Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ Guests will meet at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai as per scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Delhi. Later we proceed to Karnal. En route we visit Panipat and see Devi Temple, Shri Ram Sharanam, Tomb of Bu – Ali Shah Kalandar and Panipat Museum.
- City tour of Panipat
Today we visit Brahma Sarovar, Brahma Sarovar Park, Sri Krishna Museum, Jyotisar – where the holy Bhagwad Gita was preached in the Indian Epic, Mahabharata, Narkatari, Kurukshetra Panorama and Science Centre and Kalpana Chawla Memorial Planetarium. Later we enjoy boating at Karnal Lake.
- Visit various temples of Kurukshetra
- Visit Kalpana Chawla Memorial Planetarium
Today we drive to Agra through Yamuna Express Highway, one of India's longest six-lane controlled-access expressway stretches. Later we visit Taj Mahal which is considered as the finest example of Mughal architecture and Agra fort one of the UNECSO World Heritage Site of India.
- Visit the glorious Taj Mahal
- Agra Fort
Today we proceed to Mathura and visit Sri Krishna Janmabhoomi Temple, Dwarkadhish temple, Kans Kila and Vishram Ghat. We further proceed to Vrindavan and visit Prem Mandir, ISKCON temple, Banke Bihari Mandir and other beautiful temples there. Later we proceed back to Agra.
- Visit the birth place of Lord Krishna
- Witness the beautiful temples of Mathura and Vrindavan
Today we proceed to Fatehpur Sikhri and witness the glorious history of India. Later we proceed to Delhi. Our tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many new friends, visited several amazing destinations but also sad that it means the end of such a wonderful trip. Let’s stay in touch through email, Facebook, mobile and meet each other again on more such memorable tours! This is not a goodbye but a ‘see you soon’. ‘I Fly Tour Guests’ will be dropped at Delhi airport as per scheduled group departure time for an evening flight back to Mumbai. Tour concludes.
- Explore Fatehpur Sikhri
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- Cool in winters and warm in summers.
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai – Delhi // Delhi – Mumbai
- We use GoAir / Indigo Airline
Travel Documents & Requirements
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD 5- 11: Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- CHILD 2- 4 year: Birth certificate/Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Birth Certificate and Carry 03 passport sized photographs
Things handed over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Tickets
- Snacks Hamper and Sling Bag.
Guest can pay by Cash/cheque/ Demand Draft / Debit card / credit card For Debit / Credit Card payment additional 1.63 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of " Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and foreign nationals require Visa for Bhutan, Nepal, Kailash Manasarovar tours.
- For Sikkim Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh, Andaman, Lakshadweep and North East tours special permit is necessary for NRIs or foreign nationals.
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour