The holy cities of Haridwar and Rishikesh are pure divinity and spirituality transcended into the real world. Get a chance to be blessed at the sacred temples of Rishikesh and bow in reverence at the Ganga Aarti of Haridwar, on this tour. What's More? Enjoy white water river rafting at Rishikesh!
- Ganga Aarti Haridwar
- Visit Mansa Devi temple
- Visit Prati Badri Kedarnath Temple
- Day 1Delhi
Delhi > Haridwar
- Day 2Haridwar
- Day 3Haridwar
Haridwar > Rishikesh > Haridwar
- Day 4Haridwar
Haridwar > Delhi
Delhi Airport - Haridwar (3 Nights) (210 Kms, Approx 5 hours)
Welcome to Delhi airport/station and proceed to Haridwar. Haridwar propitiously located at the point where the Ganges emerges from the Himalaya, Haridwar is Uttarakhand’s holiest Hindu city. On arrival check in to your hotel. Evening you can visit Ganga -Ghat and attend spiritual Ganga Aarti in the evening. Overnight in Haridwar.
Note: Mandatory supplement charges for gala dinner applicable during Christmas and New Year Period.
Today you can visit Mansa Devi Temple, where you can experience the Rope Way Ride by own, followed by Har Ki Pauri Temple. Overnight in Haridwar.
- Breakfast & Dinner
Haridwar – Rishikesh – Haridwar
After early breakfast proceed to take experience the spiritual Ganga Aarti at Triveni Ghat, then we proceed to White Water Rafting (Subject to Operation)(Rafting charges not included). Later visit Prati Badri Kedarnath Temple - a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, Lakshman Mandir - place where Lakshman meditated to attain enlightenment, Lakshman Zhulla - a famous hanging bridge across the river Ganges and Geeta Bhavan.
- Breakfast & Dinner
Haridwar - New Delhi – Hometown
Today proceed to Delhi Airport or Station to board your flight or train to your hometown. Holiday Concludes.
Note: We request all guests to abide by the mandatory requirements for travel to the destination, such as RT-PCR tests, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
- Ultimate Ganga camp at Shivpuri
- White water river rafting at Rishikesh
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- Accommodation in comfortable & convenient hotels
- Meals: Breakfast & Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel by private vehicle as per the itinerary (Please note that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain, Vehicle not at disposal)
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary (entrance and guide charges not included)
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- The above price is per person, valid for travel till 15th December 2022
- Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like: election card, Driving Licence, Passport
- All rates are valid for Indian national only
- The above given prices are subject to change without prior notice
- The quotation is based on Standard room of individual hotel, however if unavailable then the upgrading cost to be borne by the guest
- Hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check out subject to availability
- If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels are used as hotel rooms are subject to availability
- Hotels may provide room heater at an additional price on direct payment basis
- Meals provided at the hotel (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) are based on a set menu. Anything other than the set menu will be charged extra
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC private vehicle
- Please not that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain
- Driver is NOT A GUIDE; he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary. You will have to explore the place of visit on your own
- Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable
- Jeep Safari Booking at Corbett National Park: Advance booking of Jeep Safari in Corbett National Park is done 30 days in advance for Indian Nationals. It is on first cum first serve basis and a non-refundable advance needs to be deposited with complete details of the person. For advance booking Photo Id for Indian Nationals is mandatory and the guest will have to carry the same Photo id on tour. The Park will remain closed during monsoon period or at the discretion of government/forest authorities. The gate from where the safari will operate depends on the discretion of the forest authorities
- Jim Corbett National Park is usually open from 15th Nov to 15th June. After 15th June one can visit Corbett but the Safaris will restart only after 15th Nov
- 01 Jeep/Gypsy can accommodate upto 06 passengers only
- Canter is a 16 seater open air bus which operates on shared basis
- Cars are not allowed on the Mall road, Mussoorie/Nainital. So at times guest may have to walk upto parking area
- Itinerary is subject to change
- The above mentioned cost is not valid during National Holidays, festive season/long weekends, Christmas & New year
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|