Ladies... A perfect chance for you to unwind, relax and enjoy a well-deserved holiday! Let's head to the tropical paradise of Andaman and revel in the natural beauty of its sandy beaches, blue waters, exotic marine life and remarkable history that sings of the heroic tales of our freedom fighters!
‘I fly Tour Guests’ will meet at Chattrapati Shivaji Domestic airport Mumbai as per the schedule flight departure time and proceed to Port Blair. We visit Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Island (Ross Island). Later in the evening visit Cellular Museum and Cellular Jail, which stood mute witness to the torture meted out to the freedom fighters. History awakens as we visit 'Veer Sawarkar' Smarak and see the light and sound show.
- Ross Island
- Cellular Museum & Cellular Jail
- Veer Sawarkar Smarak
- Light & Sound Show at Cellular Jail
Today we visit Kala Pani Museum in Port Blair. Later we proceed to Swaraj Dweep (Havelock) by M V Makruzz cruise / Costal Cruise.
- Visit to Kala Pani Museum
- A wonderful coastal cruise to Havelock Island
Today we explore Havelock. Visit Elephant Beach one of the unique beaches located in Havelock Island. Here you will enjoy Glass Bottom ride – where you get a chance to see different types of corals, fish etc. The coral in this beach is simply the best on the island. Later we visit Radhanagar Beach - rated as Asia's best beach in 2004 by the Times magazine. The island is known as ‘one of the jewels of the Andaman.
- Explore the quaint Havelock Island
- Visit the Radhanagar Beach - crescent-shaped beach of soft silver sand
Today we proceed to Shaheed Dweep (Neil Island) by M V Makruzz cruise / Costal Cruise or similar. Later we visit Bharatpur Beach – One of the finest blue crystal water beach.
- A wonderful coastal cruise to Neil Island
- Visit Bharatpur Beach
Today we proceed to port Blair by M V Makruzz cruise / Costal Cruise or similar.
Today we visit Mud volcano - is the most famous tourist attraction in the island. This is formed by gases and liquids excreted by the earth’s interior. There’s no lava spewed out, but mud in a semi-solid state comes out of the volcano. It is a rare natural wonder. Later we visit Limestone caves by boat. Limestone Caves – it’s a marvel of nature. The rare set of caves have both stalactites & stalagmites in the same cave. Queens, get ready to add more fun to your tour. Enjoy Dinner & Dance Party in the evening!
- Explore the Baratang Island - A land of natural wonders
- Visit Mud Volcano and Limestone Caves
It’s time now to say goodbye to our tour companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook…. And meet again on one more memorable tour. See you all!! ‘I Fly Tour’ Guests will proceed to airport as per group flight schedule. Tour concludes.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Veena World Moments
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||90%|
|D-16 to 30||80%|
|D-31 to 45||70%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai – Port Blair // Port Blair – Mumbai
- We use GoAir / Indigo Airline
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size.
- Non A/C small vehicle at Havelock island.
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving License
- CHILD 5- 11: Passport / Aadhar Card
- CHILD 2- 4 year: Aadhar Card / School ID
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
Things handed over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Tickets
- Snacks Hamper
- Sling Bag and Poncho
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- For Sikkim Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh, Andaman, Lakshadweep and North East tours special permit is necessary for NRIs or foreign nationals.
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- You need not worry about paying the single supplement charges, even if you are joining the tour solo. Veena World gives you a Guaranteed Twin Sharing on your hotel accommodation for Women’s Special Tours. But in case you need a single occupancy that can always be made available
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour