Port Blair (1 Night)
Tour Guests will arrive at Port Blair Airport as per their Scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport and proceed to hotel
Today evening we witness a spectacular sound & light show at Cellular Jail, followed by a short Meet & Greet session.
- Welcome to Port Blair. Your Veena World tour begins.
Port Blair – Havelock (2 Nights)
Today we visit Cellular Jail and enjoy a guided tour, later we visit Kala Pani Museum. Further we proceed to Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) by M V Makruzz Cruise.
Today we visit Elephant Beach and enjoy water sport activities there on your own. Later we visit Radhanagar Beach - rated as Asia's best beach in 2004 by the Times magazine. The island is known as ‘One of the Jewels of Andaman’.
Havelock – Neil Island (1 Night)
Today we proceed to Neil Island. Upon arrival we visit Bharatpur Beach
Neil Island - Port Blair (2 Nights)
Today we proceed back to Port Blair. Later we have some free time shopping.
Port Blair – Baratang – Port Blair
Today we enjoy an excursion to Baratang Island (Subject to operation) and view mud volcano and visit Limestone Caves by boat. Limestone Cave is a marvel of nature. This rare set of caves houses both stalactites & stalagmites in the same cave.
Port Blair - Departure
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
Tour Guests will proceed to Port Blair airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home.
We request all guests to abide by the mandatory requirements for travel to the destination, such as RT-PCR tests, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size. In case of small cars there will be 4/5 guests in one car. If you wish to utilise the vehicle solely for yourself or your family or you would like to upgrade the vehicle, we can arrange the same at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Tour Detailed Price
|Room Type||Super Deal Price|
- Above mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
|City - Country||Hotel||Check In - Check Out|
|Port Blair - India||Sea Princess Resort/ The Luxor/ TBA /or similar||03 Feb - 05 Feb|
Reporting & Dropping Point
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Scheduled Tour Guests||Port Blair Airport||Port Blair Airport|
|Joining & Leaving Guests||Port Blair Airport||Port Blair Airport|
Honeymoon Special Andaman
- AdultsAbove 18 yrs
Our Traveller Reviews
Honeymoon Special Andaman
Greetings from Yogesh-Shraddha . We had a wonderful experience with Veena World Honeymoon Tour of Andaman and Nicobar which was conducted from January 25 to 31. Rupesh Gawade was our tour manager, who was a really nice person with good manners and very well aware of the surroundings where we traveled. It was first time we traveled with Veena world , and my second trip to Andaman :) . Really good hotel chains provided , and the points which were covered were fabulous. Once again would like to Thank the Veena World team for such wonderful memories , and special thanks to our tour manager Rupesh Gawade. Looking forward to travel again with Veena World in the near future :) .read more
Mr.Yogesh UtekarJan 25, 2019
Honeymoon Special Andaman
We had wonderful trip to Andaman from Jan 25 - Jan 31, 2019. All the arrangements were very well planned right from the airport pick up, seamless local transfers, excellent accommodation, luscious food and a great balance or organized activities and leisure days. Overall it was very well managed and coordinated between all the points. The Tour guide (Mr. Rupesh Gawade) was wonderfully informed and participated enthusiastically in all the activities. He was quite communicative and available whenever we had any questions/concerns or in case if we need anything. A shout-out also to the local guides who each brought their own perspective. Excellent. They did their best to make our trip most memorable. While on our Andaman honeymoon tour, there were many things to do and that literally left us spellbound Exploring sun-kissed sea shores in salty air, blue waters, and water sports activities especially Scuba Diving to explore live corals reefs and thriving marine life. The relaxed pace of life will make you fall in love with the seaside. Lazing around the beaches and basking in the tropical bliss, created cherished memories during our honeymoon trip in Andaman. It was great experience traveling with Veena World and I would like to recommend their Honeymoon Special Group Tour to travelers who look forward to planning their post-nuptial vacation.read more
Mr. Akash KoradeJan 25, 2019
Veena World Moments
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require
- Veena World Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Government of India Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 5%
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any new tax/es levied by the central or state government
- Cost of Insurance
- Any upgradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel etc.
- Personal expense like porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu
- Any extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Cost of any optional activity or service
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Port Blair - Mumbai
- We use Air India / Go Air / Indigo Airlines
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests alongwith Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry one passport size photo.
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||85%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour