‘I-Fly Tour’ Guests will arrive at Port Blair Airport as per their Scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport.
We visit Cellular Jail and enjoy a guided tour there and witness a spectacular sound & light show. In the evening we enjoy short Meet & Greet session.
I-Fly Tour means tours inclusive of to-and-fro air-tickets.
Morning visit Kala Pani Museum. Later we proceed to Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) by M V Makruzz Cruise. We witness the majestic sunset there.
Today we visit Elephant Beach and enjoy water sport activities like banana boat, Snorkelling, scuba diving etc . on your own. Later we visit Radhanagar Beach - rated as Asia's best beach in 2004 by the Times magazine. The island is known as ‘One of the Jewels of Andaman’.
Today we proceed to Neil Island by M V Makruzz Cruise. Upon arrival we visit Bharatpur Beach
Today we visit Laxmanpur Beach to see the Natural bridge (Subject to weather conditions)
Today we proceed back to Port Blair by M V Makruzz Cruise. Evening free time for shopping.
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
‘I-Fly Tour’ Guests will proceed to Port Blair airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
In the month of Feb-Mar 2021, for tour departures to Leh Ladakh, Andaman, Sikkim Darjeeling and North East, small vehicles will be used based on 5 guests in one vehicle. Being difficult terrain with limited availability of vehicles, the type of vehicles used for the tour as well as on day-to-day basis will vary. It is not possible to upgrade the vehicle; however, a separate vehicle for a family or a couple can be made available at an additional cost subject to availability.
We request all guests to abide by the mandatory requirements for travel to the destination, such as RT-PCR tests, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
Tour Detailed Price
|Room Type||Super Deal Price|
- Above mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
|Departure & Arrival||Transport|
27 Mar | 12:55 PM
27 Mar | 15:00 PM
27 Mar | 15:30 PM
27 Mar | 17:35 PM
02 Apr | 11:00 AM
02 Apr | 13:10 PM
02 Apr | 13:50 PM
02 Apr | 15:40 PM
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the accommodation for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Reporting & Dropping Point
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Scheduled Tour Guests||Port Blair Airport||Port Blair Airport|
Honeymoon Tour - Andaman Ifly
- AdultsAbove 18 yrs
Veena World Moments
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai – Port Blair // Port Blair – Mumbai
- We use GoAir / Indigo Airline
- Small Vehicle
Travel Documents & Requirements
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests alongwith Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry two passport size photos.
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||90%|
|D-16 to 30||80%|
|D-31 to 45||70%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour