STARTS FROM Ex-Delhi
From the majestic Taj of Agra to the sea of palace windows in Jaipur, the two distinct cities have a lot to offer than just the whiff of Royalty. The magical allure of the Taj Mahal draws tourists to Agra like moths to a wondrous flame, while the fairy-tale grandeur of Amber Fort is Jaipur’s star attraction. Visit both the cities and experience their grandeur.
- Visit to Taj Mahal
- Visit Agra Fort
- Marvel at the famous Amber fort
- Visit Jaipur City Palace and Museum
Thank You, we have registered your enquiry. Our team will get in touch with you within 1 day.
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Shop for silver jewelry at local markets in Jaipur
- Experience elephant ride to Amber Fort
- Extend your stay in Delhi
- 01 Night hotel accommodation at Agra and 02 nights accommodation at Jaipur, in suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals – Breakfast as mentioned in the itinerary (set menu)
- Transfers & Sightseeing by comfortable vehicle as per the tour itinerary (Indigo or similar car for 1-3 guests, Innova or similar car for 4-5 guests)
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary (entrance and guide charges not included)
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Airfare/ Railway Fare
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Porter age (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in Itinerary
- Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions column
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Holiday Price Validity till 31st March, 2019|The above price not valid during national holidays, festive season and long weekends|Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable|Please not that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain|Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like: election card, Driving License, Passport|Driver is NOT A GUIDE, he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary. You will have to explore the place of visit on your own. Itinerary is subject to change|If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels are used as hotel rooms are subject to availability|The above given prices are subject to change without prior notice|The quotation is based on Standard room of individual hotel, however if unavailable then the upgrading cost to be borne by the guest.