Leh, the capital of Ladakh is nestled amidst majestic mountain ranges, and is home to some of the most mesmerising landscapes in our country. The next 10 days will give you clear blue skies, ice-capped mountains, innumerable memories and instagrammable moments! Meet the Veena World Tour Manager at the hotel and begin your expedition with a stop at Shanti Stupa, built on top of a hill as a part of the Peace Pagoda Mission to commemorate Buddhism and to promote World peace and prosperity. Today’s lunch is by Veena World and later, discover the charms of Leh’s market and enjoy your time-off there to have dinner on your own.
Julley!! That means Hello in Ladakhi. Your first stop is Shey Palace, what used to be the summer capital of Ladakh once, is now known for its giant copper and gilded gold statue of Shakyamuni Buddha. This place offers a scenic view of the outskirts of Leh city. Get your cameras ready as you stop by Thiksey Monastery. Honour the brave ones that fought for our country at the Hall of Fame Museum, built by the Indian Army. Next, visit Druk Padma Karpo School, famously known as Rancho’s School, from the famous Bollywood hit, 3 Idiots. The School is honoured with several national and international awards for its leading-edge environment-friendly design which is effective in the extreme weather conditions of Ladakh. In the evening, enjoy a traditional folk dance and music performance by local artists. Enjoy lunch and dinner on your own today. With so many cafes to choose from, why not try a new restaurant today!
Experience the thrill of crossing over the highest motorable road in the world, the famous Khardung La pass as we drive towards Nubra valley. The pass is maintained by the Border Roads Organisation and is of great strategic importance as it is used to carry goods to the Siachen Glacier. It is a gateway to the enchanting Nubra Valley, a beautiful gorge cut by the Nubra and Shyok rivers. Today, lunch and dinner are arranged by Veena World. End your day under the canopy of countless stars twinkling through the night as you warm up with a cozy bonfire.
After an early breakfast, make your way to Turtuk, the last Indian outpost in Ladakh. A village sandwiched between the Shyok River and the mountains it is known for its delicious cherries, blueberries and apricots. Cradled by the Karakoram Range, it is one of the only four villages in India that lies in the Baltistan region. Visit the Thoise Airport, a military airfield. The Turtuk Wooden Bridge, with water flowing beneath it, calls for a good photo opportunity. A short walk through the village fields takes you to the Turtuk Monastery. From here you can spot the world’s second highest peak Mt K2! Up next in Nubra valley is a visit to Hunder Village, the famous high altitude desert, where you will see the two-humped Bactrian camels gently making their way along the gurgling waters of the Shyok river on the rolling expanse of white sand dunes. A perfect end to this exciting day, spend time under the stars in Nubra, just lie down, relax and live the moment. Today’s packed lunch in Turtuk and dinner in Nubra valley will be arranged by Veena World.
Say goodbye to Nubra Valley as you head to Pangong Tso as you enjoy the drive along Shyok river. This lake is known for its mesmerizing beauty, breath-taking views and also for its strategic importance. One-fourth of the lake is in India and the rest in Tibet. Spot the Chinese mountain ranges beyond the azure waters. There's no marine life here, except for a few migrating birds. Many Bollywood movies have also been filmed around the lake. Give wings to your creativity as you try to capture the stunning beauty of Pangong Tso, perhaps with a few Bollywood poses in tow.
Veena World will arrange for both Lunch and dinner today.
Wake up high on life at Pangong Tso. Today, experience the adventure of a perfect road trip as you drive through the third highest motorable mountain pass in the world. The Changla pass is named after the Sadhu Changla Baba. The place is famous for its scenic and serene natural beauty and is the main gateway for the Changthang plateau situated in the Himalayas. Crossing these passes with snow-capped peaks, barren landscape and view of undulating valley add to the thrill of travel in Ladakh. Enroute visit the intriguing Hemis Gompa, the biggest and very richly endowed monastery of Ladakh.Built in 1630, Hemis is not only impressive and intriguing, it is different from the other important monasteries of Ladakh. The monastery is decorated on all four sides by colourful prayer flags which flutter in the breeze and send prayers to Lord Buddha. Today’s lunch is arranged by Veena World. Late evening in Leh, you can indulge in the cuisine of your choice on your own.
Today, head to Hanle away from the crowd, this quaint village close to the Indo-China border is hidden in the lap of mighty Himalayas. The journey to Hanle is brimming with beautiful vistas all around you, on the way we pass through the villages of Chumathang, Mahe, Nyoma, loma and Rhongo. Visit The Indian Astronomical Observatory in Hanle, it is the world’s highest observatory, operated by the Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bengaluru. It is the best spot in the entire country for observing the skies and the stars. We leave Hanle behind and proceed from one beauty to another and reach Tso Moriri – a lake in the Changthang region. Take in the mighty mountains, snow-capped peaks, lush green fields and the deep blue water stretching to the horizon. Spectacular reflections of surrounding mountains and white clouds set against the clear blue sky make Tso Moriri seem like something out of a fairytale. Today’s lunch and dinner are arranged by Veena World.
Leaving the calm and sacred waters of Tso Moriri behind, get ready for adventure as we will be reminded of why Ladakh is called the land of high passes. We cross Tanglang La Pass, one of the incredible high altitude mountain passes in Ladakh and take in its incredible views. On the way we pass through Puga valley, well known for its numerous hot springs with occurrences of sulfur and borax deposits. If you haven't collected countless panoramas by now , here’s your chance to shoot the same at Tsokar lake, also called white lake due to the white salt content in the water deposits on its shore. The area surrounding the lake is rife with wildlife and flora, where you can try to spot the black-necked cranes before we return to Leh. Enjoy lunch by Veena World and dinner on your own in one of the lively Leh restaurants.
There’s excitement in store all day today as we start off with an easy trek in the picturesque Stok Village. Pause for photos along the clay plastered whitewashed Ladakhi houses built with sun-baked mud bricks and wooden beams. A walk through the village will reveal that the locals work efficiently and are extremely self-reliant. Buckle up for an exciting afternoon as we visit the
Sangam, the confluence of Indus and Zanskar Rivers. The Indus River was the lifeline of the great Indus Valley civilization and the Harappan civilization of India. Now, its time for a thrilling river rafting experience, an experience to cherish! Next we defy gravity at Magnetic Hill, or so we think as our car will start to climb up the road on its own, with the engine turned off! We also visit the Gurudwara Pathar Sahib – maintained by the Indian Army. Your last spot for the day is a visit to the admirable Secmol Institute, an organisation founded in 1988 aimed at reforming the educational system of Ladakh, by a group of young Ladakhis. Have conversations with Ladakhi students and experience first-hand the solar-heated buildings and solar electricity, cookers and water heaters.
Enjoy walking through the streets of Leh market as you indulge in some street-side shopping. Relish lunch on your own in Leh and a dinner by Veena world as you relive all the wonderful moments on tour.
Group hugs and heartfelt goodbyes will mark the end of our trip after one last breakfast today. We drop you at Leh airport for your journey back home with memories to cherish for a lifetime.
Tour Detailed Price
|Room Type||Super Deal Price|
- Above mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the accommodation for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Reporting & Dropping Point
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Scheduled Tour Guests||Leh Airport||Leh Airport|
|Joining & Leaving Guests||Leh Airport||Leh Airport|
YOLO Adventures Leh Nubra Pangong Hanle
- AdultsAbove 12 yrs
- ChildAge 2-11 yrs
- InfantAge 0-02 yrs
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin sharing basis and home stays / tents / camp sites on twin / triple / quadruple basis as per availability.
- Meals - Breakfast, 8 lunches , 4 dinners and free time to satisfy your taste buds with local food and multi cuisine dishes
- Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require
- Veena World Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Government of India Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 5%
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any new tax/es levied by the central or state government
- Cost of Insurance
- Any upgradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel etc.
- Personal expense like porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu
- Any extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Cost of any optional activity or service
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Non AC Small Vehicle - Depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests alongwith Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry two passport size photos.
Guest can pay by Cash/cheque/ Demand Draft / Debit card / credit card For Debit / Credit Card payment additional 0.50 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of " Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour