephant Island
- Day trip to Radhanagar Beach
- Explore Ross & Coral Island
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Arrive Andaman - Cellular Jail and Light n Sound Show at Cellular Jail
Arrive at Port Blair airport and proceed for your transfer to the hotel. First half of the day is at leisure. Later in the evening visit Cellular Jail followed by light and sound show. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Note: The cellular jail is closed on Monday’s and National Holidays. • Please note that the Sound & Light show timing is subject to ticket availability Please note: Due to upgradation / maintenance work of Port Blair airport runway strip. Flight operations will be non-operational for 4 days per week (Tue, Wed, Thurs, Fri) from 01.03.2022 to 31.05.2022. Flights will be available only every Sat, Sun & Mon.
Port Blair – Havelock (2 nights) – Afternoon visit to Beach No 7
After breakfast, transfer to Phoenix Bay Harbour to catch a ferry to Havelock. The Island (often just called Havelock) is one of the most beautiful and largest islands of Ritchie's Archipelago and is a placid heaven like no other. Situated 57 km north east of the South Andaman with an area of 92 Sq. Kms she offers a breath-taking trail of nature expeditions. This picturesque Island with beautiful sandy beaches and lush green forest is also rated as the seventh most beautiful island in the world. The Island also has the biggest concentration of breath-taking diving and snorkeling sites, thus acting as a paradise to marine world explorers. Later in the afternoon we proceed to visit Beach No 7, Radhanagar beach rated as the best beach in Asia. Spend the day relaxing on this beach. Later proceed to selected hotel. Overnight at Havelock.
Note: Please carry change of clothes, towel, cap, sunglasses, and sunscreen and wear comfort clothing for this trip. There is a wash and change room which can be used on direct payment
- Breakfast & Dinner
Havelock - Elephant beach / Lighthouse
After breakfast, proceed for day trip to Elephant Beach or Lighthouse. Embark on the most memorable trip, just 40 min by Boat this beach offers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for water sports lovers. The boat goes right up to the beach, it’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 meter. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. Overnight at Havelock.
Note: Please carry change of clothes, towel, cap, sunglasses, and sunscreen and wear comfort clothing for this trip. Optional Activities at Elephant beach at an additional price - Sea walk, Parasailing, Jet Ski, Banana Boat ride, Sofa Boat ride and Snorkeling (All the activities are subjected to govt. clearances and as per weather conditions only)
- Breakfast & Dinner
Havelock – Port Blair (2 nights)
After breakfast proceed to to Jetty to board return ferry from Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) to Port Blair. Proceed to Port Blair hotel for check in. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at Port Blair.
- Breakfast & Dinner
Port Blair – Coral Island North Bay & Ross Island
After breakfast, start off for a full- day trip to Coral Island (North Bay) to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. This is an ideal place for snorkelling as this sandy beach coupled with clear water creates a breath-taking spectacle. After North Bay Coral Island visit Ross Island, the former residential and administrative island of the British during their rule of South East Asia, was nick named the Paris of the East. Overnight at Port Blair.
Note: Ross & North Bay remains closed on every Wednesdays. Ferry departs at fixed timings– subject to weather condition Optional: Activities at North Bay at an additional price - Sea Walk, Parasailing, Jet ski, Banana Boat ride, Sofa Boat ride, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving (All the activities are subjected to govt. clearances and as per weather conditions only)
- Breakfast & Dinner
Port Blair - Hometown
After breakfast proceed to Airport to board flight to your hometown or onward destination Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
Note: All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests. Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
- Extend your stay to Neil Island
- Visit Baratang Island
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 03 nights accommodation in Port Blair at suggested or similar category hotels
- 02 nights accommodation in Havelock at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals: Breakfast & Dinner as specified in the itinerary above
- Entry tickets and ferry tickets to all sightseeing places as per the itinerary
- Port Blair – Havelock – Port Blair by ferry
- All transfers by private car in Port Blair and Havelock
- The above price is per person, valid till 31st May 2022
- Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like: election card, Driving Licence, Passport
- All rates are valid for Indian national only. The above given prices are subject to change without prior notice
- The quotation is based on Standard room of individual hotel, however if unavailable then the upgrading cost to be borne by the guest
- Hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 0800hrs
- Early check in and late check out subject to availability
- If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels are used as hotel rooms are subject to availability
- Majority of the Hotels in Havelock do not have room service (all the foods are served on the main restaurant only), intercom and hot water facilities, although for children and elderly guest hot bucket water is available on request
- In case of any unexpected bad weather Condition, Natural Calamity Or due to any unavoidable circumstance if the ferry/fight / Helicopter to Port Blair, Havelock, Neil or other island gets cancelled, some other alternative accommodation will be provided in Port Blair / Havelock, Neil Island or any other island. These additional night / Nights of accommodation in Port Blair Havelock/ Port Blair / Neil Island or any other island will be on direct payment basis by guest, out liability will be restricted to the face value of ferry tickets / Helicopter tickets / Flight tickets if booked by us
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC private vehicle in Port Blair and Non AC private vehicle in Havelock and Neil Island
- Driver is NOT A GUIDE, he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary. You will have to explore the place of visit on your own
- Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable
- Itinerary is subject to change
- All Foreign nationals and Indian staying abroad holding passport of different country (PIO/OCI )needs to register themselves on arrival at Port Blair airport (immigration )which should have valid India visa or obtain RAP - Restricted Area Permit which is valid for 30days of stay in Andamans
- The ferry timings are totally subjected to availability of seats and schedule of their operation
- Entry to Cellular jail and Museum closes by 1600hrs and light n sound show is Open every day 1800hrs
- Ross & North Bay remains closed on every Wednesdays
- Cellular Jail, Port Blair City Tour and Museums are closed on every Monday and National Holidays
- The above mentioned cost is not valid during National Holidays, festive season / long weekends, Christmas & New year
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|