Port Blair (1 Night)
Tour Guests will arrive at Port Blair Airport as per their Scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport.
We visit Cellular Jail and enjoy a guided tour there and witness a spectacular sound & light show. In the evening we enjoy short Meet & Greet session.
Port Blair – Havelock (2 Nights)
Today we visit Kala Pani Museum at Port Blair. Later we proceed to Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) by M V Makruzz Cruise.
Today we visit Elephant Beach and enjoy water sport activities there on your own. Later we visit Radhanagar Beach - rated as Asia's best beach in 2004 by the Times magazine. The island is known as ‘One of the Jewels of Andaman’.
Havelock – Neil Island (1 Night)
Today we proceed to Neil Island. Upon arrival we visit Bharatpur Beach
Neil Island – Port Blair (2 Nights)
Today we proceed back to Port Blair. Later we have some free time shopping.
Port Blair – Baratang – Port Blair
Today we enjoy an excursion to Baratang Island (Subject to operation) and view mud volcano and visit Limestone Caves by boat. Limestone Caves is a marvel of nature. This rare set of caves houses both stalactites & stalagmites in the same cave.
Port Blair – Departure
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
Tour Guests will proceed to Port Blair airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home.
All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use small cars / Tempo Travellers / Mini or big coaches depending on the respective tour group size. In case of small cars there will be 4-6 guests in one car. If you wish to utilise the vehicle solely for yourself or your family or you would like to upgrade the vehicle, we can arrange the same at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Tour Detailed Price
|Room Type||Super Deal Price|
|Child (5 - 11) With Mattress|
|Child (2 - 4)|
|Child (5 - 11) Without Mattress|
- Above mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
|Departure & Arrival||Transport|
06 Mar | 06:05 AM
06 Mar | 07:40 AM
06 Mar | 10:15 AM
06 Mar | 13:05 PM
12 Mar | 15:35 PM
12 Mar | 16:25 PM
12 Mar | 20:20 PM
12 Mar | 21:50 PM
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the accommodation for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Reporting & Dropping Point
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Scheduled Tour Guests||Port Blair Airport||Port Blair Airport|
|Joining & Leaving Guests||Port Blair Airport||Port Blair Airport|
Women's Special Andaman
- AdultsAbove 18 yrs
- ChildAge 2-11 yrs
- InfantAge 0-01 yr
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require
- Veena World Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Government of India Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 5%
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any new tax/es levied by the central or state government
- Cost of Insurance
- Any upgradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel etc.
- Personal expense like porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu
- Any extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Cost of any optional activity or service
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Hot & humid
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size.
- Non A/C small vehicle at Havelock island.
Documents Required for Travel
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- ADULT: Adhar card/ Driving License/ Voter ID / Passport
- CHILD 5- 11: Adhar card/ School ID / Passport
- CHILD 2- 4 year: School Id/ Birth Certificate/ Passport
- For Infants - Birth Certificate/ Passport
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||85%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour