Srinagar – Pahalgam (2 Nights)
Lush greenery, scenic meadows, gushing rivers, decked up shikaras, snow clad mountains, more than a dozen Bollywood songs are filmed in Kashmir. Are you ready to escape to the prettiest state of India? Then the next 9 days are likely to be the best in your life so get ready for some memory making, starting off with meeting your travel companions at Srinagar.
Once you reach Srinagar Airport. Meet our Veena World Tour Manager outside the airport. Hop onto the bus and we proceed to Pahalgam – a picturesque hill station known as the ‘Valley of Shepherds’. Surrounded by beautiful hills and lots of greenery, the stunning Lidder River flows through the town. On the way we stop at Avantipura – lies on the bank of River Jehlum, ruins of a huge temple which had got burried during earthquake long ago. With beautiful architecture the site offers capturing views especially if you’re looking to freeze them behind your camera lenses. Pahalgam is blessed with many apple orchards. Take a walk through the apple orchards and enjoy the amazing smell and aroma of the apples. Find peace amidst the vastness of the nature. We then check-in to our hotel in Pahalgam.
- Apple orchards
Rise and shine in the beautiful valley surrounded by green meadows, pine forest and snowy peaks. Today we enjoy a small trek to Lidder River – ice cold streams bubbling beneath the frozen glaciers, old fashioned Kashmiri houses makes this panoramic vista more photographic. Enjoy some calm moments and the rapid flow of the river. We then head to Betab Valley – the valley got its present name after the blockbuster bollywood movie ‘Betaab’. Experience the musical whispers of the birds and witness the mountains of deodar and pine forests.
- Trek to Lidder River
- Betab Valley
Pahalgam – Aru Valley Camping (1 Night)
How often do you get to wake up in paradise? After you eat some breakfast we head to Aru Valley – known for its scenic meadows, lakes and mountains. A scenic drive to Aru Valley will give you an enchanting experience. On the way the beautiful Lidder River flows by your side. It’s the same spot where the movie Jab Tak Hai Jaan movie was shot. You’ll get several viewpoints to take many photographs. On reaching Aru Valley, we are off for a Hike in the Valley. A steep climb up the valley is ideal for gaining glimpses of the clear skies and beautiful snow-capped mountains. The view from the top is worth the effort. We then try our hands at Trout Fishing in the crystal clear glacial waters. It is home to an abundant population of trouts. Evening are for you to engage in conversations with your travel companions around bonfire. Tonight we enjoy some freshly barbequed dinner. Some Music and dance will be a better way to end our day.
- Aru Valley
- Hike in Aru Valley
- Trout Fishing
Aru Valley – Aharbal (1 Night)
This morning as the sun rises and birds start chirping, wake up to a bright day. Today let the adventure vibes rolling with White Water Rafting in the Lidder River. With imposing waves and impressive rapids set amongst incredible Himalayan panoramas, this unforgettable experience will get the blood pumping. Rafting in the turbulent waters is an experience that you will keep for the rest of your life. We then visit Aishmuqam Dargah – built in the 15th century A.D constructed in the honour of Shiekh Zain-ud-din. The song titled 'Bhardo jholi meri' from the movie Bajrangi Bhaijaan has been shot inside in Darga. We head further to Aharbal – a quite peaceful hill station known as ‘The Niagara Falls of Kashmir’. Upon arrival we check-in and relax. The virgin beauty of this almost unexplored little hamlet will fill your heart with bliss.
- White Water Rafting in the Lidder River
- Aishmuqam Dargah
Aharbal – Doodhpathri – Srinagar House Boat (1 Night)
Wake up to the first magical rays of the sun. Today we head straight to Aharbal Waterfall – it is among the unexplored parts of Kashmir. Located on a tributary of the Jehlum River, in an alpine valley covered with pine and fir trees. The volume of gushing water crashing down on the rocks is enough to make its roar audible from a distance. Perfect spot for clicking Insta worthy images. We then head to Doodhpathri – lies in the bowl shaped valley under the shadow of Pir Panjal ranges. Commonly known as the Valley of Milk as the water of this river is milky and as they hit rocks in its path, giving the valley its name. Here we are set for trek deep into the Doodhpathri valley. The trek follows the river Shaliganga all the way with views of lush green carpet-like meadows and mountains. The trek will justify why Kashmir is known as heaven on earth. We drive further to Srinagar – a city situated on the banks of Jhelum River known for its natural environment, gardens, waterfronts and houseboats. Today we stay in a houseboat also known as floating houses. Surrounded by serene nature on all sides it is a unique way to stay in Kashmir.
- Aharbal Waterfall
- Doodhpathri trek
- Srinagar Houseboat
Srinagar – Sonmarg (1 Night)
After a comfy night's sleep, today we drive to Sonmarg – known as the Meadow of Gold, nestled in the lap of the Himalayas. The drive from Srinagar to Sonmarg is very scenic it offers a spectacular view of natural beauty, gorgeous peaks, rushing river, alpine trees and gigantic snow caped mountains. On reaching Sonmarg, we go for a Trek to Thajwas Glacier. Thajwas is a small valley at the foot of the Glacier, covered with pine, fir and birch trees. Pass through the dense pine forests and meadows of Sonamarg. Relief yourself from the hectic daily schedule and spend some time in the lap of nature. We then check-in to our hotel. The evening is for you to feel the raw, pure bliss of nature with fresh air and cool breeze.
- Trek to Thajwas Glacier
Sonmarg – Gulmarg (1 Night)
Today after breakfast we head to Gulmarg – situated in the Pir Panjal Range known as meadow of flowers. The drive to Gulmarg is quite exciting. With every turn that we take on these snowy roads, your eyes will be filled with joy just by looking at the view. On reaching Gulmarg check-in to our hotel and relax for a while. We then head to the Gulmarg Golf Course – is the highest green golf course in the world. It is an 18-hole golf course that is nestled in the lower ranges of Gulmarg surrounded by alpine mountains. It is pure fun to walk around the walkway and admire the natural beauty of the area. It consists of a meadow with various varieties of beautiful and rare species of flowers. The evening is for you to have some ME time and explore Gulmarg.
- Gulmarg Golf Course
Gulmarg – Srinagar (2 Nights)
Here we are on yet another day where you can feel the bliss of nature. Today is all about discovering Gulmarg. We take the Gulmarg Gondola ride upto phase 2 Apharwat point. It is the second highest cable car in the world. Get mesmerized by the magnificent view of snow-clad mountains, white forest, and the spectacular landscapes around. Hanging between wires while riding in the highest cable car thousands of meters above the ground is not just a tick off activity in Gulmarg, but also a memory for lifetime. Once we reach up you may indulge in various activities like skiing, skateboarding, snowboarding, ice skating, ATV ride sledding, etc. The ultimate fun in Gulmarg is to play with powdery snow. It is a thrilling experience to trying various activities. After a power packed day we head back to Srinagar. On reaching Srinagar we check-in to our hotels.
- Gulmarg Gondola ride
Wake up to this view. Today is all about exploring Srinagar. We start with a visit to Shankaracharya Temple – one of the oldest temples in the valley, located on a hill is a shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva. The architecture of the temple is ancient and projects absolute brilliance in every frame. The temple is one of the few ancient Hindu temples left in Kashmir. From here you get to see a panoramic view of Srinagar City. We then head for A Walk through the Old city of Srinagar. We walk through the alleys and old buildings takes you back to the rich heritage. Go wild and click pictures to flood your instagram. We enjoy a Shikara Ride in the evening. It is said that sunset is nature’s farewell kiss for the night and it becomes more special and beautiful if it is captured at the charmingly beautiful location. With lots of colourful Shikaras floating around, dive deep into the beauty of the nature. As the sun goes down, the sky turns saffron and becomes a complete visual treat.
- Shankaracharya Temple
- Walk through the Old city of Srinagar
- Shikara Ride
Srinagar – Departure to Hometown
On the last day of your trip, enjoy a delicious breakfast with your travel companions.
Even the biggest and best adventures have to end and today is the finale of ours. It’s time for goodbye, let’s keep in touch on Facebook and Instagram.
We drop you at Srinagar airport for your journey back home with memories to cherish for a lifetime.
All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use small cars / Tempo Travellers / Mini or big coaches depending on the respective tour group size. In case of small cars there will be 4-6 guests in one car. If you wish to utilise the vehicle solely for yourself or your family or you would like to upgrade the vehicle, we can arrange the same at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Tour Detailed Price
|Room Type||Super Deal Price|
- Above mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the accommodation for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Reporting & Dropping Point
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Scheduled Tour Guests||Srinagar Airport||Srinagar Airport|
|Joining & Leaving Guests||Srinagar Airport||Srinagar Airport|
YOLO Adventures Pahalgam Gulmarg Sonmarg Srinagar
- AdultsAbove 12 yrs
- ChildAge 2-11 yrs
- InfantAge 0-02 yrs
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin sharing basis and home stays / tents / camp sites on twin / triple / quadruple basis as per availability.
- Meals - Breakfast, 6 lunches , 5 dinners and free time to satisfy your taste buds with local food and multi cuisine dishes
- Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require
- Veena World Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Government of India Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 5%
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any new tax/es levied by the central or state government
- Cost of Insurance
- Any upgradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel etc.
- Personal expense like porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu
- Any extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Cost of any optional activity or service
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- AC Vehicle Type - Depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests alongwith Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry two passport size photos.
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of " Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour