Hop onboard the magnificent train ride of Glacier Express from the towns of Zermatt to St. Moritz in Switzerland. Experience one of the most beautiful train routes in the country as you admire the glacial landscapes and the breathtaking mountain scenery, as part of this wonderful tailormade holiday.
- Enjoy journey from Zermatt to St. Moritz by Glacier Express
- Beautiful Mount Titlis
- Day 1Geneva
Geneva > Zermatt
- Day 2Zermatt
- Day 3Zermatt
Zermatt > St. Moritz
- Day 4St. Moritz
- Day 5St. Moritz
St. Moritz > Lucerne
- Day 6Lucerne
- Day 7Lucerne
Lucerne > Zurich
- Day 8Zurich
Arrival Geneva – Zermatt (2 Nights)
Welcome to Switzerland. Arrive at Geneva Airport and proceed by train to Zermatt via Visp. On arrival at Zermatt, proceed to hotel on own and check-in. Zermatt a car free zone lies at the foot of the Matterhorn and offers unlimited excursion possibilities. The town’s tourist development is closely linked to what is most probably the world`s most famous mountain. Overnight in Zermatt.
Note: Please get in touch with us with your exact travel dates, as the prices are subject to change. Peak season surcharges will be applicable during Christmas and New Year, Fairs, Festivals and Events.
After breakfast enjoy your journey on Europe’s highest open-air cog railway from Zermatt station to the summit of the Gornergrat. The ride takes 33 minutes and requires a vertical climb of 1,469 m. The line leads over dramatic bridges, through galleries and tunnels, across forests of larch and Swiss stone pine, and past rocky ravines and mountain lakes. From Gornergrat the mountain panorama and the glorious view of the Matterhorn are unforgettable. Overnight at Zermatt.
Note: Optional: Extend your stay in Zermatt to visit Matterhorn glacier paradise by cable car to visit the glacier palace and snowtubing
Glacier Express – St. Moritz (2 Nights)
Today after breakfast, board the world famous Glacier Express for a thrilling ride through some of the most dramatic scenery in Switzerland. You will find out everything you need to know about this particular route through the Alps via headphones and accompanying guide¬book – making sure you don’t miss a single highlight. An 8-hour railway journey across 291 bridges, through 91 tunnels and across the Oberalp pass at 2033 meters above sea level. A panoramic trip through the Alps in the heart of Switzerland. Overnight in St. Moritz.
After breakfast, day is free to explore St Mortiz on your own. You can visit the leaning tower, shopping for international fashion at Via Serlas, Segantini museum. You can also enjoy a funicular ride to the mountain peaks for spectacular views of the region or take the Cable Car up to Diavolezza and enjoy overlooking the valley or Glacier. Take a relaxing dip in a wood-fired jacuzzi at 3000 meters above sea level on Diavoelezza, just next to the Glacier. Overnight at St Moritz.
St. Moritz – Lucerne (2 Nights) (Approx 4 hrs 30 mins by train)
Today continue your journey to the city of Lucerne. Arrive at Lucerne and proceed to your hotel on own. Rest of the day is free to explore this town known for the Lion monument, Kapplebrucke Bridge on your own. Enjoy shopping in the Old Town and along the Pilatusstrasse. Overnight in Lucerne.
Note: Optional: Swiss Folklore Restaurant Stadtkeller for lunch or dinner with traditional music, singing and alp horn blowing, yodelling and Swiss Fondue at an additional price.
Lucerne -Mt Titlis
Today morning, after breakfast proceed by train to the town of Engelberg, where you’re breathtaking journey to Mt Titlis begins and board your revolving cable car Titlist Rotair Gondola to reach Mt Titlis. Enjoy the view of snow caped mountains from the sun terrace. Visit the Ice Grotto(cave) or enjoy The Cliff walk, Europe’s highest suspension bridge. Later return to your hotel in Lucerne. Overnight in Lucerne.
Lucerne – Zurich (1 Night) (Approx 1 hr by train)
After breakfast, checkout and proceed to Zurich by train. On arrival at Zurich proceed to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure to explore the city on own. Overnight in Zurich.
Zurich – Hometown
After breakfast proceed to airport to board flight from Zurich. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook / email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
- Extend your stay in Zermatt
- Zurich Trolley Tour
- Lucerne City Walking Tour
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 01 Night accommodation in Zurich at suggested or similar category hotels
- 02 Nights accommodation in St. Moritz at suggested or similar category hotels
- 02 Nights accommodation in Lucerne at suggested or similar category hotels
- 02 Nights accommodation in Zermatt at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals – Breakfast, as mentioned in the itinerary
- Swiss Rail Pass (Second Class)
- Ticket of Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Moritz
- Visit to Mount Titlis
- Visit to Gornergrat
- The above price is valid for travel till 31st May 2023
- Compulsory room supplement per person is applicable during Christmas and New Year, Fairs, Festivals and Events
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|