Paris is a capital of France and attracts travellers from all over the world. The Eiffel Tower, Palace of Versailles, Disneyland are some of the iconic attractions. Brussels the capital city of Belgium is also considered as the capital city of European Union.
- Iconic Eiffel tower
- River Seine Cruise
- The Grand Place Brussels
- Day 1Amsterdam
- Day 2Amsterdam
- Day 3Amsterdam
Amsterdam > Brussels
- Day 4Brussels
- Day 5Brussels
Brussels > Paris
- Day 6Paris
- Day 7Paris
- Day 8Paris
Amsterdam (2 Nights)
Welcome to Netherland. Arrive at Amsterdam Schiphol airport and proceed to hotel on own. Rest of the day is free to explore the city. Overnight in Amsterdam.
Note: High Season surcharges are applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals. Please get in touch with us with your exact travel dates, as the prices are subject to change.
Amsterdam - Hop on Hop off
After breakfast, proceed to departure point on own to begin your first day in the “city of canals” with a Hop on/off tour of Amsterdam. There is no better way to see Amsterdam than on a double-decker, hop-on hop-off bus! See top Amsterdam attractions on this comprehensive sightseeing tour, such as the National Maritime Museum, Heineken experience etc. Spend the afternoon at leisure wandering around, what is widely regarded, as one of the most “colorful cities of the world”. You could visit the Anne Frank Museum, the former hiding place where she wrote her famous diary or simply spend the afternoon shopping. Overnight in Amsterdam.
Note: This tour is operational only on Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Amsterdam – Brussels (2 Nights) (Approx. 3 hrs. by train)
After breakfast, proceed to Amsterdam train station on your own to board your train to Brussels. Upon arrival at Brussels Train Station proceed to hotel on your own. Check in and spend the rest of day at leisure. Overnight Brussels.
Brussels city tour
After breakfast, enjoy a comprehensive city tour in the heart of Europe in Brussels. Pass by the Grand Place, St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral, Justice Palace, Royal Palace. Brussels is home to the European Union with the European Parliament, Grand-Place etc. This city abounds in architectural monuments, from the Renaissance to modern times and discovering this heritage is full of surprises. Overnight in Brussels.
Brussels - Paris (3 Nights) (Approx. 4 hrs. By train)
After breakfast, proceed to Brussels station on your own to board your train to Paris. Upon arrival at Paris train station proceed to hotel on your own. Check in and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Paris.
Paris Hop on Hop off, Seine river cruise, Eiffel Tower and Louvre Museum
After breakfast, proceed to the departure point on own to discover Paris's best monuments from the top of a hop on hop off sightseeing bus that you’ll be able to take during the entire day in Paris. Walk around the most famous museum in the world and discover its many unique masterpieces (Mona Lisa, the Winged Victory of Samothrace, the Venus de Milo, and many more) while listening to the Digital Audio-Guide. Visit the iconic Eiffel Tower-one of the marvels of the world. Visit the 2nd floor on the tower for breath-taking panoramic views of the city. Later enjoy an exceptional Seine River Cruise, offering stunning views of the City of Light from the unique perspective of its most beautiful avenue - the Seine. Overnight in Paris.
After breakfast, proceed on own to enjoy all the rides and attractions of Disneyland Paris with a full-day ticket. Enjoy over 50 attractions offer magical experiences and exciting adventures for young and old alike. Meet your favorite Disney Characters, be amazed by colorful parades and breathtaking shows. Overnight in Paris.
Departure to Hometown
After breakfast proceed to Airport on own to board flight from Paris. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook / email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon.
Note: All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
- Visit Palace of Versailles
- Visit Loire Valley Castles
- Paris Flea Market
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Amsterdam at suggested or similar category of hotels
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Paris at suggested or similar category of hotels
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Brussels at suggested or similar category of hotels
- Meals – Breakfast, as mentioned in the itinerary
- Second Class Rail Tickets: Amsterdam – Brussels / Brussels – Paris
- Amsterdam Hop On Hop Off Tour (No transfer)
- Paris Disneyland one-day ticket (No transfer)
- Paris Hop On Hop Off Tour with Seine river cruise (No transfer)
- Louvre entrance ticket with audio guide (No transfer)
- Eiffel Tower 2nd level ticket (No transfer)
- Brussels City tour (No transfers)
- Note: All Sightseeing operate at fixed timings. Kindly be on time at the designated pick up points. No refunds will be provided for missed sightseeing
- The above price is valid for travel till 10th December, 2022
- High Season surcharges are applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only.
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax etc. has to be paid at the hotel directly, the same is not a part of the package and cannot be pre-paid
- Many cities in Europe have introduced a local "City Tax/Tourist tax".
- This tax is collected by the hotels directly from guests and it is not included in the above price. The City tax/Tourist tax commonly varies between €5-15 per person per night depending on the hotel standard
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|