Ladies.. get to go on a journey that combines the best of the Himalayan hillstations! Be mesmerized by the natural splendour of Nainital, explore wildlife with an exciting safari at Corbett National Park and get a glimpse of Indian art, culture and heritage at Kingdom of Dreams, on this tour.
‘I-Fly Tour’ Guests will meet at Chhatrapati Shivaji Domestic Airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Nainital – The Lake District of India.
Today we enjoy boating in Naini Lake followed by a visit to Nainadevi Temple, Raj Bhawan-The Governor's House from outside and Snow View Point by Cable car. We have free time for shopping in the evening. Also enjoy Cycle Rickshaw Ride along Naini Lake.
- Enjoy boating at Naini Lake
- Visit to Nainadevi Temple
- View Raj Bhawan
- Snow view point by cable car
Today we proceed to Corbett park. En route enjoy Boating in Naukuchiatal and visit Hanuman Temple which houses a 52 feet high idol of Lord Hanuman.
- Enjoy Boating at Naukuchiatal Lake
- Visit 52 Feet Statue of Lord Hanuman
Today we enjoy Jeep safari adventure of wildlife viewing in the region of 'Man-eaters of Kumaon'. Visit Jim Corbett Museum at Kaladungi and have a memorable Nature Walk. Queens, get ready to add more fun to your tour. Enjoy Dinner & Dance Party in the evening!
- Jeep Safari Adventure
- Jim Corbett Museum
- Enjoy Nature Walk
Today we proceed towards Gurgaon / Delhi. On arrival we visit Kingdom of Dreams, which is a spectacular world of unparalleled imagination, bringing us a blend of India's culture, heritage, art, crafts, cuisine and performing arts.
- Visit Kingdom of Dreams
Today we visit Qutb Minar followed by a visit to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. It’s time now to say goodbye to our tour companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook, Calls…. And meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!! ‘I-Fly Tour’ Guests will proceed to the airport as per the group flight schedule. Tour concludes.
- Qutub Minar
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai – Delhi / Delhi – Mumbai
- We use Air India / GoAir / Indigo Airlines
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size.
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- ADULT: Adhar card/ Driving License/ Voter ID / Passport
- CHILD 5- 11: Adhar card/ School ID / Passport
- CHILD 2- 4: School Id/ Birth Certificate/ Passport
- For Infants - Birth Certificate/ Passport
- Additional Requirement: ID type & ID no. should be uploaded for Safari booking
- Carry 03 passport sized photographs
Things handed over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Tickets
- Snacks Hamper and Sling Bag
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor.
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Kindly avoid wearing bright colour clothes in National Park. .
- One has to follow instructions given by the Tour Manager and local guide while enjoying safari at the Jim Corbett National Park.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour